Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) (5443 Views)

My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+ / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Nigerians On Twitter Disgraced A Lady Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:
If this thread was to expose how women are hoes, or whores or gold diggers, you'll see hundreds of guys posting in agreement.

But now that a guy is being exposed for being a catfish, a fraud and a fake lifer, guys are avoiding the thread. One of the reason is some of them see themselves in this scapegoat and feel ashamed and exposed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nairaland is a place where depressed guys come to play make believe and live their fantasies and pour frustrations on the female gender. The outpour of frustration on women isn't because these guys hate women, no they don't. They want women, they yearn for them daily, but they are simply angry at women for ignoring them and declining their requests for sex or relationships. So they come on Nairaland to live out their fantasies through lies.

The whole thing is pathetic to say the least.

This set of people are called incels - involuntary celibate.
Meaning they became celibate not based on their choice but based on the fact that women for some reason don’t find them sexually attractive.
They had a ban on their reddit thread r/incels especially when one of their men went on a rampage and started killing women since they won’t find him attractive.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Jeon(f): 12:04am On May 22, 2021
stanliwise:
Meaning they become celibate not based on their choice but based on the fact that women for some reason don’t find them sexually attractive.
They had a ban of reddit especially when one of their men went on a rampage to start killing women since they won’t find him attractive.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Nonexisting: 12:14am On May 22, 2021
Jeon:

Look the last time I dissed u. I was banned,most of the vulgar comments were deleted.. so I don't wanna involved in it again. You better mind ur business.

And I'm still serving ban because of Ikillbrokehoes since last 2months.. So respect yourself
Did I mention you? Get the fucck out of here.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Jeon(f): 12:17am On May 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
Did I mention you? Get the fucck out of here.

You can use the window.. Just stay away from my mentions

2 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2021
stanliwise:

Busted!
Hahahahhahaa
Many redpill are liars, they claim redpill for the celebrity status, Nairaland is a world to them where they are the superstar they never could be.
Even one of their GOAT U.bunja if you see the kind of browser he uses ehn, you go laugh

Tf...lmaoo. grin grin
Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Jeon(f): 12:24am On May 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Tf...lmaoo. grin grin

Laugh till ur belly burst

1 Like

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Nonexisting: 12:29am On May 22, 2021
Jeon:

You can use the window.. Just stay away from my mentions
Succk my dick.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by MrSly(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:
Yesterday I created a thread asking if guys have dated a girl that looks like the picture below. As expected, lots of so called redpill guys swarmed the thread in droves, making fun of me and calling me all sorts of names.

Some of them claimed to have fuçked a girl like that many times in the past to the point of getting bored and dumping her ass.

Of course dating a girl that looked like that isntt much of a big deal, but experience has thought me that you'd have to be at a certain level, financially and socially to be able to date some category of women..

But the issue was alot of the responses were literally guys boasting to have even dated girls more beautiful and sexy. Among them was this particular guy that posted a picture of a curvy lady and claimed to have dated her and dumped her in the past.

I asked for proof and after trying and failing to make excuses he finally succumbed. The problem was he underestimated my intelligence and it cost him hard..

Below is what went down.

You just downloaded a pics a lady you never knew, posted it on internet, then nagged with a guy you labelled redpil guy. Then still jobless you created another thread to nag all alone. Chai! You mumu no get solution, na factory fitted. Sorry ooo!

8 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 1:00am On May 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Inferiority complex.

OP, You really need to up your taste for women. You don't deserve free oxygen. Calling you a simp is a big insult to all simpletons.

Research conducted by IFP shows, Broke guys date the most beautiful girls.

Where did you read that rubbish?

Can a broke guy afford the price of a three course meal in a nice restaurant? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:06am On May 22, 2021
MrSly:

You just downloaded a pics a lady you never knew, posted it on internet, then nagged with a guy you labelled redpil guy. Then still jobless you created another thread to nag all alone. Chai! You mumu no get solution, na factory fitted. Sorry ooo!
And you joblessly opened the thread to read and even posted a comment.
Why not simply fade in silence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27am On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:

If you are the kid in your profile picture, you shouldn't even be commenting on threads like this.

It's kids like this that will hide behind their keyboards and be calling people simps. Kids that have zero experience in life.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Infolenka: 7:57am On May 22, 2021
Womanizer:

Where did you read that rubbish?

