Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? (6189 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / PARADOX: If God Is All Powerful And Omnipresent Then Why Does He Need Angels ??? / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
kimco:

1. I am disappointed in this answer. The only thing we have to go by is the bible. You have not seen God before...you have not heard him or her before....only the bible gives him or her a persona. You cannot assume anything about Yahweh without referencing the bible

2. "And there was evening and there was morning...." Indicates that Yahweh doesn't work in the evenings....
Probably goes about impregnating virgins that time. What an insult to an omnipotent Being.
1. And what part of my response is not in line with what scripture says of God? undecided

2. How does that indicate that God does not work in the evenings? How did you get that from what is written? If anything, we are instead told that He rested on the Seventh day. undecided
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by kimco(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. And what part of my response is not in line with what scripture says of God? undecided

2. How does that indicate that God does not work in the evenings? How did you get that from what is written? If anything, we are instead told that He rested on the Seventh day. undecided
1. I stated that an omnipotent God doesn't need 6 days to create the universe, it should be instant. And you are here telling me he could've dragged it if he wanted..for what reason? That's why I'm disappointed in your answer... You are only assuming what Yahweh is capable of without proof. In a book that tries to show the best of Yahweh, he created the universe in 6 days....i guess even Yahweh is bound by time. Not surprised.

2. Are you kidding me? How are you not getting this? God created the world in 6 days.

At the end of each creation day, the author say , ".and there was evening and there was morning...."

This doesn't tell you that God didnt work in the evening? How are you not getting this? Why am i still debating over something this obvious?
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On May 23, 2021
kimco:

1. I stated that an omnipotent God doesn't need 6 days to create the universe, it should be instant. And you are here telling me he could've dragged it if he wanted..for what reason? That's why I'm disappointed in your answer...

2. Are you kidding me? How are you not getting this? God created the world in 6 days.

At the end of each creation day, the author say , ".and there was evening and there was morning...."

This doesn't tell you that God didnt work in the evening? How are you not getting this? Why am i still debating over something this obvious?
1. undecided I stated that even an omnipotent God can take as short or as long as He wants when doing any job. It's up to Him. undecided

2. Let me make it simpler then. Where does the writer posit that God stopped working at the end of each creation day or night? Where did God go at the end of each work day? undecided
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by kimco(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided I stated that even an omnipotent God can take as short or as long as He wants when doing any job. It's up to Him. undecided

2. Let me make it simpler then. Where does the writer posit that God stopped working at the end of each creation day or night? Where did God go at the end of each work day? undecided

1. You are assuming. You cant assume he can do it instantly, because at his best, he used 6 days.

2. You are only dragging....Im sure my message has reached others to think critically...you are just being slick. Im done
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:07pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

I'm struggling to see your point here...

grin Tends to happen when people are Blind Already and the Blind are never known for Reasonability and Truth so cursing and insults are Always in their mouths when they can no longer speak intelligently! grin grin

As I said earlier "He who attempts to establish his arguments by noise and insults shows that he has nothing"!
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Tends to happen when people are Blind Already and the Blind are never known for Reasonability and Truth so cursing and insults are Always in their mouths when they can no longer speak intelligently! grin grin
[/s]
Actually, it is precisely because you made ZERO sense in your nonsensical post

As I said earlier "He who attempts to establish his arguments by noise and insults shows that he has nothing"!
And its only patholiogical idiots and ignoramuses who believe that vulgarity and raw intellect are mutually exclusive wink

2 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Image123(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2021
kimco:

What is your proof?

Proof of what, so i'm not getting you wrong?
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

We've had this argument before and I showed you and when you could not reasonably rebut nor counter it, you chose to insult me.

The bottom line is that you will never accept the evidence and there is nothing I or anyone can do about it exactly as no can force you to accept that it is not raining in Lagos right now, whilst you insist that it is raining.

So it is an effort in futility with you like trying to show a blind man a naked woman.

LMAO! You are the one who goes down the path of insults, I only help you along.

