Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy (969 Views)

How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by robosky02(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2021
DEAR LADIES..

Let me teach you how to show love to a guy. Some of you don't know how to show love to the guy you are dating. Some ladies think that the only way to show love to a guy is by having sex with him, that's why some ladies do anything to offer a guy sex.

Sex is not a prove of love. Don't use sex to prove that you love a guy as a lady, you can prove that you love a guy in the following ways.

1) Buy gift for him. You can give him gift of T-shirt, shoes, undies, singlet or even a phone if you have the money.

2) Take him out for launch and pay his bill at least once in 2 month it's not bad at all.

3) Send him some love text message occasionally.

4) Give him phone call daily at least once daily. Ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love him.

5) Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks, but not everyday like a house wife.

6) You can also help him financially when he is broke.

7) Take him out for shopping at least once in a year. You will not die.

coolPray for him

9) Advice him

10) Help him to build a bright future.

I know some ladies will crucify me because of this post, but this is the ideal thing to do for your guy, not

SEX SEX SEX.

Guys did I make make sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2021
Your head dey there!
Re: Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by blingxx(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2021
Naija girls don't care about all these things
Re: Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by Vulcanheph(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2021
Naija girls have left the building gringringringringrin
Re: Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by robosky02(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Your head dey there!

Some of them no like this style

But na this one sure pass
Re: Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by OSDD(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2021
Ontop Dick?.....
Re: Ladies: How To "Make Love" To A Guy by MasonKendall(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2021
Robosky02 ah you no be mod again?

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is Cheating / If Your Wife Tells You This “I Feel Like Doing Two-some” Reply As The Husband / This Is My Experience With LOVE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.