Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? (1582 Views)

Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School / Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions For Free [pdf. ] / Nigerian Airforce Secondary School Admission List 2018/19 Is Out Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? by Luigi02(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2021
Pls guys, BTW the Nigerian army, airforce and navy, which is better at the moment?
By God's grace, I'll be entering through the NDA this year and I'm yet to make I decision. I am yet to submit my application because of this, with the deadline fast approaching.

Re: Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? by Kandeed: 5:04pm On May 21, 2021
Luigi02:
Pls guys, BTW the Nigerian army, airforce and navy, which is better at the moment?
By God's grace, I'll be entering through the NDA this year and I'm yet to make I decision. I am yet to submit my application because of this, with the deadline fast approaching.

If you'll like to get out do lotta shitty/bad things and get away easily go for Army but if you'll like to go to a force with better working condition but you can't do anyhow you like you have to follow rules strictly either you like it or not go for Navy or NAF

The choice is urs bro cool

1 Like

Re: Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? by Luigi02(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:

If you'll like to get out do lotta shitty/bad things and get away easily go for Army but if you'll like to go to a force with better working condition but you can't do anyhow you like you have to follow rules strictly either you like it or not go for Navy or NAF

The choice is urs bro cool

Thanks. BTW what do you mean working conditions, and how is it less better in the NA?

Idk if you're the right person to ask but do they give little breaks in the military?
Like a 2weeks break in every 5 months just to spend time with fams and all that. Or one won't be given any break till retirement?

Also, which pays better? Ik their salaries are almost the same but I'm sure there's one that releases better allowance. Mind you, money isn't exactly the reason I'm joining, but I believe I should be paid okay as per I'm risking my life everyday.
Re: Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? by Kandeed: 5:44pm On May 21, 2021
Luigi02:

Thanks. BTW what do you mean working conditions, and how is it less better in the NA?

Idk if you're the right person to ask but do they give little breaks in the military?
Like a 2weeks break in every 5 months just to spend time with fams and all that. Or one won't be given any break till retirement?

Also, which pays better? Ik their salaries are almost the same but I'm sure there's one that releases better allowance. Mind you, money isn't exactly the reason I'm joining, but I believe I should be paid okay as per I'm risking my life everyday.

I really don't know how to explain ur first paragraph but the best experience is taking a stroll to Ojo cantonment, Ikeja NAF base and Apapa Naval maritime quarters to best explain the better working condition I'm talking bout, the serenity an all

Of course you'll have break, why not? you'll be more lucky with often breaks being an officer

Better allowances;
Navy
NAF
Army *in that order *

1 Like

Re: Recommendations: Between The Army, Navy & Airforce, Which Is Better? by Luigi02(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:

I really don't know how to explain ur first paragraph but the best experience is taking a stroll to Ojo cantonment, Ikeja NAF base and Apapa Naval maritime quarters to best explain the better working condition I'm talking bout, the serenity an all

Of course you'll have break, why not? you'll be more lucky with often breaks being an officer

Better allowances;
Navy
NAF
Army *in that order *

Thanks bro. I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To ABU ZARIA? / GRE Vouchers for GRE Exam / Urgent-any Who Knows About The Uni-osun Pre-degree Entrance Exam Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.