Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers (24814 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by ddeola: 2:44pm On May 21, 2021
Wey dem go dey hide their AK47. All dem demons. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Bellotelli: 2:54pm On May 21, 2021
All of u shouting Islam this and Islam that.... What is the difference with what is happening in the southern States... The Nigerian federation don't separate religion and politics.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by godliman: 2:55pm On May 21, 2021
Na wetin carry us come share same country with this janjawee people sef
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Scap93: 2:58pm On May 21, 2021
Seun:

https://punchng.com/sokoto-approves-n155m-for-clerics-to-propagate-islam/

This has to be some kind of joke. I mean, they might as well send the motorcycles directly to bandits, ISWAP. This is unbelievable.
Don't complain about this very post especially if you're part of those that tag IPOB terrorist.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by OtunbaJ: 3:10pm On May 21, 2021
Is this what Saudi Arabia is doing to his citizens, can u be more religious than Saudi. And d stupid youths in d North allow d der leaders to continue to full dem. What happen to Sokoto to build 5 industries to engage their youths. Mumu no go finish for this country.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Bluntemperor: 4:15pm On May 21, 2021
helinues:
shocked

How many empowerment programs is Sokoto state currently running.

Eish!

Mallam Tambuwa has nothing to offer you. same with many Governors like that,yet they want to be President of Nigera!
That is why wise people like Dangote,Otedola, etc will never joined Party Politics. It is Deception, Deception and Deception!!!!
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 21, 2021
Lazenby007:
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be a muslim.
lol, flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by khadaffi(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Lol, even seun an atheist don taya for islam wahala worldwide

I hope you can see that slow poison Tambuwal is involved in this Jihad game

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by ThatFairGuy: 6:00pm On May 21, 2021
Governance ought to have been differentiated from this.

Meanwhile, When Akwa Ibom State Government built multi-millionnaire worship center, there was no kind of this comment from you.

Sokoto state is 100% Muslim, if their State Government decides to fund Islamic preaching, Should that be anybody concern?

Oga seun, you putting up that kind of pictures says very bad of you, you indirectly call us(Muslims) bandits and ISWAP Terrorists.

Very bad of you
Seun:

https://punchng.com/sokoto-approves-n155m-for-clerics-to-propagate-islam/

This has to be some kind of joke. I mean, they might as well send the motorcycles directly to bandits, ISWAP. This is unbelievable.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by fkj950ax(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Governance ought to have been differentiated from this.

Meanwhile, When Akwa Ibom State Government built multi-millionnaire worship center, there was no kind of this comment from you.

Sokoto state is 100% Muslim, if their State Government decides to fund Islamic preaching, Should that be anybody concern?

Oga seun, you putting up that kind of pictures says very bad of you, you indirectly call us(Muslims) bandits and ISWAP Terrorists.

Very bad of you

Say what?
100%... That's is vanity statistics

And yes, we shouted from the rooftop about Akwa Ibom State funded church building, as we are shouting about Sokoto State funded notorcycle preaching.

You and I know that you know these motorcycles are going to be hijacked from the ulmas by ISWAP. Even NGArmy lost MRVs to them, so is it motorcycle from ulmas...

He might as well just give it to ISWAP.

Northern Nigeria needs education, not more Islam. You can be educated and a Muslim, you can't be a Muslim only. Wonder why almajiri system failed? They wanted those boys to be Muslims and no plan for their education

Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by ThatFairGuy: 6:06pm On May 21, 2021
Sokoto is 100% Muslim State. Take it that way. [quote author=fkj950ax post=101927594][/quote]
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by fkj950ax(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Sokoto is 100% Muslim State. Take it that way.

When other countries refuse Muslims, you all shout Islamophobia, now you don't exhibit that tolerance you want to enjoy.

Sokoto State is not and you shouldn't force anyone to take anything any way. Should we ask Palestine to take it that way Israel is NOW 100% a Jewish land?
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Casham: 6:16pm On May 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Northern hate against igbos ?

Saduna case was obvious
Igbo Killing in jos 1945
And the rest killing till date
Sardauna hates Christians generally. My own people suffer more from muslim hatred than any Igbo can ever claim. A religious crisis is not an ethnic genocide. Igbos were not the target; Christians were! The Muslims are still killing my people here in the North. But most of them are not haters.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by ThatFairGuy: 6:28pm On May 21, 2021
Carry your Hypocrisy elsewhere.

Is Rivers State a Christian State? Answer me
fkj950ax:

When other countries refuse Muslims, you all shout Islamophobia, now you don't exhibit that tolerance you want to enjoy.

Sokoto State is not and you shouldn't force anyone to take anything any way. Should we ask Palestine to take it that way Israel is NOW 100% a Jewish land?
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by mrvitalis(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
Casham:
Sardauna hates Christians generally. My own people suffer more from muslim hatred than any Igbo can ever claim. A religious crisis is not an ethnic genocide. Igbos were not the target; Christians were! The Muslims are still killing my people here in the North. But most of them are not haters.
LMAO what is this one saying ... saduna mentioned igbos specifically what's your own even
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by orisa37: 6:45pm On May 21, 2021
Why is SOKOTO deliberately complicating the lives of its CITIZENS? Is TAMBUWAL not there? Suppose The CHRISTIANS decide to buy equivalent amount of MOTORCYCLES FOR ITS EVANGELISM, WON'T THERE BE CHAOS EVERYWHERE IN SOKOTO?
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Casham: 7:07pm On May 21, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Enugu state population for instance is 20% notherner (emphasis mine).