What did you show me, a couple of statements from philosophers stating their beliefs in a god how is that evidence? Several philosophers have stated their belief in Vishnu, do you accept it as evidence for said deity. Of course you don't but you want me to accept yours. That is called double standards.

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Image123(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Emotions are description of brain states influenced by internal and external factors.

The rapper DMX was very emotional in his art and life. Then he overdosed while trying to soothe certain emotions that caused him suffering, which led to the death or malfunctioning of significant portions of his brain. Subsequently, he was alive but the brain was in a “vegetative” state, which meant he could not emote. Clearly, his emotions were the results of different brain states and when the brain malfunctioned the emotions stopped. If emotions were dependent on something called soul, the guy would still be alive displaying emotions despite the brain being in a vegetative state.

The brain is one of the most complex organs in the human body. It is made up of more than 100 billion nerves that communicate in trillions of connections. It is the physical powerhouse of the soul as it were. It's like your transformer converting electricity for your use. If your brain is fried, evidently, you will struggle to physically show emotions. It does not mean that you lack emotions, just that you cannot show them more physically.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 2:44pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! Go to the mortuary, hospitals, graveyards, funeral homes, you will See them, smell them, hear them and feel them.

It is then when the words "death has a smell or death filled the air" will have meaning to you.
shocked shocked shocked

This clown truly believes that the smell of rotten corpse is the evidence of a soul? cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/90fb36f29643556f4c03109eb97f1a7d/tenor.gif[/img]

Wakanda foolishness is this? Choi! grin

Are you cussed? Are you sure it was Yahweh himself who created you and not the baby angels in heaven? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2021
kimco:

Oh dear lord. You said there was scientific reference. Metaphysics in this case is not a science. Why are you moving the goal post bro?

to the front of your house. sciences recognizes a human is made up of mind, spirit and body. where the mind is the soul.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by xproducer: 2:52pm On May 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin men why does God need validation from people
why does he need to be worshiped 24/7
Of what use is people's worship to God
grin

=================

"God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising." - Acts 17:24-29

If you are the Lord's you will want to worship Him for His goodness, kindness, mercy... He is worthy!

When someone does something good for you, do you not thank him or her? Some will even lie down for other men and say "we are loyal sir".... how much more so GOD Almighty who created all things and has your life in His hands?!

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!" - Psalm 107: 8, 15, 21, 31
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Image123(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2021
kimco:

I didnt say your examples are anomalies. I am saying you have disregarded the influencers, you assume these things are measured in a vacuum. They are not.

Science isn't necessary specific, who told you that? Science gives the best possible answer to questions asked...that best possible answer isn't always 100 but consistently reproducible. Consistent doesn't mean 100% either.

In this case, we have said the same thing so why different conclusions? Science is consistent and measurable, it is principled. i don't know where the 100 figure came out from though. How you say science is not specific is funny, anyway i'll let it slide. Emotions are not specific, consistent or consistently reproducible. The exact same conditions that make you burst into tears today may make you angry tomorrow or simply whimper.

When things are measured especially human behaviour, we accept the general consensus (through experimentation and research by observation) as the best possible explanation. We cannot account for every single human being on earth...not possible. If a human being smiles while watching a gruesome murder we assume something is wrong...cos the consensus is that, all things being equal, a human being should not be smiling in that case. That's the anomaly I'm talking about

Not necessarily an anomaly, it depends on many things. But not to divert, the point from here is that the same gruesome scene will not produce the same emotion in you 10 or 2 different times. And it's same for everyone. It is not consistent, science is consistent.

Science doesn't always include a lab and test tubes, there are many tools for testing.
Your post tells me your view on science is very narrow. Let me guess, you don't think psychology is a science right?

You know that's why i asked you what science is na, since my view is very narrow. But you forgot to tell me.

There is a reason why a lady wanting to make her lover jealous will engage in certain things....she knows he is very likely to be jealous...if he isnt, she is shocked...

