Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) (47110 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by EBMedia: 9:24am On May 21, 2021
Actress, Ada Ameh, has blasted singer, Naira Marley, for saying he will have sex with mother and daughter together one day, IgbereTV reports.

Ada said she regrets the day she hugged him on the plane and called him the president of the Marlians because she liked him.

Ada accused him of using his page to promote things that aren't positive.

She added: "I had to unfollow you mehn because you no get sense. You open your mouth say you wan sleep...

"Tell your mother that Ada Grace Ameh said, first of all, before you go sleep with mother and child, make your mama sleep with your papa brother. You no get sense. You be idiot. You be stupid boy."

She asked why he can't learn anything from the way Don Jazzy and other celebrities use their fame and social media accounts for good.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SsnhrnWsOo&t=1s

I debunk that negative spirit in the name of Jesus!!
it is time we listen to our own truth that our parents told by them &nothing but the TRUTH.
forget about what you see&be yourself if not you will fall in a big PIT!! �
#IAMINTENTIONAL
#IAMSAVEDYGRACE #celebratingothers
#doingitnotinanagativeway
#saythetruthanditwillsetyoufree

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPHT7nGhiYV/?utm_medium=copy_link

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2021
The boy is foolish

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Janesouthall: 9:45am On May 21, 2021
Nice word ada.... That boy issa foolish pikin...

Make him mama fvck him and him papa together first...make them do thresome

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2021
All those shouting Malians, if you check their brains Na cockroach full am, that guy is a nincompoop

272 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Nanaborga(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2021
That’s his wish and choice , make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet , why castigating him

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by pyyxxaro: 9:55am On May 21, 2021
He shud be castrated immediately

This kin pikin fit de spy e mama when she de bath kiss

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2021
The World is Drunk in Sodomism and Gomorrahism.
Sex is a Major tool of the devil to capture, handcuff and cage men and women today.

Don't be Suprised to see a Mother and Daughter that will gladly and Joyfully apply to this Wickedness. They will even give a reason that people will applaud.
That is How Decayed and Rotten the world is.
The RAPTURE is upon us .
JESUS is Coming.
The goats are about to Seprated from the Sheep.
You Don't want to be Here to witness what will Fall on the Earth Inhabitants after the RAPTURE.
Salvation through JESUS Christ is Free.
Mercy Expires at Death.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by DigitalyYours: 11:01am On May 21, 2021
Too much w.eed

Meanwhile, I will be your data plug

5 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by wefik34217: 11:04am On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
majamajic:
The boy is foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2021
Nanaborga:
That’s his wish and choice , make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet , why castigating him

Oh shut the fvck up!

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by ABCthings: 12:21pm On May 21, 2021
e
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by xclusivedeal(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2021
So far the sexual escapade is consensual and the parties involves are of legal age, E no Concern Anybody

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On May 21, 2021
majamajic:
The boy is foolish

Very very foolish

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Hateandthunder: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
Make una free the guy jare
I see nothing wrong if that's his fantasy as long there is consent .. e no consign anybody

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by katlynf73: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
cool
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Fraimreg5638: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
Yef
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by thoollz: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
Nobody holy pass for this life but at least, for the sake of the unborn generation, let's be decent for once. If an injury is not treated on time, the injury could lead to an amputation. I remember when this guy achieved fame in Nigeria, everyone accepted him to the extent kids were dancing like zombies and singing vulgar words from his music. Some of his fans can't construct a single sentence in English, but this guy speaks well. I'm sure he wouldn't want his kids to follow the Marlian footsteps, but some people can die for him. Mk una give una self brain, these people are using you to get famous.

That's why CardiB can sing vulgar songs but won't play it in her house because she has a daughter, yet her fans will play such songs in front of their toddlers.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Boye33: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is Drunk in Sodomism and Gomorrahism.
Sex is a Major tool of the devil to capture, handcuff and cage men and women today.

Una just dey make pastor righteousness provoke anyhow, make mod sef no dey push naira Marley fantasy come front page again.

Today no be Sunday Abeg.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by younglleo: 12:22pm On May 21, 2021
i need help to fix my phone, i'm in a football camp at ajah, if u want me to do any thing b4 i get dey money(12k),i'm in.
dis phone na my means of survival abeg
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Dropers4109: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Make una free the guy jare
I see nothing wrong if that's his fantasy as long there is consent .. e no consign anybody

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by tayo4ng(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Their headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Franzinni: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Nigerians can react like nigerians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by jrupa(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
G
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by ShaqFu: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Who be dis one again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by sammirano: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
So Ada ko adaJesus ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by WibusJaga: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Food don done for all these clout chasers. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Coming from a woman who has lost her body count.
Total rubbish.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
Lack of proper home training for these generation kids, the cause of all this.. no shame again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by temitope27(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2021
Ki lo tun ni Mali se

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 12:24pm On May 21, 2021
He should consider the Iyabo and her daughter

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) / Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.