Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here (2192 Views)

2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 1:02pm On May 21, 2021
A war is coming, but is the south ready?

After the civil war, the north started calling the Southerners Nyamiri... For a reason.

I looked up the word in Igbo; it means "give me water."It's easier to cram that word because the igbos were the dominant tribe back then, unlike other southern languages where it's not easy to pronounce"give me water."

The reason here is that when the refugees were captured, the first thing they requested for was water. Due to the blockade.

The reason the south lost the war was that they lacked water. In war, you need to know where supplies are coming from but in this situation it's not the case if you go to the south. 1. The first reason the south will lose is lack of water. The south is blessed with enough rain. All through the year. But when you look at it, the south lacks water. There are more boreholes in the south-east than anywhere in Nigeria. People even dig boreholes in their farms and drive bike with their generators attached to their bikes to go and pump water to water their crops, it's cheaper too but when you look at this from a different angle. The south will be at the loosing end if there is war. Unlike people in the west who depend on water from Wells & boreholes.

You won't be able to run around with a generator during times of war, when you'll be running to safety. There will be fuel shortages, you can't run your generator without fuel, so how will the south get water. There are no Wells because everyone depends on boreholes. The south-west has enough well dug water, and every house built has a well. When there's no light, all it takes is to drag water from the well. Remember what happened in enugu some few weeks ago when they had water shortage.

2. The second reason the south will lose is their low immune system, due to drinking lots of clean water, unlike people from the south-west that depends on water from well.

It will be hard to adjust if one starts drinking dirty water due to war conditions. If you drink clean water so much, you won't be able to adjust because you are used to it. You will get sick and die of diseases because your immune system isn't used to it yet.

Secondly when you go to the south-east, you notice that in the buses people are always trying to sell one drug or the other. Most of the drugs are man power and sexual enhancers. Which means it's either the south lacks the power in bed and is unable to reproduce therefore seeking sexual enhancers.

Look up this thread I created talking about this topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/4318673/igbos-minority-nigeria-truth

The best solution to tackle this issue is for the south-south and south-east to start digging Wells in every house they build. So that when it's time for war, they won't have to depend on fuel and generators to pump water, which won't be available at the time. Causing artificial famine.

Or at the very least start drinking dirty water to boost their immune system. wink

Below is a house in the south-west worth 230 million to live in one of the floors. It has a dugged well in it. Can south-east boast of such a house with a well in it?

Why did the landlord dig a well there? because he doesn't trust NEPA and is expecting the unexpected maybe war, who knows?

Due to climate change, the weather have disappointed the south before, and it will again. And when that time comes the cry of "Nyamiri" will fill-up the air again.

My advice is, the south needs to prepare before any action.

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Siwisheswereesh: 1:04pm On May 21, 2021
Gerrout, you divisive Fulani OP.

Charleys kor chile ni angry

Nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by MunchHouse: 1:09pm On May 21, 2021
You no get sense at all. So its the modern northerners like HellRufai that can comfortably drink mud water now. Ode

8 Likes

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by temitope27(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2021
What is this one saying nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by heniford2: 1:10pm On May 21, 2021
Charleys:
A war is coming, but is the south ready?

After the civil war, the north started calling the Southerners Nyamiri... For a reason.

I looked up the word in Igbo; it means "give me water."It's easier to cram that word because the igbos were the dominant tribe back then, unlike other southern languages where it's not easy to pronounce"give me water."

The reason here is that when the refugees were captured, the first thing they requested for was water. Due to the blockade.

The reason the south lost the war was that they lacked water. In war, you need to know where supplies are coming from but in this situation it's not the case if you go to the south. 1. The first reason the south will lose is lack of water. The south is blessed with enough rain. All through the year. But when you look at it, the south lacks water. There are more boreholes in the south-east than anywhere in Nigeria. People even dig boreholes in their farms and drive bike with their generators attached to their bikes to go and pump water to water their crops, it's cheaper too but when you look at this from a different angle. The south will be at the loosing end if there is war. Unlike people in the west who depend on water from Wells & boreholes.

You won't be able to run around with a generator during times of war, when you'll be running to safety. There will be fuel shortages, you can't run your generator without fuel, so how will the south get water. There are no Wells because everyone depends on boreholes. The south-west has enough well dug water, and every house built has a well. When there's no light, all it takes is to drag water from the well. Remember what happened in enugu some few weeks ago when they had water shortage.

2. The second reason the south will lose is their low immune system, due to drinking lots of clean water, unlike people from the south-west that depends on water from well.

It will be hard to adjust if one starts drinking dirty water due to war conditions. If you drink clean water so much, you won't be able to adjust because you are used to it. You will get sick and die of diseases because your immune system isn't used to it yet.

Secondly when you go to the south-east, you notice that in the buses people are always trying to sell one drug or the other. Most of the drugs are man power and sexual enhancers. Which means it's either the south lacks the power in bed and is unable to reproduce therefore seeking sexual enhancers.

Look up this thread I created talking about this topic.

The best solution to tackle this issue is for the south-south and south-east to start digging Wells in every house they build. So that when it's time for war, they won't have to depend on fuel and generators to pump water, which won't be available at the time. Causing artificial famine.

