Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! (2826 Views)

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / Jimi Agbaje: Lagos Has A Lot Of Work To Do To Maintain Mega City Status / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by MrMaestro: 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
The Lagos station is finally nearing completion. And it looks beautiful! It honestly looks better than every Nigerian airport.

God Bless Eko
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Yoruba Nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3tyYpyF3M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by MrMaestro: 2:24pm On May 21, 2021
More pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 21, 2021
Which of their station be this? Is so beautiful o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by MrMaestro: 2:25pm On May 21, 2021
Inside cabin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by MrMaestro: 2:27pm On May 21, 2021
Other lines in the works to be completed soon. Oyo, Ogun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by MrMaestro: 2:31pm On May 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This is the Lagos station that leads to Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2021
MrMaestro:
This is the Lagos station that leads to Ibadan.
Is so beautiful. Is it at ebutte? Maybe I fit visit go check am out. If is the one in Apapa, then I go keep on looking at the pic and videos on top YouTube.
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by budaatum: 2:35pm On May 21, 2021
Dude, are you sure you did not post video of London-Paris come de say na Lagos-Ibadan, because dis your video of fine beautiful station go make some people cry that God is blessing Nigeria at last.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Earlystar698(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2021
60 good fucking years and your celebrating a train station as achievement,it's seems like you still leave in Mecca before 400bc

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by wwwihy: 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos, Ogun and Oyo States
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by MrMaestro: 2:37pm On May 21, 2021
All that is left for Lagos to make the transition completely is
1. Ban ALL okada.
2. Expand on public transportation methods.
3. Improve road network in the smaller neighborhoods of the state
4. Pressure federal govt to increase electricity capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by LMS1(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2021
This Is How Every Part Of Nigeria Should Look Like,

But How Is Their Cow Gonna Feed?
Now Can U Cut All The Grasses Because Of Train Station.
Dis Is Not Fair O! grin
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by wwwihy: 2:39pm On May 21, 2021
Earlystar698:
60 good fucking years and your celebrating a train station as achievement,it's seems like you still leave in Mecca before 400bc
That is why President Buhari is the Best Nigerian President. If others have been this committed to infrastructures, Nigeria will be one of the most developed nation on Earth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Earlystar698(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2021
[s][quote author=budaatum post=101920598]Dude, are you sure you did not post video of London-Paris come de say na Lagos-Ibadan, because dis your video of fine beautiful station go make some people cry that God is blessing Nigeria at last.[/quote[/s]

Cry because what exactly?go to south east and see things the south West wasn't affected during the genocide war but south west look like afghanistan.. do better and stop celebrating the utilization of your 10% tax instead of 90.
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by ExpertEDITOR: 2:42pm On May 21, 2021
This is bad news for some children of 8... They will soon invade this thread with their bitterness.

Even bitter kola deh learn for their hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Earlystar698(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2021
wwwihy:

That is why President Buhari is the Best Nigerian President. If others have been this committed to infrastructures, Nigeria will be one of the most developed nation on Earth

Touch your head for some times maybe it will reflect in your brain, because I'm very sure it's stuck in the mud.
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by wwwihy: 2:44pm On May 21, 2021
Earlystar698:
[s]
What is this one saying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by budaatum: 2:51pm On May 21, 2021
Earlystar698:
[s]

Whether South East or South West, or North even, so long as it is in my Nigeria, I am happy, and can not wait for the agitators to stop tearing my nation apart and build their region instead. With Igbo energy, they will be first and the envy of everyone else, then my brown roof people might get jealous and follow.

Oh. And 10% tax is too little to pay for the progress I want. If say we pay 45-50% each, we might all care more how it is spent, and probably get more done with it too. I assure you that if some yeye senators and governors say they want to pay themselves lifetime pension with my 45%, even you might follow me to go burn their house down, I think.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by budaatum: 2:53pm On May 21, 2021
wwwihy:

They cry "60 years" but fail to see the last 5-6 years!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Stone03: 3:00pm On May 21, 2021
wwwihy:

Please, write 'lol' at the end of your comment to express that its a joke
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by TheStronghold: 3:19pm On May 21, 2021
Wow this is a fantastic development. Maintenance is key. We need more real estate developers for surrounding areas.
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by leofab(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by flokii: 3:31pm On May 21, 2021
Impressive.. Dj sWITCH and her cohorts must not be allowed access to any of those facilities.

