Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) (4369 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2021
Yes bruh
majamajic:

U are the love of her life , did u intend marrying your own cousin ?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:04am On May 24, 2021
a close female relative of one's own generation.
UncleKoboko:

What is the meaning of "cousin sister"?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2021
Yes bruh I go dey update you
RMoneyInTheBank:
i pray for her safe return... when we eventually find her, or when she finally returns home, I hope you won't say it is none of our business by the time we ask you where she went to ?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2021
Amen bruh
NengiWIDEtoto:
Wtf.. You want to marry your cousin sister? I pray she returns home
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2021
Yes
lilvicky68:

You be Muslim?
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2021
I no know o cry
networkgenuis:

Are you sure her family didn’t seize her gadgets thereby rendering her incommunicado and lied to you she’s missing?

As for marrying your cousin lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 2:17am On May 24, 2021
Cousin sister not brother Sir cheesy
majamajic:

The Op is her boyfriend , and his cousin brother too
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:03am On May 24, 2021
darkstar6971:
Okay
Cousin
Sister
Cousin sister grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by dettolgel: 8:40am On May 24, 2021
darkstar6971:

Which school you go?

Either a female cousin or male cousin.

There is nothing like 'cousin sister' the word cousin already specified the relationship. Sister or brother also specified the relationship without ambiguity.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2021
I never go skul
dettolgel:

Which school you go?

Either a female cousin or male cousin.

There is nothing like 'cousin sister' the word cousin already specified the relationship. Sister or brother also specified the relationship without ambiguity.

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2021
darkstar6971:
Yes
Una dey try oh.. husband and wife relatives will now be the same family..nawa oh..
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by dettolgel: 1:43pm On May 24, 2021
darkstar6971:
I never go skul

You be correct gee.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 24, 2021
darkstar6971:
mumu... drop ur azza makei credit u 100K. No joking, E be like say poverty dey wry u

Very easy to identify braindead idiots; bring up any issue, they bring talk of "let me give you money" "poverty" blah blah, because to them, every single human is suffering the same predicament as they are. Really showing your northerness.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Missing (Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2021
Thank You so much Nairalanders especially those who prays for her safe return, You guys deserve some accolade, Finally she don show up this evening for home... I'm forever grateful, I really appreciated you guys grin
darkstar6971:
She left home cuz they where refusing her to marry love of her life, Plz help us find her.. pictures to be uploaded soon and her last seen was in GRA Bauchi, She's by name Zainab (Ameerah).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Brothers Cut Man's Private Part And Balls For Impregnating Their Sister / See Crocodile Killed In My Area / Stay Away From The Internet If You Are Into Crime , This Is Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.