Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) (109036 Views)

General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:

From 3days ago when the vegetable returned from Paris

grin grin
You nor get chill at all

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by JohnBullMySon: 10:18pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Shekau Dead or brutally injured!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is what I see!
Condolences to His Family
General wey never last, because he's dead, you're calling him pharaoh. What of buratai?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Shekau Dead or brutally injured!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is what I see!
Condolences to His Family

You are a terrorist sir
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by lampvoice: 10:22pm On May 21, 2021
What's Buhari doing with two pen in his breast pocket.

Him de mark exams?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
AlllFather:

Lies and deceit is what you thrive on. When did you see this one? All the while you've been ranting and constituting nuisance all over NL, why didn't you for once mention that something like this will happen? All of a sudden; you're now seeing things. grin grin

Why didn't God kill Buratai who's hands is soiled with excess innocent blood? Why didn't God kill Buhari or even Tinubu? Why should Attahiru who is yet to soil his own hands be dead while Buratai is still alive? If your theory is anything to go by, then what happened? Because I'm too mortified to even think for a second the the Almighty God is capable of making a mistake.

This was how you saw the world ending through COVID, now COVID is gradually becoming a thing of the past. You then switched to Israel-Palestine conflict, you said that the world will unite against Israel and the fight will lead to WW3, but that same Israel has now announced a cease fire with the Hamas. I thought you said that the world is ending? Why then is God concerned about liberating Nigerians first when he could just end it all? You just interpret whatever is going on at a particular time to suit your conspiracy theories. Everything is a doomsday prophecy for you. False prophet! When will you stop deceiving christians on this forum??

Don't mind the extremist! He is always making inaccurate assumptions...

2 Likes

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Hamiltonii: 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Late Chief of Army Staff Gen. Attahiru Saluting Buhari at the Airport (Photos)

Let him die very well and may God punish him wella. He was an agent of oppression.

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
moneyissweet:
Why do you say so?

Nigerian army officers are diabolical.

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 10:25pm On May 21, 2021
General ikonso IPOB UGM
General shekau BOKO HARAAM
General attahiru Boko haraam army

Who is next

3 Likes

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2021
Season film yi ma long gan
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Veyyronnbad: 10:26pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by 25ahmad(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
such is life RIP
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2021
You don't mock the dead, no matter what... RIP to him
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Attahiru in portrait picture with his fellow Generals.

We are losing so many General of recent.

Nigeria just lost a General.

Ogun is killing them one by one, all evil plans against Nigerian people will be met with deaths
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Emempaul(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
This man was assassinated
Exactly my thoughts

Gong by the allegations against his immediate past boss, The guy has opening some can of worms against his immediate past successor, insinuating some dangerous treasonable allegations against burutai. He more or less had to silenced by the military cabal and their civilian cohorts as they saw his leaking mouth a threat to their cash cow

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by kissdabride: 10:34pm On May 21, 2021
observanc1:
the pharoahs that sheltered biblical isrealis and gave them money and food and work? Shey when there was famine in isreal, they all ran to egypt and ate. If pharoahs had built walls (like isreal is doing today) and disallow them from entering, na hunger for kill all of them for desert
Is real never build any wall
Meanwhile it was the same Israelite God gave the wisdom to gather food in Egypt which is Joseph
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Achico: 10:37pm On May 21, 2021
Not until buhari’s cap is not removed he still lives... mk una remove dah cap from his head.. hv u Eva seen him not putting on a cap?? Mba
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by samonak(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
Last Pix taken by Maj Hayat before the Ill fated crash. If only he knew it would be de last.

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by AntagonistKKK(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:

From 3days ago when the vegetable returned from Paris

My brother, you are not doing well at all.
Na our boo boo be vegetable?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Kayharry(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2021
Each time he travel something happen. Somebody dies.
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Jimmy231: 10:49pm On May 21, 2021
observanc1:
the pharoahs that sheltered biblical isrealis and gave them money and food and work? Shey when there was famine in isreal, they all ran to egypt and ate. If pharoahs had built walls (like isreal is doing today) and disallow them from entering, na hunger for kill all of them for desert
Shey that thing still they worry you?
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by aidameoryou: 10:53pm On May 21, 2021
AlllFather:

Lies and deceit is what you thrive on. When did you see this one? All the while you've been ranting and constituting nuisance all over NL, why didn't you for once mention that something like this will happen? All of a sudden; you're now seeing things. grin grin

Why didn't God kill Buratai who's hands is soiled with excess innocent blood? Why didn't God kill Buhari or even Tinubu? Why should Attahiru who is yet to soil his own hands be dead while Buratai is still alive? If your theory is anything to go by, then what happened? Because I'm too mortified to even think for a second the the Almighty God is capable of making a mistake.

This was how you saw the world ending through COVID, now COVID is gradually becoming a thing of the past. You then switched to Israel-Palestine conflict, you said that the world will unite against Israel and the fight will lead to WW3, but that same Israel has now announced a cease fire with the Hamas. I thought you said that the world is ending? Why then is God concerned about liberating Nigerians first when he could just end it all? You just interpret whatever is going on at a particular time to suit your conspiracy theories. Everything is a doomsday prophecy for you. False prophet! When will you stop deceiving christians on this forum??

Dont mind that bastard always here on nairaland writing meaningless nonsense everytime.
tell me any responsible and busy/working person who is always on frontpage writing nonsense, this ediot is obviously a jobless joke of a human.
i wish i could just see the imbeciille behind all these rubbish, nah just to slap 30years comot from his life
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Shukushaka: 11:00pm On May 21, 2021
Nobody should accuse Burutai
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He Die Well......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 21, 2021
samonak:
Last Pix taken by Maj Hayat before the Ill fated crash. If only he knew it would be de last.

They are already resting In Pieces......

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by opribo(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
Aisha said it, now they have done it. What was he about to expose.

They will never stop until they make one silly blunder and then all hell will be let loose.

2 Likes

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Cmanforall: 11:11pm On May 21, 2021
tito44:
Lol

Nollywood, oya over to you people. The Final Salute
The Last Salute
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by adonaimart(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2021
Sad one...
May their souls rest in peace..

I pray everything turns around for good for all Nigerians...

The suffering is so much..

Check my signature...
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2021

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
That's not today's pic
na who ask you? Over sabi sabi
Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by OyinO: 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
observanc1:

Eye-opening comment. 100%

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by alingo2013(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Attahiru in portrait picture with his fellow Generals.

We are losing so many General of recent.

Nigeria just lost a General.

Who cares

1 Like

Re: Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) by OyinO: 11:24pm On May 21, 2021
observanc1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.