Can a broke guy afford the price of a three course meal in a nice restaurant? cheesy

Are you minding the clowns? They are trying to give their broke selves hope. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Jesterinjay: 9:00am On May 22, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you posted a picture of yourself and a fellow teenager displaying affection and love yet you are forming redpill it's confusing!?

it is funny how the social media empower kids and help them use the blunt teeth to bite. same goes for all weaklings forming online alpha and redpill.
that's my sis and could u please tell me what's in my comment that makes u assume that i'm a redpiller

1 Like

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:
If this thread was to expose how women are hoes, or whores or gold diggers, you'll see hundreds of guys posting in agreement.

But now that a guy is being exposed for being a catfish, a fraud and a fake lifer, guys are avoiding the thread. One of the reason is some of them see themselves in this scapegoat and feel ashamed and exposed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nairaland is a place where depressed guys come to play make believe and live their fantasies and pour frustrations on the female gender. The outpour of frustration on women isn't because these guys hate women, no they don't. They want women, they yearn for them daily, but they are simply angry at women for ignoring them and declining their requests for sex or relationships. So they come on Nairaland to live out their fantasies through lies.

Shut Up Sissy Fooool, Go get a life. Your mates are busy thinking and creating Innovations for the betterment of Humanity. You are here spewing garbage and all sort of rubbish ranting like a Scorned Market Woman......

3 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2021
stanliwise:
Meaning they became celibate not based on their choice but based on the fact that women for some reason don’t find them sexually attractive.
They had a ban on their reddit thread r/incels especially when one of their men went on a rampage and started killing women since they won’t find him attractive.

This low-life slowpoke, You are still alive lol. Another sissy market foool, A bonafide doormat for eve offsprings.....

3 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:

This low-life slowpoke, You are still alive lol. Another sissy market foool, A bonafide doormat for eve offsprings.....
You should know by now that insult don’t work on me. I already declared publicly I am simp.

One of your member posted a fake picture to massage his ego. What do you think about such act? I am interested in the redpill response to the matter instead of trying to divert attention with lame curse words

3 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Shut Up Sissy Fooool, Go get a life. Your mates are busy thinking and creating Innovations for the betterment of Humanity. You are here spewing garbage and all sort of rubbish ranting like a Scorned Market Woman......
What has any redpill member innovated since they started on Nairaland except from endless and shamelessly discussing about women?

Meanwhile what is your response to this low self esteem stunt by one of your members ?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2021
Abba114:
since i join redpill i stop getting pvssies all girls avoid me like plague
Hatred gives nothing but bad vibes.
Mastering social behavior is the key to communicate and play social games to handle different personalities that comes your way.

Hatred isn’t part of social mastery, it is rather a diversion of energy in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by ShaqFu: 11:54am On May 22, 2021
Went through the thread and I chuckled.

1 Like

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by orble: 10:54pm On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:
Yesterday I created a thread asking if guys have dated a girl that looks like the picture below. As expected, lots of so called redpill guys swarmed the thread in droves, making fun of me and calling me all sorts of names.

Some of them claimed to have fuçked a girl like that many times in the past to the point of getting bored and dumping her ass.

Of course dating a girl that looked like that isntt much of a big deal, but experience has thought me that you'd have to be at a certain level, financially and socially to be able to date some category of women..

But the issue was alot of the responses were literally guys boasting to have even dated girls more beautiful and sexy. Among them was this particular guy that posted a picture of a curvy lady and claimed to have dated her and dumped her in the past.

I asked for proof and after trying and failing to make excuses he finally succumbed. The problem was he underestimated my intelligence and it cost him hard..

Below is what went down.

Its either you are too young OR you are a very stupi.d man.
What special about the woman you posted. most men don't go close to ugly girls, yes many broke niggas treat all women like trash. try and get close to womanizers and understand.

stop being stooopid.

I come to A/Ibom and see the so called "beautiful" women.

1 Like

Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by orble: 11:04pm On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:

You're ignorance knows no boundary girl... call ur follow girls to agree with you if men don't.

Men have always been "redpil" and some "simps" through out history. there's nothing fake about that.

If you like simp men, flogg around them leave hardened men alone.
Re: I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) by Jeon(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
CC to koyyes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / Punishment For Players/heartbreakers / Do You Like Tickling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.