Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (118073 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Splitmind: 8:09pm On May 21, 2021
Sad loss for Nigeria
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by annyz: 8:09pm On May 21, 2021
Charly68:
God have mercy !road not good and as they try to avoid the bad roads and use the luxury of air flight wahala burst in the air.. May God show us mercy in the country ..Our fight against insurgency has just suffered another major blow. Bihari should recall Ihejirikah to come and clear the rots

Ihejirika is the best COAS Nigeria ever had.

He should be recalled if they are serious.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by InvertedHammer: 8:09pm On May 21, 2021
/
Nnamdi Kanu warned him against fighting the children of God. Like the stubborn Pharaoh he got served.

/

7 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by RuddyFusion(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2021
Go and account for your life, service and the killings in the south east

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by samdigo90: 8:09pm On May 21, 2021
When will it be buhari..
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Subzero047: 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
But why ipob terrorist like projecting death on someone their enemy.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 1 and rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by buckeyemedia: 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
somehow:
The sponsors of terror took care of him for not balling.

Who remembers Gen. Azzazi? When he started talking, they also took care of him in 2012.
Who took care of him?
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Farki: 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
He just started, this is seriously alarming!
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by InterpolEyes: 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
u will die like him. what is funny here?
PoloG:
Lwkmd
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by baralatie(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
adebayo987:
Them don finally kill am. The guy bin dey investigate them on mismanaged arm funds and was actually facing Boko-haram by all means. Ormo... It's well! RIP, Hero!
I agree

It is an inside job

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Luigi02(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
Oh my God. I can't believe this cry
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Elyonherbal: 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
Don't be so negative about life.
kettykin:
If this is true then God is actually fighting Nigeria
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Rotji(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
Dem done kill dis man, they must have realised he will not carry on their agenda

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Nimrod81: 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin ALLAH AKBAR

Since he advised them to grill the immediate past Chief of Army about the missing Billions for weapons ,they've not been looking him with good eye , GOD of BIAFRANS AT WORK
My thoughts exactly. But what do I know? May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Blakpot: 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
WTF!!!
Wt's happening to Nigeria.
Every day bad news from every corner.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by patriotic007: 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
There is always conspiracy theories following plane crashes....And he is just new on the job... something is wrong with this nation and God is trying to tell us by all these signs
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by stunnert(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
Dodge while you can
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Meenatnigeria(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
This is really hurting my heart and I don’t know why. Rest In Peace.
‘Nigerian factor’ happened again I guess. Poor man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by ultimateprof: 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
Surugede is the dance of the spirit, when a child try to dance surugede he should know the different between rest in peace and gone too soon.

The gods are wise!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Judolisco(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2021
Hope he wasn't shot down by bandits?

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2021
Godspeed to the dead..

Memento Mori...
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by conyema12(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

God isn't fighting Nigeria but He is fighting the course of Nigeria and Nigerians.
this should be sign to them all but still greed and foolishness won't make them yield.

We need the God of Abacha
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by eeetuk(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2021
Wow ! General Attahiru dead is good for president Buhari for one reason. And that is Buhari will earn another respect in eyes of northern Nigerian muslims over replacing one Muslim with another Muslim .

Mark my word, president Buhari is not going to appoint a Christian to replace muslim. General Attahiru is going to be buried to night according to muslims law, and tomorrow, president Buhari will name another Muslim to take his place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Brazzaville(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Nnamdi Kanu warned him against fighting the children of God. Like the stubborn Pharaoh he got served.

/

Do you really have a brain? Pls THINK thoroughly before TYPING/WRITING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Shokoloko(f): 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
Rotji:
Dem done kill dis man, they must have realised he will not carry on their agenda

Thank you Sir! This is not an accident
I am quickly reminded of Gen Azzazi who was not very co-operative as well

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by tolufase: 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
BigSarah:
Barely 3 months into the job too bad
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioun

Are you a muslim?
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by jonneljonn(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
good for him thats how all of them will die

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by 4four(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
I get no rip to give
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
This is so disheartening..
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by NewFolm4(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=101930350]

PR Nigeria

[/qzuote]

God please heal our land
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Taye4j: 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You think its aircraft fault? Its obvious they killed him

It actually crossed my mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.