Lol, not just a reason but a billion reasons, exactly why emotion is not subject to science.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by KnownUnknown: 3:15pm On May 23, 2021
Image123:

The brain is one of the most complex organs in the human body. It is made up of more than 100 billion nerves that communicate in trillions of connections. It is the physical powerhouse of the soul as it were. It's like your transformer converting electricity for your use.

The brain in too complex, like you point it, to be compared to a transformer.
But if i follow your analogy, the soul uses the brain as a conduit for interacting with the world and any damage to the brain limits the ability of the soul to interact with the world. Is that correct?
If it’s correct, where exactly is the soul and can it function independent of the brain?

A vegetative person that is hooked up to a machine can be kept alive and even respond to some physical stimuli but dies when unhooked from the machine.

Image123:

If your brain is fried, evidently, you will struggle to physically show emotions. It does not mean that you lack emotions, just that you cannot show them more physically.

There is difference between lacking emotions and being unable to show them physically.

Stephen Hawking had a brain fully capable of emotions but was unable to show them physically while DMX had a damaged brain incapable of emotions while still physically capable.

All we can say is that emotions depend of the functioning of the brain unless you show where the soul is, how it interacts with the brain, and whether it is wholly dependent on the brain.

If you insist the soul is an emergent property of the brain, then you have to explain the difference or similarities between consciousness and soul.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

This clown truly believes that the smell of rotten corpse is the evidence of a soul? cheesy

Do you see Satan Judas and his Twisting temptations?

He is so blind that he does not see that I did not say "smell rotten corpse" grin grin
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by KnownUnknown: 3:36pm On May 23, 2021
Image123:

In this case, we have said the same thing so why different conclusions? Science is consistent and measurable, it is principled. i don't know where the 100 figure came out from though. How you say science is not specific is funny, anyway i'll let it slide. Emotions are not specific, consistent or consistently reproducible. The exact same conditions that make you burst into tears today may make you angry tomorrow or simply whimper.

Not necessarily an anomaly, it depends on many things. But not to divert, the point from here is that the same gruesome scene will not produce the same emotion in you 10 or 2 different times. And it's same for everyone. It is not consistent, science is consistent.

You know that's why i asked you what science is na, since my view is very narrow. But you forgot to tell me.

Lol, not just a reason but a billion reasons, exactly why emotion is not subject to science.

It’s ironic that you claim emotion is not subject to science while using objective observation, which is a scientific methodology.

The fact that the same stimuli doesn’t evoke the same emotion after multiple exposures is a scientific observation about how the brain reacts to stimuli. Yet you claim emotions are not subject to science.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 3:43pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you see Satan Judas and his Twisting temptations?

He is so blind that he does not see that I did not say "smell rotten corpse" grin grin

You don't have to say it, Ojuelegba truth speaker. Perhaps you did not understand the implication of your post, interprete the following for me please

Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! Go to the mortuary, hospitals, graveyards, funeral homes, you will See them, smell them, hear them and feel them.

It is then when the words "death has a smell or death filled the air" will have meaning to you.

Now tell us, succinctly, the meaning of the expression: "death has a smell"

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:48pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

It seems Ojuelegba truth speaker did not understand the implication of his post, interprete the following for me please

Kai! That is why Satan is a Fool for doth not know all the things every natural man knows! grin
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

It seems Ojuelegba truth speaker did not understand the implication of his post, interprete the following for me please

Kai! That is why Satan is a Fool for once he dwells in a natural man and corrupts him, the man doth not know all the other things which every other natural man know! grin
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 3:52pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Kai! That is why Satan is a Fool for doth not know all the things every natural man knows! grin
Says the castaway troglodyte who provides odour in hospitals and mortuaries as proof of souls grin grin

A 5 Naira condom would have spared mankind the unfortunate omen of conversing with a mental vegetable like Dtruthspeaker grin

4 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

Says the castaway troglodyte who provides odour in hospitals and mortuaries as proof of souls grin grin

A 5 Naira condom would have spared mankind the unfortunate omen of conversing with a mental vegetable like Dtruthspeaker grin

