Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. (1078 Views)

On The Israel V Hamas War / How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. / Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 3:41pm On May 21, 2021
I pray the next escalation should be between Israel and Iran so that Israel will once and for all wipe out terrorism from the world. The quetion is, if Israel and Iran go to war which of the nation will conquer??
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by nnatobryno(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2021
What makes you think that Iran is a terrorist Nation? Isreal is a nuclear power state hence has an unfair advantage over Iran.

My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by emae009(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2021
Israel and Iran will try everything to avoid an all out war

1 Like

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 4:18pm On May 21, 2021
nnatobryno:
What makes you think that Iran is a terrorist Nation? Isreal is a nuclear power state hence has an unfair advantage over Iran.

My opinion though.
Bro go and check the sponsor of the terrorists nation inthe midle belt
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 4:20pm On May 21, 2021
emae009:
Israel and Iran will try everything to avoid an all out war
Do you think Israel is scared of Iran??
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by joyandfaith: 4:31pm On May 21, 2021
Danny50:
I pray the next escalation should be between Israel and Iran so that Israel will once and for all wipe out terrorism from the world. The quetion is, if Israel and Iran go to war which of the nation will conquer??
That would be end of iran. More than 90% of israelis have access to bomb shelters. Both nations would destroy each other infrastructures. The cost of repair would be too much for iran while Israel would be able to repair the damage faster than iran. Palestinians would also suffer. More would be displaced and lost their homes. Saudi would be happy Iran get bombed.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Brexxit(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2021
If Hezbollah can defeat Israel in battle in 2006 I see no reason why Iran cannot defeat Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 4:48pm On May 21, 2021
Brexxit:
If Hezbollah can defeat Israel in battle in 2006 I see no reason why Iran cannot defeat Israel.

Tell me you dont mean it
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by emae009(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2021
Danny50:
Do you think Israel is scared of Iran??

No. Wars are expensive. Everybody can predict how it will start but nobody can predict how it will develop.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 5:54pm On May 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

That would be end of iran. More than 90% of israelis have access to bomb shelters. Both nations would destroy each other infrastructures. The cost of repair would be too much for iran while Israel would be able to repair the damage faster than iran. Palestinians would also suffer. More would be displaced and lost their homes. Saudi would be happy Iran get bombed.
Do you think without the help of US it will be easy for Israel to wipe Iran out.

1 Like

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 7:29pm On May 21, 2021
Israel airforce will cripple Iran with 2 days.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 9:02pm On May 21, 2021
okeyglm:
How strong is iran missle defence system??
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by sunboy(m): 4:56am On May 22, 2021
nnatobryno:

My opinion though.

Your opinion I second. Why is Iran a terrorist nation? And why is it fair for Isreal to have nuclear and unfair for Iran to have one.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by sunboy(m): 4:57am On May 22, 2021
Danny50:
Bro go and check the sponsor of the terrorists nation inthe midle belt

Really? And where do you place Saudi ? It wasn’t Iranians who attacked the Twin Tower ?

Hamas is fighting their war with Isreal. They can buy weapon from anywhere, just as Isreal is buying from the US too.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 5:18pm On May 22, 2021
Danny50:
How strong is iran missle defence system??
stealth F 35s Jet will annihilate all of them in 30mins. or even kamikaze drones.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 5:19pm On May 22, 2021
Brexxit:

what was statistics of head to head casualties Mr defeater
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2021
okeyglm:
what was statistics of head to head casualties Mr defeater
nigga casualties dont determine victory in war.

Hizbollah defeated isreal in 2006 or not?

1 Like

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2021
okeyglm:
arindin
Even US air force can't cripple Ibadan in two days talkess of Israel air force cripple Iran that is bigger than Nigeria and second most powerful nation in middle East in two days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Privatepart00: 1:44am On May 23, 2021
Israel can not defeat Iran. The missile defense system of Iran has no match in the Middle East. Iran will never attack first but will never surrender if attacked. Funny for those saying two days Iran will be dusted. If is so simple it would have happened.
IRGC is different from their own military personnel.
The question is what happens next the day Iran is attacked ? The US with its intelligence doesn’t know the answer. A country manufacturing their weapons for nearly 4 decades, you think if is stick they got , they still be standing till date? Iranian citizens are ready to die for their nation such can be said of Israel reason they build bomb shelters for them.
People should try and educate themselves with the aftermath of the strike that landed in US base located in Iraq after the assassination .
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 8:10am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
arindin
Even US air force can't cripple Ibadan in two days talkess of Israel air force cripple Iran that is bigger than Nigeria and second most powerful nation in middle East in two days
I am talking about military assets
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 8:12am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
nigga casualties dont determine victory in war.

