Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

“The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba (1136 Views)

FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba / FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Joromi1: 9:42am On May 21, 2021
"The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP Then Crush Boko Haram Later” – Adamu Garba Says

According to him, the ongoing fracas between the two terrorist groups is not a good news for Nigeria.

He said that there are two options available, it is either the federal government wait for both terrorist groups to destroy each other or the government tactically supports the lesser group to defeat the stronger group first.

The former presidential candidate said that to him, ISWAP is more dangerous and it will be better to support Boko Haram to defeat them. He said that the worst the Nigerian Government can do is to sit back and do nothing.

“Either way, you want to look at the fracas between ISWAP & Shekau/BH, none of it is good news for Nigeria. To me, ISWAP is more dangerous & both must not win. We’ve 2 options: Wait for them to destroy themselves before we move to crush both, or tactically support a lesser evil”, Adamu Garba says in his Tweets.
https://www.more.buzz/article/20210519153418NEWS400098842?lang=en&country=ng&source=transsnet_source%3D_share_%26link%3Dmorebuzz%253A%252F%252Fnews_article_detail%253Fid%253D20210519153418NEWS400098842%2526isPush%253Dfalse

Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Nobody: 9:43am On May 21, 2021
Come sand see oo, another animal talk.

2 Likes

Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by SLAP44: 9:43am On May 21, 2021
grin
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Nanaborga(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2021
Anything is possible in this zoo contraption , that is to say no sensible person from the north , all of them na terrorist sympathizers
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Opak001(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2021
What is he saying, because I don't overstand.
Make government support terrorists to defeat terrorists after that then what,
Government will now fight them or give them pardon.or better still fight them ......
Smh...
Nigeria where did we get it wrong
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by centoke30(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2021
As simple as that may sound, it's not attainable since we haven't been able to crush BH, how can we now be able to crush ISWAP which is more stronger and deadlier than BH.. Just allow them do their thing since our arm forces are still drinking water grin

1 Like

Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by pyyxxaro: 9:49am On May 21, 2021
Majority of these APC people are senseless

If this is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by pacino26(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2021
Is this statement verified? If it is, then I have nothing to say.

How can one advice an idiot?

1 Like

Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by PissfulProtester: 9:50am On May 21, 2021
What is this again?
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Crazychris: 9:50am On May 21, 2021
Omo so many terrorists in government �
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Imsoblessed: 9:50am On May 21, 2021
Na only God know wetin dey all this aboki head. I seriously doubt they have any brains
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by amuwo1980: 9:51am On May 21, 2021
See th caliber of ppl in power in Nigeria.
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Tochj(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2021
Sssshhh!!!!!
Nobody should ask any question
Anything the fulanis do
You must accept
Don't hesitate
Afterall few who dare to ask questions are criminals and terrorists and should be killed.
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Nukilia: 9:56am On May 21, 2021
Chai! E woooooooooooooooooo

Now I know the country is finished undecided
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by goodnessme1(f): 9:59am On May 21, 2021
You see those COWS,they are all boko haram member.
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Racoon(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2021
shocked Chai! You see the utter "uselessness" of drinking fura de nunu?
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by xpressionx(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2021
Who brought me to Nigeria? cool
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by mrvitalis(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2021
Do you still need prove that fulani have an agenda ? Do u still need more prove ?
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by OfoIgbo: 10:03am On May 21, 2021
Pantami boys vs Buhari boys.

Pantami boys have the upper hand with the alleged demise of Shekau
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Akinbiyiotes: 10:05am On May 21, 2021
Haaaaaaaaaa cry
Abeg my do leave dis corn3!!! I give up
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Joromi1: 10:21am On May 21, 2021
I cringe at some of the comments that come from these Buhari cows in government. From a so-called SAN who shamelessly compared spare parts dealing with open grazing to this one now. How can Buhari succeed when he's surrounded with this crop of homosapiens?
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Memberclub(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2021
I'm not from Northern Nigeria. So I don't give a f@ck
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Charmingrascal(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2021
Some of these Northerners are dimwitted and they are nothing but doltish characters.

If this one had won Presidency his own would have been worse than Buhari.
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Joromi1: 10:30am On May 21, 2021
He said it.

Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by IJOBA11: 10:31am On May 21, 2021
jerseyboy:
Come sand see oo, another animal talk.
HIS OPINION IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF HELINUES SIMPLYLEO AND LEGENDHERO
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by hotwax: 10:32am On May 21, 2021
I hope this is not fake news.

But if its real, then eh don finish for nigeria patapata.

It is not shocking to me. Its a commonplace that buhari is the head of boko-haram. Shekau is just their brand ambassador
Re: “The FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP" Adamu Garba by Mynd44: 10:38am On May 21, 2021

(1)

JUST IN: Buhari Most Go June 12 Mass Protest Trend Online / If Igbos Secede ,the Same Hatred Will be transferred S South Igbos / See How Bode George Expose Tinubu & Ruin His Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.