Normal insults and cursings which must proceed from Satan when he seeth that He Loses! grin grin
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 3:59pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Kai! That is why Satan is a Fool for once he dwells in a natural man and corrupts him, the man doth not know all the other things which every other natural man know! grin
You won't escape your foolishness this afternoon

I have quoted this again as eternal evidence of your unparalleled stupidity. Your father birthed a rare illiterate. Kwakwakwakwakwakwa!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Normal insults and cursings which must proceed from Satan when he seeth that He Loses! grin grin
grin You're still crying about the insults? Wizard of confusion!!! Witness your foolishness in HD:

It is then when the words "death has a smell or death filled the air" will have meaning to you

Have you seen how your father's concubine has mortgaged your brain when your father failed to keep his promise?

Authentic idiot!!

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

grin You're still crying about the insults? Wizard of confusion!!! Witness your foolishness in HD:
Have you seen how your father's concubine has mortgaged your brain when your father failed to keep his promise?

Authentic idiot!!

grin Cursing, cursing, cursing! grin grin
I get it. you want to have the last word, so do your cursing, cursing last card and check up! grin grin
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 4:20pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Cursing, cursing, cursing! grin grin
I get it. you want to have the last word, so do your cursing, cursing last card and check up! grin grin
Lolz. He's tactfully backing off grin

I will announce your foolishness to everybody on this thread. Mental vegetable thinking corpse odour is proof of souls grin

It is then when the words "death has a smell or death filled the air" will have meaning to you

You weren't built for this. You're just an impoverished waste of fúck with the brain powers of a sedated chimpanzee trying to flex muscles with his chiefs on the religion section.

How I wish your stinking mother has enough undies like your laughing emojis since her puberty till date. She wouldn't have given birth to a brain-dead dolt like you.

Why do you think your father cannot sleep with your mother honourably? You were conceived in the doggy-style position, the only position your denisovan parents know.

It is sad to observe that the only thing your father contributed to your conception was a rage-driven rape and insemination of his watery semen on your mother's disease-ridden uterus that left you birthed with humanity's worst birth defect. Howler monkey!

Dont go na, wait for me, make I kill you, use you mop the thread wella!! grin cheesy

Child of hereditary whoredom.

1 Like

Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! You are the one who goes down the path of insults, I only help you along.

I went down that path because you drew first blood and hurled insults at me first.

LordReed:

What did you show me, a couple of statements from philosophers stating their beliefs in a god how is that evidence? Several philosophers have stated their belief in Vishnu, do you accept it as evidence for said deity. Of course you don't but you want me to accept yours. That is called double standards.

See the trap and twistings you always make to avoid The Truth when you see you are on its road?

The issue here is about presenting valid evidence as you demanded but here you are, departing from the issue and talking about another issue!

In respect to you I am not proceeding with the matter.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Image123(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

It’s ironic that you claim emotion is not subject to science while using objective observation, which is a scientific methodology.

The fact that the same stimuli doesn’t evoke the same emotion after multiple exposures is a scientific observation about how the brain reacts to stimuli. Yet you claim emotions are not subject to science.

How else do you expect me to explain them to you, via scriptural methodology? i have to use what you understand/believe/know to help explain what you do not understand/believe/know.
Thank God i have someone at last that knows for a FACT that the same stimuli doesn't evoke the same emotion. You must be godsent cheesy. However it is not scientific as it is not predictable, consistent or measurable. How on earth do you measure guile or treachery, how do you weigh love and excitement?
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 4:28pm On May 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
I went down that path because you drew first blood and hurled insults at me first.
How is it that you can mock and insult others but when you're on the receiving end, you start moaning like an old lady getting drilled? undecided

Seems your drooling mother shot you out in a public toilet when she mistook her labour signs for poop signals. grin

Words on the public pub is that your mom takes more dick in the ass than she could recount. Hence you need brain surgery to wipe out the shit you have for brains.

Your parents should be looking to adopt if you're their only son.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

How is it that you can mock and insult others but when you're on the receiving end, you start moaning like an old lady getting drilled?

grin grin One of the Crosses and Nails A Lover of God must know is that there is a time for everything and a purpose for everything.