Hizbollah defeated isreal in 2006 or not?
hezbollah didn't defeat Israel proof ur statistics
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
hezbollah didn't defeat Israel proof ur statistics
nigga which statistics,go and read history now

Israel generally considered the war a failure and a missed opportunity and The Israeli Defence Minister, Chief of Staff and several IDF generals were all forced to resign after the war
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
I am talking about military assets
and they told u Iran don't have it?

See bro Iran are OG is middle East and they also have enemies in that region,even with sanction,their millitary are doing well.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 9:11am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
and they told u Iran don't have it?

See bro Iran are OG is middle East and they also have enemies in that region,even with sanction,their millitary are doing well.
Israeli air force will cripple Iran military assets in two days. if you know the power of f 35s f16 and kamikaze drones etc. the only thing Iran have I's long range missile in which David sling is capable of handling
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 9:16am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
nigga which statistics,go and read history now

Israel generally considered the war a failure and a missed opportunity and The Israeli Defence Minister, Chief of Staff and several IDF generals were all forced to resign after the war
go and sit down . nassarallah even admitted they couldn't tried taken the 8 israeli hostage. why hasn't the stupid hezbollah not tried any nonsense since 15yrs now. hamas also said they won against Israel in this last concluded fight.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
Israeli air force will cripple Iran military assets in two days. if you know the power of f 35s f16 and kamikaze drones etc. the only thing Iran have I's long range missile in which David sling is capable of handling
you are real arindin I'm still telling u.

Even US drone was shut down talkess of one stupid Kamikaze.

Nigga Iran air force Equipments is consist of homemade,russia made and Chinese made
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
go and sit down . nassarallah even admitted they couldn't tried taken the 8 israeli hostage. why hasn't the stupid hezbollah not tried any nonsense since 15yrs now. hamas also said they won against Israel in this last concluded fight.
heheheehe why hasn't Isreal tried to try it with them also?

Hamas are weak but Hezbollah are the most powerful non state millitary in the world.

Key word is : Hezbollah defeated Isreal and it was embarrassment for Israel that year

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE6BF20L20101216&ved=2ahUKEwju1tnLtt_wAhVNasAKHVNXB7EQFjANegQIHBAC&usg=AOvVaw1qR8i7kzHtC7EpNqfyQOS3&ampcf=1
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 9:56am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
you are real arindin I'm still telling u.

your olodo. you don't anything about warfare. go and read what Israel Drones did in Armenia war. then come back and have sense.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
your olodo. you don't anything about warfare. go and read what Israel Drones did in Armenia war. then come back and have sense.
and now Armenia is Iran?
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 10:42am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
heheheehe why hasn't Isreal tried to try it with them also?

Hamas are weak but Hezbollah are the most powerful non state millitary in the world.

Key word is : Hezbollah defeated Isreal and it was embarrassment for Israel that year

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE6BF20L20101216&ved=2ahUKEwju1tnLtt_wAhVNasAKHVNXB7EQFjANegQIHBAC&usg=AOvVaw1qR8i7kzHtC7EpNqfyQOS3&ampcf=1
Israel has been raping hezbollah from Syria to Lebanon. what is deterring hezbollah from firing the multi rockets like before. why did hezbollah left southern Lebanon leaving their long dream of capturing northern galilee. why is nasarralla moving from one bunker to the another if they won . and even regretted their actions. get sense ewu

1 Like

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 10:44am On May 23, 2021
compton11:
and now Armenia is Iran?
shup up its a modern conventional warfare that features latest technologies.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
shup up its a modern conventional warfare that features latest technologies.
be deceiving your ancestors there.

U think Iran is just second most powerful in middle East like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Vs Russia: Photo Of The Day / Western Media Backlash Greet Putin's Condolence To The Queen Yet Uju Condemned / I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.