Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Israel And Biblical Prophesies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Biblical Prophesies (583 Views)

Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel And Biblical Prophesies by joyandfaith: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
Jewish nation can never be wiped out. Babylon destroyed Jerusalem in 607BCE, Jews were dispersed around the empire. 70 years later, Persias asked Jews to return to their ancestral lands and rebuilt Jerusalem and Temple
In 70CE, Rome destroyed Jerusalem and Jews were dispersed through out the empire. In 1948, British empire asked Jews to return to their ancestral lands
Jerusalem and name of God,
1 king 11:36
To his son I will give one tribe, so that David my servant may always have a lamp before me in Jerusalem, the city that I have chosen for myself as the place to put my name.
Jehovah preserved the city until the sending of his Son to earth. It had to be there for the Messianic prophecies to be fulfilled.
Jews had Jesus killed.
Killing of Jesus was instigated by the nation’s leaders with popular support, this made certain God’s complete and irreversible rejection of the city as representing him and bearing his name.

Luke 13:33-35
33Nevertheless, I must go on today, tomorrow, and the following day, because it cannot be that a prophet should be put to death outside of Jerusalem.34Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her brood of chicks under her wings! But you did not want it.35Look! Your house is abandoned to you. I tell you, you will by no means see me until you say: ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’
Neither Jesus nor his apostles foretold any restoration by God of earthly Jerusalem and its temple to come after the city’s divinely decreed destruction, which occurred in 70 C.E.
yes, Jerusalem is longer center of Pure worship because it has been replaced by new Jerusalem.
Rev 3:12.
The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

what about Jews as people? Are they still special in God’s eyes? They are no longer special because the nation rejected Jesus. If they had not rejected Jesus, the whole world would have to know God through Jews.
However, because Jehovah is God of covenant. He would keep remembering his covenants with Abraham , Isaac and Jacob regarding Jews and the land.

God told Abraham.
Gen 12:1 And Jehovah said to Aʹbram: “Go out from your land and away from your relatives and from the house of your father to the land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will make your name great, and you will become a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who calls down evil on you, and all the families of the ground will certainly be blessed by means of you.”
To your seed I am going to give this land.” (Ge 12:7) . That is land of cannon now land of Israel which renamed by Rome to Palestine after destruction of Jeruslam.
Gen 13:14
Jehovah said to Aʹbram, after Lot had separated from him: “Raise your eyes, please, and look from the place where you are, to the north and south, east and west, 15 because all the land that you see, I will give to you and your offspring as a lasting possession

At this Aʹbram fell facedown, and God continued to speak with him, saying: 4 “As for me, look! my covenant is with you, and you will certainly become a father of many nations. 5 Your name will no longer be Aʹbram; your name will become Abraham, for I will make you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very, very fruitful and will make you become nations, and kings will come from you. 7 “And I will keep my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you. 8 And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land in which you lived as a foreigner—the entire land of Caʹnaan—for a lasting possession, and I will be their God.”
Gen 18:18.
Abraham said to the true God: “O that Ishʹma·el might live before you!” 19 To this God said: “Your wife Sarah will definitely bear you a son, and you must name him Isaac. And I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant to his offspring after him. 20 But as regards Ishʹma·el, I have heard you. Look! I will bless him and will make him fruitful and will multiply him very, very much. He will produce 12 chieftains, and I will make him become a great nation. 21 However, I will establish my covenant with Isaac.

Number 33:53 And you will take possession of the land and dwell in it, because I will certainly give you the land as a possession.
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by joyandfaith: 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
Hatred between Arabs and Jews

Gen 16;11,12

Jehovah’s angel added: “Here you are pregnant, and you will give birth to a son, and you must name him Ishʹma·el, for Jehovah has heard your affliction. 12 He will be a wild donkey of a man. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone’s hand will be against him, and he will dwell opposite all his brothers
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by Zaheertyler(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by compton11(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2021
joyandfaith:
Hatred between Arabs and Jews

Gen 16;11,12

Jehovah’s angel added: “Here you are pregnant, and you will give birth to a son, and you must name him Ishʹma·el, for Jehovah has heard your affliction. 12 He will be a wild donkey of a man. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone’s hand will be against him, and he will dwell opposite all his brothers
mumu

Do you know Ismael wasn't the father of Arab?
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by joyandfaith: 10:13pm On May 22, 2021
compton11:
mumu

Do you know Ismael wasn't the father of Arab?
Fool
Who was father of arabs?
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by compton11(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Fool
Who was father of arabs?
nigga Arab existed long long before Ismael even Ismael wasn't even arab
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2021
You people should stop swallowing Zionism nonsense.

Go and read about Zionism and Christian Zionism and how those ideologies birthed the state of Israel.

Also read on Zionist terrorist organisations and what happened in Deir Yassin and other Palestinian villages in 1948 before the creation of the state of Israel.

I don't feel sorry for any ignorant fellow thinking that Israel is a nation blah blah blah.Those who know their history very well and how the current state of Israel came about know better.No need using the Bible to validate this nonsense
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by joyandfaith: 10:20pm On May 22, 2021
compton11:
nigga Arab existed long long before Ismael even Ismael wasn't even arab

Who was father of arabs?
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by compton11(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Who was father of arabs?
ain't nobody know just as we don't know the father of Yoruba and Igbo but Ismael and his mama met some Yemeni Arab herdsmen in the desert of mecca when they reach there,they were the one that taught him Arabic.

How can Ismael be the father of arab when Abraham and Hagar weren't even Arab?
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by joyandfaith: 10:34pm On May 22, 2021
compton11:
ain't nobody know just as we don't know the father of Yoruba and Igbo but Ismael and his mama met some Yemeni Arab herdsmen in the desert of mecca when they reach there,they were the one that taught him Arabic.

How can Ismael be the father of arab when Abraham and Hagar weren't even Arab?

Can u pls explain this?

Muslims believe that Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham, born to him from his wife Sarah's slave, Hagar.Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several northern prominent Arab tribes and the forefather of Adnan, the ancestor of Muhammad.Muslims also believe that Muhammad was the descendant of Ishmael who would establish a great nation, as promised by God in the Old Testament.
Re: Israel And Biblical Prophesies by compton11(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Can u pls explain this?

Muslims believe that Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham
yes and how is that make him father of Arab?

joyandfaith:

born to him from his wife Sarah's slave, Hagar.
Hagar was never a slave,bible lied about that though!

joyandfaith:

Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several northern prominent Arab tribes and the forefather of Adnan, the ancestor of Muhammad.
before him,many Arab existed.

joyandfaith:

Muslims also believe that Muhammad was the descendant of Ishmael who would establish a great nation, as promised by God in the Old Testament.
yeees and that doesn't still prove he was father of Arabs,arabs existed long before him.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies That Have Cut Ties With Russia Over Ukraine Invasion / Russia's Yasen-class Missile Subs Have Worried NATO For Years & Russia Want More / Russia’s Missiles Attack: What's The Latest On The Situation In Ukraine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.