And one of the times and purposes is that We Know What Our True Father likes at each specific period of time, there is a time to pick up stones and there is a time to die! grin grin

And I'll gladly obey God and be Killed than to obey anyone and live. grin grin

So go ahead, continue with your murdering of me for I am not yet dead!! grin grin grin
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Image123(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The brain in too complex, like you point it, to be compared to a transformer.
But if i follow your analogy, the soul uses the brain as a conduit for interacting with the world and any damage to the brain limits the ability of the soul to interact with the world. Is that correct?
If it’s correct, where exactly is the soul and can it function independent of the brain?

You've done well and correct to follow the analogy. The soul of man is the real man, the physical body is just the container. The soul of man is chiefly responsible for intellect, emotion and decision. It connects the physical world chiefly via the brain, which is the nerve centre as it were. It is one reason why we are not all 100% instinct or reason i.e people do things despite even their own reasoning or instinct. In that angle, it functions independent of the "brain" that you expect to reason. If the angle you are referring to is after death of the physical brain, then we will have to proceed to the scriptures. i guess you know the answer there.

A vegetative person that is hooked up to a machine can be kept alive and even respond to some physical stimuli but dies when unhooked from the machine.

Close to what i said above. The body is the major thing physically. Souls and spirits are not subject to physical stimuli and discussion.

There is difference between lacking emotions and being unable to show them physically.

Stephen Hawking had a brain fully capable of emotions but was unable to show them physically while DMX had a damaged brain incapable of emotions while still physically capable.

All we can say is that emotions depend of the functioning of the brain unless you show where the soul is, how it interacts with the brain, and whether it is wholly dependent on the brain.

If you insist the soul is an emergent property of the brain, then you have to explain the difference or similarities between consciousness and soul.

A working brain will pass emotions, just like you described Hawking. Like you see, he needed a body or physical aid to fully pass across his emotions and intellect. How will you cry without eyes no matter how much you feel like? What do you define as consciousness? The soul is not a property of the brain, the soul is the real human. It expresses itself via the body, the brain being the headquarters.
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by truespeak: 4:41pm On May 23, 2021
Judas1X:

How is it that you can mock and insult others but when you're on the receiving end, you start moaning like an old lady getting drilled? undecided

Seems your drooling mother shot you out in a public toilet when she mistook her labour signs for poop signals. grin

Words on the public pub is that your mom takes more dick in the ass than she could recount. Hence you need brain surgery to wipe out the shit you have for brains.

Your parents should be looking to adopt if you're their only son.

Sorry, Bros but you sound like a person suffering a Terrible bout of Lossomania!

And the more you curse, the more you prove you hurt bad, I see you down there waiting to spew more proof of Great and Terrible Loss inspired insults!

It just crazy, so I could not help but speak!
Re: If God Is All Powerful Then Why Does He Need People To Worship Him? by Judas1X: 4:53pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin One of the Crosses and Nails A Lover of God must know is that there is a time for everything and a purpose for everything.

And one of the times and purposes is that We Know What Our True Father likes at each specific period of time, there is a time to pick up stones and there is a time to die! grin grin

And I'll gladly obey God and be Killed than to obey anyone and live. grin grin

So go ahead, continue with your murdering of me for I am not yet dead!! grin grin grin

[/s]
What is this?? All I can see is an implicit cry for help. Lololololol grin

Spare me the sanctimonious pontification. I toy with you and dispose of you when I please

Who ever took you to school and paid your tuition should be shot in the head and his corpse left exposed to the element.

Your own father was a loathsome plunker who resorted to faggotry to alleviate his economic destitution.

That's why you were installed with the cryogenically preserved brain of a great ape. How can you not understand the simple explanation your conception was by two men whose spérm were in a race to flagellate the egg of your mother who suffers from chronic CCD? grin grin

Delusional swine!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍the secrets Of How I Broke Free From Masturbation : you too Can / Why Can't The Post Of A General Overseer Be Rotated? / Deeper Life December Retreat Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.