Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. (5370 Views)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / Now Royal Jelly 1000mg And Swanson Menogest Progesterone Cream For Sale / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2021
Watch video to see why nivea is best for your baby.

Nivea Baby Products Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv3a2utS_Mo
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 8:44am On May 21, 2021
Why will you want to lighten or brighten a baby's skin?

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:00am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:
Why will you want to lighten or brighten a baby's skin?

Lighten doesn't mean bleach... Brighten your baby skin to bring out the natural glow.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:11am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Lighten doesn't mean bleach... Brighten your baby skin to bring out the natural glow.

Baby's skin is soft, beautiful and like it should be.

There's no need to brighten anything. They already come with a glow.

Any regular baby lotio or Ori is enough.

Please let's stop harming babies with these nonsense we put on their skin.

That's how some are mixing Funbact A with Ori so that their baby will "Glow".

7 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:16am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Baby's skin is soft, beautiful and like it should be.

There's no need to brighten anything. They already come with a glow.

Any regular baby lotio or Ori is enough.

Please let's stop harming babies with these nonsense we put on their skin.

That's how some are mixing Funbact A with Ori so that their baby will "Glow".

Mr Man. I'm sure u don't have a baby.
Secondly, you did not watch the video.
You are talking off point. Nivea baby cream does not harm the baby Skin And its not nonsense.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:20am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Mr Man. I'm sure u don't have a baby.
Secondly, you did not watch the video.
You are talking off point. Nivea baby cream does not harm the baby Skin And its not nonsense.

Abeg shut up.

I'm Mrs Woman.

So you should know I know what I am saying.

You indicated on your post that the lotion is a lightening and brightening lotion.

I will hit you with proof and research that you're harming babies with this lightening and brightening products.

Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:27am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg shut up.

I'm Mrs Woman.

You indicated on your post that the lotion is a lightening and brightening lotion.

I will hit you with proof and research that you're harming babies with this lightening and brightening products.

Cc lalasticlala

Mr man or Mr Roman. You have problem o. You did not watch the video and you are talking like u have a point. Lmao. Your mumu dey make me laugh

Who ask u for proof?
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg shut up.

I'm Mrs Woman.

Cc lalasticlala

Mr Man. You dont know what you are saying . you just want to talk.

I will allow you talk. When u finish let me know
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Mr man or Mr Roman. You have problem o. You did not watch the video and you are talking like u have a point.

Who ask u for proof

I done talk wetin I get to talk.

Baby's skin doesn't need any lightening or brightening.

Mothers, beware o. Before you spend money you don't have treating sicknesses with names you can't pronounce years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

I have said all that's needed to be said and thank God, you can't undo it, it will be here to warn mothers out there.

Like I said, I know what I'm saying and I have proof.

Them done start to dey bleach baby skin dey call am lightening and brightening. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:32am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

I done talk wetin I get to talk.

Baby's skin doesn't need an lightening or brightening.

Mothers, beware o. Before you spend money you don't have treating sicknesses with names you can't pronounce years from now.

So ur body cream will cause u sickness. Lmao
Its clear you are not educated at all
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

So ur body cream will cause u sickness. Lmao
Its clear you are not educated at all

See mumu.

You've not heard of skin cancer abi?

You wey know.

Omniknowest.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:36am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

I have said all that's needed to be said and thank God, you can't undo it, it will be here to warn mothers out there.

Like I said, I know what I'm saying and I have proof.

Them done start to dey bleach baby skin dey call am lightening and brightening. Yeye dey smell.

Who wants to undo your mumu post?
I will leave it here. So that people can see the height of your illiteracy... So body cream should not be used on baby. Lmao. So nivea baby cream na bleaching cream

Roman. Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:46am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Who wants to undo your mumu post?
I will leave it here. So that people can see the height of your illiteracy... So body cream should not be used on baby. Lmao. So nivea baby cream na bleaching cream

Roman. Receive sense in Jesus name

You're either slow in understanding or blind.

This is not about lotions, regular baby lotions are fine and I mentioned it in a previous comment. But it looks like a visit to an optometrist is in order for you.

Skin lightening can cause long-term systemic side effects like diabetes mellitus, hypertension, addison disease and skin cancer.

How is a baby suppose to deal with all of that you dingbat?

Is it not you that posted that the creams you're hawking are lightening and brightening?

You didn't deny it in previous comments, especially when I asked why babies skin should be lightened or brightened.

It's obvious you're trying to cover the fact that you're selling bleaching creams for babies. Una done change the name bleaching to lightening and brightening.

It's okay to hate your skin colour and have low self esteem that you'll bleach your skin but keep babies out of it biko.