Or at the very least start drinking dirty water to boost their immune system. wink

Below is a house in the south-west worth 230 million to live in one of the floors. It has a dugged well in it. Can south-east boast of such a house with a well in it?

Why did the landlord dig a well there? because he doesn't trust NEPA and is expecting the unexpected maybe war, who knows?

Due to climate change, the weather have disappointed the south before, and it will again. And when that time comes the cry of "Nyamiri" will fill-up the air again.

My advice is, the south needs to prepare before any action.
you go just wake up and wah!! Spill shit here why naw, which war ? If the war comes first we will know how to deal with it then
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Coldsperm: 1:16pm On May 21, 2021
Some people were born to be mumu for life and this Op is one of them.

1 Like

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
Coldsperm:
Some people were born to be mumu for life and this Op is one of them.

Truth is bitter bro.
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Solsix(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
Sense us not common after all
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by MalcoImX: 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
Igbos laying out the secret for all to see.

OP thanks for this knowledge.

If that's all it takes to win a war, what would happen should the people upcountry build more dams on the Niger and the Benue?
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 1:36pm On May 21, 2021
temitope27:
What is this one saying nw

Read it again

Enugu has enough rainfall than most states in Nigeria but depends on water board and sometime ago there was water shortages you can read it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6444001/water-scarcity-enugu-long-queues
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by mbaise1000: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
MalcoImX:
Igbos laying out the secret for all to see.

OP thanks for this knowledge.

If that's all it takes to win a war, what would happen should the people upcountry build more dams on the Niger and the Benue?

Just when we think the op os the most stewpid thing on earth, you just challenged him comfortably and won
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Asgard73: 1:54pm On May 21, 2021
Helinues Is missing here...
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by helinues: 1:56pm On May 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop mentioning me upadan..

I don't do Gaybriel things
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Asgard73: 1:59pm On May 21, 2021
helinues:

Stop mentioning me upadan..

I don't do Gaybriel things

Next.
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Veqtor: 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
Ur brain is losing the war with its sanity. War analyst...if u had any sense left, u will start analysing how the North will survive without d SE nd SS. Bororo
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by amazingspiderma: 2:09pm On May 21, 2021
Ok
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by MalcoImX: 3:03pm On May 21, 2021
[s]
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just when we think the op os the most stewpid thing on earth, you just challenged him comfortably and won
[/s]
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by EdoDefence: 3:09pm On May 21, 2021
Remove SS from this nonsense, we aren't going to war
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by leofab(f): 3:19pm On May 21, 2021
Stunted IQ
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 8:48am On May 23, 2021
leofab:
Stunted IQ

The only person with stunted IQ is the one who can't understand a simple write up.
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 8:58am On May 23, 2021
EdoDefence:
Remove SS from this nonsense, we aren't going to war

In the north you are Nyamiri, in yorubaland you are Omo Igbo.

You can't change it, during killings in the north, no one cared if you are from the south south, they all take you as one.
The people who died never had the time to explain that they were from south south.

1 Like

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by EdoDefence: 9:13am On May 23, 2021
Charleys:

In the north you are Nyamiri, in yorubaland you are Omo Igbo.

You can't change it, during killings in the north, no one cared if you are from the south south, they all take you as one.
The people who died never had the time to explain that they were from south south.

lol lies upon lies, wetin concern SS man with North besides shey dem dey write am for head say you be Eboe? Abeg spare me this bullshit.

Wherever I go I am called an Ẹdo man, proudly Ẹdo man.

Keep your eboe identity to yourself, no one needs it

If una like go start war we go stand as them pounce on una grin
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 9:29am On May 23, 2021
EdoDefence:

lol lies upon lies, wetin concern SS man with North besides shey dem dey write am for head say you be Eboe? Abeg spare me this bullshit.

Wherever I go I am called an Ẹdo man, proudly Ẹdo man.

Keep your eboe identity to yourself, no one needs it

If una like go start war we go stand as them pounce on una grin

grin grin
Travel and see for yourself.
One day it will shock you.
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by demmie1: 9:33am On May 23, 2021
Dummies everywhere
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Charleys: 9:39am On May 23, 2021
Asgard73:

Don't call that mad man on my topic abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by EdoDefence: 9:42am On May 23, 2021
Charleys:

grin grin
Travel and see for yourself.
One day it will shock you.

Na you e go shock, stay for your land you say no na another man's land you wan stay. tongue
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by EdoDefence: 9:44am On May 23, 2021
Charleys:

Helinues seems you're powerful, some people don dey fear you

1 Like

Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by teeytimi: 9:46am On May 23, 2021
Many are mad but few are roaming angry
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by Fejoku: 9:59am On May 23, 2021
Day in day out the sahelian terrorists write all sought of disparaging write ups targeted against Igbos because they fear us. We are aware of their antics and outright plans and will respond accordingly. We will give no room for terrorists whether in our region or through any guise they appear. Our victory is certain and the flag of Biafra shall fly freely in the eastern skies.
Re: The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here by helinues: 10:17am On May 23, 2021
Charleys:

EdoDefence:

Helinues seems you're powerful, some people don dey fear you

Toh

(1) (2) (Reply)

A German's View On Islam / Wooden Pyramids: An Insult To Hardworking Nigerian Farmers – RIFAN / Sister Deborah Paul-enenche(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.