Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) (67200 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by youngllleo: 10:07am On May 23, 2021
effort1:
In Nigeria, we are still worried about islamization, while others are already going to the real next level
edo don dey run am since 18bc.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by illitracy: 10:07am On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
Some people are already thinking this a new way to enter Canada grin grin grin

F16 intercept that unidentified flying object heading into our airspace, shoot at sight grin

How much is the radar cross section? wink

Or boys don get stealth?
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Badooguy: 10:09am On May 23, 2021
Like falling angel
Manq:
hope the battery doesn't die anyhow. Like having a flat battery in air! The fall go dey funny.. like falling like a stone
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 10:11am On May 23, 2021
Na only this one science and tech know. When him reach to save us from covid. Them de there de suck hand scratch balls.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by FarahAideed: 10:11am On May 23, 2021
You self balancing skills must be top notch like a tight rope walker to pilot this thing
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by GentleRay: 10:12am On May 23, 2021
The word had moved beyond mere movies. Then, it was warships in Star Wars, Ironman, green globin in spiderman, now we have human drones. While in Nigeria, we are still fighting wars, secessionists calling the shoots. The solution to our problems lies in technology, political solutions will linger for years. The early we get serious the better for us. Only a lazy and failed generation will attribute it's problem to a systems, individual or group of tribes.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2021
DonCortino:

how many normal drones electric don shock whey u see?
What he means by electric go shock you is that you can easily come in contact with PHCN overhead cables and get electrocuted in Lagos!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by wiseword316(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2021
anungangampu:
I think it will be safe with a parachute landing if something fails. Or else it won't sell
It depends on the hight. Parachute will not deploy at a hight of 3 storey building, expect you go higher.
Flying low with that drone could be suicidal when it malfunction.

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Mecka: 10:14am On May 23, 2021
georgen2u:
This Is a prototype in future it will be modified to allow sitting a protective shield and parachute, so it will be so nice just like humans walking in the street of LA goes most people can afford it for urgent work or emergency
I heard a Russian invented sth like this but it never worked because of the Earth's atmosphere.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
Nonsense drone
Lol...No, it's not. It can be adapted for firefighters to use in saving people trapped in high rise buildings! Stop thinking like the average Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by spinna: 10:16am On May 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wginBx7Rqas

COOL, You can sell properties, cars with drone pics ..affordable pricing call 07o6 3 4 6 3851
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
The slightest loss of balance and the pilot is toast.

Funny thing he’s not even the pilot, he’s not in control of the drone himself, the pilot is in the ground Controlling him like a package. This is some new level of stupidity.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:18am On May 23, 2021
Yungmil:
I love the white man juju. They use it for technology but my ignoramus fellow blacks back here use their own to hurt each other.

Backward people
That's what a Japanese man told my dad in a jetty when a team of Japanese engineers came for plant maintenance in a refinery.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2021
zedegit:

Until it plunges you into Lagoon.

Just put it at danfo level, you will be alright grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Yarimoooh: 10:22am On May 23, 2021
Hoover board mode activated. Canada here I come
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Petacephas: 10:25am On May 23, 2021
I saw this coming a long time ago. In the next 10 to 20 years people will fly individually like birds and this nonsense fuel prise will put shame on wicked government like Nigeria. It will never be well with this wicked government. The people are already in pains and the government is thinking of adding more pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Katcall: 10:26am On May 23, 2021
wiseword316:

It depends on the hight. Parachute will not deploy at a hight of 3 storey building, expect you go higher.
Flying low with that drone could be suicidal when it malfunction.
between flying cars and flying drones which do you prefer
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2021
Adakintroy:
Na only this one science and tech know. When him reach to save us from covid. Them de there de suck hand scratch balls.
Science has never claimed to have answers to everything but it keeps improving and adapting to improve survival rate of humans and quality of life.

Don't undermine the efforts of scientists having sleepless nights to produce vaccines against COVID-19 under 7 months, don't undermine the efforts of Nurses and doctors using available science and tech medical equipment and drugs to save lives.

What have you done to save others from COVID? Ordinary to put on face mask, wash hands daily and maintain social distance is hard for you guys.

Let's just hope a deadlier strain of mutated COVID doesn't hit Nigeria just the way India is suffering.

3 Likes

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Germi9: 10:31am On May 23, 2021
Finally i can now escape from Nigeria ... lemme go and order mine
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by tunary(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
the power can never go very long distance
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by jojo1415: 10:39am On May 23, 2021
Please don't try this at home �️
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Funny thing he’s not even the pilot, he’s not in control of the drone himself, the pilot is in the ground Controlling him like a package. This is some new level of stupidity.

You totally got my point
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2021
Erekere.. On your own grin.
By the time thunder strike one, the others will get sense
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Osobi32(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2021
Olibboy:
na for desert u go try this...try this for lagos na electric current go shock yhu
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by tunary(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=jaxxy post=101976872]

Funny thing he’s not even the pilot, he’s not in control of the drone himself, the pilot is in the ground Controlling him like a package. This is some new level of stupidity. [/quotel] laughing
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2021
petersos:

Self balancing

It will be delusion of the greatest grandeur to think there's self balancing in a drone that has full weight of a man resting on it.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
My hand no dey.
The crash shall be great
they will shoot you down
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2021
Millimann:

Ahn ahn !!!!!!!! Mad man!!!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by borngenius(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2021
Thanks for this post, but Common mannn... There are more advanced human carrier drones that this naw. Pls do ur research well before dishing out. Cheers.
PerformOrResign:
New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Is Launched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9n96P_kR0
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by ThePlugg(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2021
Nice one.... I hope it's cheap though.... No mor airports... grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by micflo28(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2021
This wan go sweet to peep my neighbor wife when she Dey upstairs Dey bath cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.