Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It (479 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Took This Cereal? / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It by extol1(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
what is that thing if not seen at home, they already know who took it. for me, from childhood they know if they didn't see dry fish again, they don't bother to search but know I took it. so what is that particular thing that when they know it is missing at home, they know it is your handwork?
Re: Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It by Edimakan(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2021
Food grin grin grin
Re: Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It by mariahAngel(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2021
extol1:
what is that thing if not seen at home, they already know who took it. for me, from childhood they know if they didn't see dry fish again, they don't bother to search but know I took it. so what is that particular thing that when they know it is missing at home, they know it is your handwork?

Romance section is right across the street.
Re: Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It by extol1(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2021
Edimakan:
Food grin grin grin
they might have received a lot of beating then
Re: Thing Missing At Home, But Already Know You Took It by extol1(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Romance section is right across the street.
maybe you should help moved to the romance section

(1) (Reply)

6 X 6 Bed And Mattress For Sale / Need Your Advice. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.