Fulani don't hate anybody and so cannot love anybody whether Igbo or others.

Their inclination to to take by force put them on a perpetual collision course with every other person. So it's war wherever you find fulani. They are a common enemy. Don't single Igbos out.

First of all: Northerners are not Hausa. Hausa is just one of many people in the North.
Secondly, if there is as much as 20% "Northerners" in any state in the South East, then that's a good thing! It shows the Igbos are not as mean as they sound online and the "Northerners" are really peaceful, Because I have never heard of any clash between the two in the Southeast.
And finally, I am not singling the Igbos out; they are the ones separating 'emselves, claiming victim. Most Igbos always claim they are some kind of a special race who can't afford to mix with "Northerners". But even Hausas are also victims of Fulan
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Casham: 7:21pm On May 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO what is this one saying ... saduna mentioned igbos specifically what's your own even
He's just one man. I am no muslim, but even I know that most ordinary muslims thinks he is a joke. If he has a problem with Igbos, that's his problem, but nobody should generallise HIS hatred on Northerners or the Northerners are also going to generalise Ojukwu's and Kanu's hatred for Hausas on all Igbos.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by fkj950ax(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Carry your Hypocrisy elsewhere.

Is Rivers State a Christian State? Answer me

No it is not.
Now I am a hypocrite.
SMH

Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by ThatFairGuy: 7:29pm On May 21, 2021
That's to you, to wike and others, it's a Christian State haven't declared publicly.

Moreso, it's part of ethics not to quick insult who never insulted you. It's clear you lack it
fkj950ax:

No it is not.
Now I am a hypocrite.
SMH
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by mrvitalis(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2021
Casham:
He's just one man. I am no muslim, but even I know that most ordinary muslims thinks he is a joke. If he has a problem with Igbos, that's his problem, but nobody should generallise HIS hatred on Northerners or the Northerners are also going to generalise Ojukwu's and Kanu's hatred for Hausas on all Igbos.
Igbos don't hate Hausas we hate fulanis get the difference

Igbos hate people who want to take things by force
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by CharlotteFlair: 7:41pm On May 21, 2021
Casham:
First of all: Northerners are not Hausa. Hausa is just one of many people in the North.
Secondly, if there is as much as 20% "Northerners" in any state in the South East, then that's a good thing! It shows the Igbos are not as mean as they sound online and the "Northerners" are really peaceful, Because I have never heard of any clash between the two in the Southeast.
And finally, I am not singling the Igbos out; they are the ones separating 'emselves, claiming victim. Most Igbos always claim they are some kind of a special race who can't afford to mix with "Northerners". But even Hausas are also victims of Fulan
Crying out to be heard is not victim mentality. Even some Igbos do not really understand what Igbo marginalization means. Do you?

Only who feels it knows it. The rest of Nigeria has been comfortable relegating the Igbo man to the lower rungs. Igbos were quite for the most and faced their buying and selling. But now is different from then, the people are asking questions?

Are you happy with how this country is run? Fact is, it's always been this way but many things went unreported until Social media.

Do you really see a bright future for the next generation?

No matter your tribe, what's the future that you foresee?
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Casham: 8:20pm On May 21, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Crying out to be heard is not victim mentality. Even some Igbos do not really understand what Igbo marginalization means. Do you?

Only who feels it knows it. The rest of Nigeria has been comfortable relegating the Igbo man to the lower rungs. Igbos were quite for the most and faced their buying and selling. But now is different from then, the people are asking questions?

Are you happy with how this country is run? Fact is, it's always been this way but many things went unreported until Social media.

Do you really see a bright future for the next generation?

No matter your tribe, what's the future that you foresee?

"Only who feels it knows it". That's gospel. I am gonna respect that. No man or group should be made to feel any less important than another.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Casham: 8:30pm On May 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Igbos don't hate Hausas we hate fulanis get the difference

Igbos hate people who want to take things by force
Everybody resents the Fulani "born-to-rule" and "my-way-or-the-highway" mentality. Maybe we should 'exodus' them back to their original homeland: Israel.
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by annyz: 8:58pm On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Lol, even seun an atheist don taya for islam wahala worldwide

I hope you can see that slow poison Tambuwal is involved in this Jihad game

They are all showing their true colors gradually.

Time will tell.

By 2023 our eyes will clear
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by fkj950ax(m): 4:53am On May 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Moreso, it's part of ethics not to quick insult who never insulted you. It's clear you lack it

This reinforces my admiration of your stupidity if you don't know calling someone who has a different opinion from yours a hypocrite is insulting.

I don't want to be ethical about anything.
I should not be quick, but I can insult them later abi? Anuofia
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by Empiree: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Why's everyone complaining?.

Who must Seun linked this to bandits, BH etc?.

Are Christians not funded by govt elsewhere in the country?.

Why is anytime it is Muslima doing something you started talking about BH, herdsmen, bandits etc?.

Can you guys be just for once?.

Until govt is serious about separation of religion and state nothing will change
Re: Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
A populace ingrained in religion remains ignorant and easy to rule. These Northern leaders are smart (or stupid, depending on how you view them).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) / Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.