Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? (687 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by helinues: 5:20am On May 22, 2021
I have been shouting untop of my voice for the FG to restructure army cos there are lots of saboteurs in the army...

Nobody can tell me this was an accident cos na deliberate.. Top army officers wasted just like that..

Military regime bastardized the army structure when they were leaving which none of the elected democratic government have not bother to restructure.

Boko haram is no longer local terrorists but international as those foreign sponsors of terror have relocated to Nigeria because they know kidnapping and ransom is lucrative in Nigeria as they have top military both serving and ex in the army doing their bidding.

FG should restructure army now and stop wasting the lives of our officers
Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by Mabizeka: 5:25am On May 22, 2021
God of IPOB doesn't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by kingbee90: 5:25am On May 22, 2021
Mumu talk from a card-carrying certified ZOMBIE.
Who is Federal government?
Una never see chumchin.

9 Likes

Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by Mabizeka: 5:26am On May 22, 2021
helinues:
I have been shouting untop of my voice for the FG to restructure army cos there are lots of saboteurs in the army...

Nobody can tell me this was an accident cos na deliberate.. Top army officers wasted just like that..

Military regime bastardized the army structure when they were leaving which none of the elected democratic government have not bother to restructure.

Boko haram is no longer local terrorists but international as those foreign sponsors of terror have relocated to Nigeria because they know kidnapping and ransom is lucrative in Nigeria as they have top military both serving and ex in the army doing their bidding.

Let me change to my other moniker and do God's work

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:28am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

It was an accident.
Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by tit(f): 5:29am On May 22, 2021
Sorry ooo.
you are just trying to divert attention from you

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by helinues: 5:29am On May 22, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

It was an accident.

No, No , No...

Don't tell me that
Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by CharlotteFlair: 5:43am On May 22, 2021
I don't have time for rumors - helinues 2021

1 Like

Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by tito44: 6:10am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

No, No , No...

Don't tell me that

Ur opinion does not count. Shove it into ur ass

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of COAS In A Plane Crash??? by helinues: 6:11am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

Ur opinion does not count. Shove it into ur ass

Don't start your weekend this way.. Weekends are for relaxation not nagging

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Son Allegedly Kill High Court Registrar Over N2500 Debt In Delta / The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. / Keep Your Blood Money, Shehu Garba Tells Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.