The lying bit.ch hasn't made a single comment about UGM and the killings going on in South East. It's how to insult Yoruba leaders and destroy infrastructures in South West they know.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by TheStronghold: 4:20pm On May 21, 2021
flokii:
Impressive.. Dj sWITCH and her cohorts must not be allowed access to any of those facilities.

The lying bit.ch hasn't made a single comment about UGM and the killings going on in South East. It's how to insult Yoruba leaders and destroy infrastructures in South West they know.
very unsurprising. I always wondered if she would do the same if these things were going on in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by buckeyemedia: 5:38pm On May 21, 2021
MrMaestro:
The Lagos station is finally nearing completion. And it looks beautiful! It honestly looks better than every Nigerian airport.

God Bless Eko
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Yoruba Nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3tyYpyF3M
Lagos Colony, EKo Nigeria, is not Yoruba property, go & do your research properly, Lagos is not a Yoruba word, neither in history did Oduduwa or the Oyo Empire reach or conquer Lagos, The Omo Oba of Benin would have sent them to an early grave for trespassing on his Empire stretching from Benin Town to Porto Novo. Lagos Colony got its independence in 1861, was amalgamated with Southern Nigeria in 1906 by Lord Frederick Lugard, Lagos State is the Property of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, you can pack your imaginary Oduduwa & go back to the forest of Oyo & Ile-Ife. Nonsense & Ingredients.
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by budaatum: 6:14pm On May 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Lagos Colony, EKo Nigeria, is not Yoruba property, go & do your research properly, Lagos is not a Yoruba word, neither in history did Oduduwa or the Oyo Empire reach or conquer Lagos, The Omo Oba of Benin would have sent them to an early grave for trespassing on his Empire stretching from Benin Town to Porto Novo. Lagos Colony got its independence in 1861, was amalgamated with Southern Nigeria in 1906 by Lord Frederick Lugard, Lagos State is the Property of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, you can pack your imaginary Oduduwa & go back to the forest of Oyo & Ile-Ife. Nonsense & Ingredients.

A certain Fela will say "na tori you wan drag".

So far its in Nigeria, me I happy well well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Op2oKVCEo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by QuotaSystem: 6:24pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

A certain Fela will say "na tori you wan drag".

So far its in Nigeria, me I happy well well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Op2oKVCEo

Same here bro.

Nigeria is making VISIBLE progress.

Kudos to President Buhari and Rotimi Amaechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by budaatum: 6:44pm On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Same here bro.

Nigeria is making VISIBLE progress.

Kudos to President Buhari and Rotimi Amaechi.

Thunder and fire! I forgot our honourable Minister of Transportation Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi from Ubima, Ikwerre, Eastern Region, Nigeria!

His days will be elongated and greater things will he do to inspire us all to do too!

Thank you for educating buda,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I think it's the one at yaba
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 21, 2021
flokii:

you see as I wan turn this into a tribal battle ? get a job bro
Re: Lagos Becoming Mega City: Lagos/Ibadan Metro Complete! by QuotaSystem: 6:53pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

Thunder and fire! I forgot our honourable Minister of Transportation Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi from Ubima, Ikwerre, Eastern Region, Nigeria!

His days will be elongated and greater things will he do to inspire us all to do too!

Thank you for educating buda,

Honestly the Honorable impressed me.

I was full of admiration for the man and President Buhari when I used the Abuja - Kaduna train. Particularly loved the extra chilling a/c, USB charging ports, laptop tables and smartly dressed cabin crew. The beautiful station is just the icing on the cake.

If we were progressing at this pace since 1999 we would be launching bullet trains by now, but we are getting there.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Bandits To Guard Our Forests For Peace To Reign, Sheikh Gumi Says / 2023: I See Only 2 Presidential Candidates. / JUST-IN: Army Officers Nabbed PDP Ballot Box Snatcher In Ekiti (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.