Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing (3244 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Four Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria Today And Make Big Money / Make Big Money In Oil/bunkri Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by SimpleGuy001: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing
Investors needed in Cloth Manufacturing (T-shirts, Polos, Sleeveless, Vnecks and Roundnecks).

The Production is done in Tamilnadu India, when the production is completed the Clothes are Sent to Nigeria by Cargo or shipping.

This is a practical business)..

An Explanation

With an Investment of 700k(aside cargo or shipping cost) You can Produce 1235pieces of Wears that sell for 1700naira each retail price() or 1200naira each wholesale price ...

Obviously if you chose to sell the clothes on wholesale you get your money quicker and easier .. but the retail sales can be quick too but mostly during festive seasons.

You can chose to purchase the Goods and have me make the sales(preferably on wholesale price), or take it on and make your sales on retail price.. Selling on retail gives more gains but slower turnaround time..

Please note: There are cost disparity based on quantity and depending on the quality of the material and type of cloth to be produced.

Duration on how long production takes depends on the quantity ( e.g 1000 pcs 7-9days)

Duration of shipping to Nigeria (2weeks to a month) or duration of cargo airline to Nigeria(4-7 days)

Shipping is cheaper compared to cargo airline, shipping could be sooner than the duration up there. The shipping(air or water) cost aren't included in my illustration because its not a fixed cost, depends on the quantity and weight of the goods and mode of transportation.

The illustration up there is for roundnecks and Vnecks

You can chose to make T-shirts ,Polo, and other wears ..they’ve different procedures and involvements.

The Covid situation of India doesn’t affect the Timeline of Production or Transportation.

You can invest/Purchase as low as 200k .

My Location Lagos but not a limitation.

Godspeed!

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 4 9 4 4 4 3 2 4 5
Call : 0 9 1 3 2 6 6 5 2 2 0

WhatsApp number not working
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

WhatsApp number not working

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 4 9 4 4 3 2 4 5

My bad the number has been corrected
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2021
“Although I broke a lot of laws as a teenager, I straightened out immediately upon turning eighteen, when I realized the state had a legal right to execute me.”

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Yesterday, I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I’m okay, but I feel like I’ve dyed a little inside.

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Who is the penguin’s favorite Aunt? Aunt-Arctica!

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
“Conservatives say if you don’t give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they’ve lost all incentive because we’ve given them too much money.”

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Why was the baby ant confused? Because all his uncles were ants!

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
“By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.”

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by freshpzy1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just seeing dis thread & i must say its a cool biz
pls cam we see the pics of how a v-neck of #1,200(whole sale) looks like.
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
freshpzy1:
Just seeing dis thread & i must say its a cool biz

pls cam we see the pics of how a v-neck of #1,200(whole sale) looks like.

Yes I'll mail you
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
“Know this one great truth: you are in control of your own life.”

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by freshpzy1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
BigSarah:

Yes I'll mail you
pls kindly respond here

av mailed you thou

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
“Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.”
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by CSTRR: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
BigSarah:
Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing
Investors needed in Cloth Manufacturing (T-shirts, Polos, Sleeveless, Vnecks and Roundnecks).

The Production is done in Tamilnadu India, when the production is completed the Clothes are Sent to Nigeria by Cargo or shipping.

This is a practical business)..

An Explanation

With an Investment of 700k(aside cargo or shipping cost) You can Produce 1235pieces of Wears that sell for 1700naira each retail price() or 1200naira each wholesale price ...

Obviously if you chose to sell the clothes on wholesale you get your money quicker and easier .. but the retail sales can be quick too but mostly during festive seasons.

You can chose to purchase the Goods and have me make the sales(preferably on wholesale price), or take it on and make your sales on retail price.. Selling on retail gives more gains but slower turnaround time..

Please note: There are cost disparity based on quantity and depending on the quality of the material and type of cloth to be produced.

Duration on how long production takes depends on the quantity ( e.g 1000 pcs 7-9days)

Duration of shipping to Nigeria (2weeks to a month) or duration of cargo airline to Nigeria(4-7 days)

Shipping is cheaper compared to cargo airline, shipping could be sooner than the duration up there. The shipping(air or water) cost aren't included in my illustration because its not a fixed cost, depends on the quantity and weight of the goods and mode of transportation.

The illustration up there is for roundnecks and Vnecks

You can chose to make T-shirts ,Polo, and other wears ..they’ve different procedures and involvements.

The Covid situation of India doesn’t affect the Timeline of Production or Transportation.

You can invest/Purchase as low as 200k .

My Location Lagos but not a limitation.

Godspeed!

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 4 9 4 4 3 2 4 5
You are not making money from manufacturing.

You are making money from importation of what other countries have manufactured.

Your topic is faulty.
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
CSTRR:

You are not making money from manufacturing.

You are making money from importation of what other countries have manufactured.

Your topic is faulty.

No I own the machines used in the production.
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by CSTRR: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
BigSarah:

No I own the machines used in the production.
Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
“There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."
“I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
“I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.”

1 Like

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2021
“It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.”
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
BigSarah:

It was on this thread, but I deleted them. Because some one duplicated my thread and still used the pictures (samples and factory)..
I won't post them publicly anymore

I don't know what I'm doing here grin

But make I save this thread if I I'm able to code my ecommerce project quickly I revisit this thread next year
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:57am On Dec 26, 2021
E
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by omoISEYIN(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Your number does not always go through and whenever it rings you don't pick up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WORLD Most Valuable Currencies And Their Naira Equivalent / Easy Way To Get Bonus On Afrbtc.com In Which Use The Invitation Code A000063 / Where Do You Think I Should Invest My 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.