Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans (894 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by Ilekokonit: 3:10pm On May 21, 2021
Men, Never give women the benefit of the doubt

At the first inkling that she is a piss taker or an ungrateful Git, dump her like the tramp most of them are.

Social media especially plus first hand experiences have shown the world that today's entitled, dishonest and double dealing women are full of so much foolishness that can not benefit them long term talk less any man that takes them serious.

On top of this, today's women are more or less no different from harlots and the only difference is that harlots have a bit of shame and try a bit to hide their harlotry but today's shameless women constantly display their wares and deceit filled brains for all to see online and still expect a man to take them serious.

Give women the benefit of the doubt at your own peril and never put them into your long term plans as most of them have nothing good to offer any man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by Infrabetatech: 3:12pm On May 21, 2021
Another banger
Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by kinzation(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2021
Infrabetatech:
Another banger
It's Don Jazzy again

1 Like

Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by apostle96: 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
Blunt truth

2 Likes

Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by budaatum: 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans

And Men, never marry, since marrying will put women in your plan. And do not have children with women because children is a plan in itself that involves women! In fact, don't even look or talk to women at all because mere looking at women will put women in your plan, and do not ever visit or talk to your mother or your aunties or your grandmother or your sisters or any womens in your family and neighbourhood or they will leap into your plan!

I would have added, and definitely do not give birth to women, but I think that is covered in one of the above, so let me end with, good luck without women in your plan.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by Jeon(f): 5:39pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

And Men, never marry, since marrying will put women in your plan. And do not have children with women because children is a plan in itself that involves women! In fact, don't even look or talk to women at all because mere looking at women will put women in your plan, and do not ever visit or talk to your mother or your aunties or your grandmother or your sisters or any womens in your family and neighbourhood or they will leap into your plan!

I would have added, and definitely do not give birth to women, but I think that is covered in one of the above, so let me end with, good luck without women in your plan.

Savagery lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by wealthtrak: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
budaatum:

Smack down!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by Fatherofdragons: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
All these homosexuals wey full for here.

Watch out among these boys here that make it their life goal to insult their mothers, 30℅ are children while the remaining 70℅ are useless gays.
Re: Men, Never Give Women The Benefit Of The Doubt And Never Put Them In Your Plans by Kaybae(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

Thumb up jare, because you had encounter with one bad egg does not make other bad, it's vice versa, the last time a lady was crying on social media asking what men really want, does that mean all men are bad?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Beard Attractive / Her Mouth Smells Bad Always Wanna Kiss Me / Blacklion will die of poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.