Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,767 members, 6,336,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 10:24 AM

Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing (1252 Views)

Four Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria Today And Make Big Money / Make Big Money In Oil/bunkri Business / Secret of how people make Big money with Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by SimpleGuy001: 7:50pm On Jun 07
BigSarah:
Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing
Investors needed in Cloth Manufacturing (T-shirts, Polos, Sleeveless, Vnecks and Roundnecks).

The Production is done in Tamilnadu India, when the production is completed the Clothes are Sent to Nigeria by Cargo or shipping.

This is a practical business)..

An Explanation

With an Investment of 700k(aside cargo or shipping cost) You can Produce 1235pieces of Wears that sell for 1700naira each retail price() or 1200naira each wholesale price ...

Obviously if you chose to sell the clothes on wholesale you get your money quicker and easier .. but the retail sales can be quick too but mostly during festive seasons.

You can chose to purchase the Goods and have me make the sales(preferably on wholesale price), or take it on and make your sales on retail price.. Selling on retail gives more gains but slower turnaround time..

Please note: There are cost disparity based on quantity and depending on the quality of the material and type of cloth to be produced.

Duration on how long production takes depends on the quantity ( e.g 1000 pcs 7-9days)

Duration of shipping to Nigeria (2weeks to a month) or duration of cargo airline to Nigeria(4-7 days)

Shipping is cheaper compared to cargo airline, shipping could be sooner than the duration up there. The shipping(air or water) cost aren't included in my illustration because its not a fixed cost, depends on the quantity and weight of the goods and mode of transportation.

The illustration up there is for roundnecks and Vnecks

You can chose to make T-shirts ,Polo, and other wears ..they’ve different procedures and involvements.

The Covid situation of India doesn’t affect the Timeline of Production or Transportation.

You can invest/Purchase as low as 200k .

My Location Lagos but not a limitation.

Godspeed!

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 4 9 4 4 4 3 2 4 5
Call : 0 9 1 3 2 6 6 5 2 2 0

WhatsApp number not working
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 7:48am On Jun 08
SimpleGuy001:

WhatsApp number not working

WhatsApp : 0 9 0 4 9 4 4 3 2 4 5
Call : 0 9 1 3 2 6 6 5 2 2 0

My bad the number has been corrected
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 11:19am On Jun 08
“Although I broke a lot of laws as a teenager, I straightened out immediately upon turning eighteen, when I realized the state had a legal right to execute me.”
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 11:41am On Jun 09
Yesterday, I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I’m okay, but I feel like I’ve dyed a little inside.
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 12:06pm On Jun 10
Who is the penguin’s favorite Aunt? Aunt-Arctica!
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11
“Conservatives say if you don’t give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they’ve lost all incentive because we’ve given them too much money.”
Re: Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing by BigSarah(f): 11:45am On Jun 12
Why was the baby ant confused? Because all his uncles were ants!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Interest And Collateral Free Loan For Ur Business And Project / Lagos BRT Business / Earn Free BTC On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.