Regular pears baby lotion, Johnson's, Lander etc are okay for babies, but when you see "lightening or brightening", please, run.

Don't put that crap on your baby's skin.

Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Rubbiish(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg shut up.

I'm Mrs Woman.

Cc lalasticlala
Why do u always claim to be a woman, when u are a man? What do u gain doing that?
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:49am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

This is not about lotions, regular baby lotions are fine and I mentioned it in a previous comment. But it looks like a visit to an optometrist is in order for you.

Skin lightening can cause long-term systemic side effects like diabetes mellitus, hypertension, addison disease and skin cancer.

Is it not you that posted that the creams you're hawking are lightening and brightening?

You didn't deny it in previous comments, especially when I asked why babies skin should be lightened or brightened.

It's obvious you're trying to cover the fact that you're selling bleaching creams for babies. Una done change the name bleaching to lightening and brightening.

It's okay to hate your skin colour and have low self esteem that you'll bleach your skin but keep babies out of it biko.

Regular pears baby lotion, Johnson's, Lander etc are okay for babies, but when you see "lightening or brightening", please, run.

Abeg.

This long post on a video u did not watch. See as u confidently dey mumu yourself. Who dey hawk? E be like say you no get data... I understand/
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:50am On May 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

Why do u always claim to be a woman, when u are a man? What do u gain doing that?

If it's about the post, I'll indulge you, else, abeg move make we discuss better talk wry go profit people.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:51am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

This long post on a video u did not watch. See as u confidently dey mumu yourself. Who dey hawk? E be like say you no get data... I understand/

Why will I watch it when the catch phrase on your post is "brightening and lightening"?

Is that not how you were hoping to sell your market?

undecided

Editing the topic won't help you. You already exposed yourself as a seller of bleaching creams for helpless babies.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 9:55am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Why will I watch it when the catch phrase on your post is "brightening and lightening"?

Is that not how you were hoping to sell your market?

undecided

So people know this your attitude.
Oga Bobrisky...

Guy you get low self esteem. You have to impose your self as a woman. In other to have a voice. Its a shame.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 9:58am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

So people know this your attitude.
Oga Bobrisky...

Guy you get low self esteem. You have to impose your self as a woman. In other to have a voice. Its a shame.

Na sense you no get or na coconut water full your brain wey you no get anything to contribute to this post.

You no get sisters wey get babies or you no hope to get children one day?

Get sense na. No let brain wey God give you waste.

This post fit save baby wey you know.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 10:00am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff. Continue your mumu. Bye
I pray you find a solution to your problem.
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by poshestmina(f): 10:00am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

She is actually right.
Shea butter with coconut oil is best for babies.

They don't need "brightening or glowing" creams. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by poshestmina(f): 10:01am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

She is actually right.

They don't need "brightening or glowing" creams. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2021
poshestmina:

She is actually right.

They don't need "brightening or glowing" creams. undecided undecided

So Shea butter and coconut oil are official baby cream. I can smell poverty
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 10:03am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:
Romanoff. Continue your mumu. Bye
I pray you find a solution to your problem.

You done run?

Rotfl.

Bleaching cream seller destroying lives of defenseless babies.

I'm glad I've been able to educate you.

Sell your creams to willing adults, just leave kids out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

You done run?

Rotfl.

Bleaching cream seller destroying lives of defenseless babies.

I'm glad I've been able to educate you.

Sell your creams to willing adults, just leave kids out of it.

Your proverty mind don tell u say baby cream na bleaching cream cause u can't afford it
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by poshestmina(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Abeg.

You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 10:07am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

Your proverty mind don tell u say baby cream na bleaching cream cause u can't afford it

See this clown.

How much be baby cream?

I will school you on big brands that are good and will not "lighten or brighten" baby's skin to being out "natural glow".

Natural glow that cannot glow with regular baby lotion is not glow.

It is what it is.

Adiós mujer.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by poshestmina(f): 10:08am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:

So Shea butter and coconut oil are official baby cream. I can smell poverty

Yes!!!
Whatever happened to baby oils ?

The sheabutter and oil I use will buy double of this useless bleaching cream .

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 10:08am On May 21, 2021
Two jobless men. Arguing abt baby cream. Lol
Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by Romanoff(f): 10:55am On May 21, 2021
SaintDaniels:
Two jobless men. Arguing abt baby cream. Lol

If it's two men that's needed to tell you the truth, so be it.

Wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. by SaintDaniels(f): 11:01am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:

If it's two men that's needed to tell you the truth, so be it.

Wicked person.

Lmao. So you are not Mrs again. angry
Bobrisky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Mouth Odour? - It's Time To Stop It / HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection / Some Secret Health Benefit Behind BREAST SUCKING That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.