Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development (4152 Views)

Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by sampete(m): 5:38am On May 22, 2021
I have noticed this particular norm in all the houses I have stayed in. These female children are very respectful when they are yet to develop breasts. They greets you, even go on errands for you. But the moment little nubs starts appearing on their chest, reverse is the case.

I know most of you would say it's because a certain guy somewhere is toasting them and hence why they lose respect for other guys around them. This cannot be true, because most of these female children I know are being brought up in a very strict background with no opportunity to fool around with guys.

Having this in mind, what then is the reason for their sudden change of character?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by BigDan69: 5:39am On May 22, 2021
This early morning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Livebetter11111: 5:41am On May 22, 2021
They try to copy their friends,Hence misbehaved!!!They always want to feel among and also one agbaya somewhere is disturbing the small girl

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Mabizeka: 5:46am On May 22, 2021
Women are unstable creatures

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by WoundedLamb: 6:01am On May 22, 2021
You guys have literally gone crazy on this app.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Romanoff(f): 6:01am On May 22, 2021
L'aro kutukutu yi.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Nobody: 6:36am On May 22, 2021
Puberty, and yes, the chemical makeup of their mind is changing. They are maturing and trying to navigate that phase.

Unless the said girl is naturally disrespectful, there is a lot of internal battle that goes with that stage in life.

They have questions, unfortunately, most Nigerian parents are dumb.

It could be nothing personal. If you notice a girl's attitude has changed immediately she hit puberty, you can call her and inquire what's going on.

If you gain their trust, they will open up... But their biggest fear is shame and being taken advantage of.

They become wary of men, even their fathers. But an educated figure will put them at ease and remind them that it's a normal phase every woman must pass through.

When doing that, please guide your third leg!!!

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Sterope(f): 6:49am On May 22, 2021
We covered enough on puberty for you have general knowledge on the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by illicit(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2021
because some agbaya men has started telling them nonsense and playing rough play with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by DesChyko: 7:13am On May 22, 2021
A lot of changes happen at that age including the search for recognition and identity.

It's our duty to help them keep their morals up and about them in these trying times, especially with the kind of environment we live in.

I find it terrifying to raise female kids, given how patriarchal our society is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by chinoonew09: 7:16am On May 22, 2021
It called puberty

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by NiRfreak(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2021
It's only God that can explain this mystery.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Officialhorlah(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You guys have literally gone crazy on this app.

App
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Olawalelead(m): 7:57am On May 22, 2021
HenryDion:
Puberty, and yes, the chemical makeup of their mind is changing. They are maturing and trying to navigate that phase.

Unless the said girl is naturally disrespectful, there is a lot of internal battle that goes with that stage in life.

It could be nothing personal. If you notice a girl's attitude has changed immediately she hit puberty, you can call her and inquire what's going on.

If you gain their trust, they will open up... But their biggest fear is shame and being taken advantage of.

They become wary of men, even their fathers. But an educated figure will put them at ease and remind them that it's a normal phase every woman must pass through.

Apt!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by MasonKendall(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2021
Sterope:
Integrated science covered enough on puberty for you have general knowledge on the topic.

what did Integrated science say about this cos me ah no go school oo
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Theboy21: 9:24am On May 22, 2021
Start driving a dope car, even if you cough they will come to ask if you are talking to them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified:
Y'all quoting without reading between the lines, most of those girls have some big fools (pedophiles) called bf's who owns a car, which makes em see any guy in the street without one as nothing or less which likely leads to disrespect, and i can't see where i asked OP to chase em minors...DRIVE A DOPE CAR AND GET RESPECTED... ( based From experience)

youngllleo:
drive a dope car to woe minors?
girls wae puberty dey disturb?
who is ur dealer? He/she shud be arrested bcus wetin u dey take nobi normal weed nd ogogoro!
No Sir cheesy cheesy
Sterope:
For a teenager? Are you sick?

Hell no!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Sterope(f): 9:34am On May 22, 2021
When teenagers undergo puberty, their behaviour changes. Breast development is a sign of puberty in females. Teenagers get angrier, confused and defensive when they are experiencing puberty.

MasonKendall:
what did Integrated science say about this cos me ah no go school oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Sterope(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2021
For a teenager? Are you sick?

Theboy21:
Start driving a dope car, even if you cough they will come to ask if you are talking to them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by traihit: 9:46am On May 22, 2021
HenryDion:

It's not about Nigerian parents and it's not only about the girls too. Generally, teenagers tend to become more disrespectful as puberty hits them but girls can be worse. The Economist once posted a research output in the US that suggested girls to be more probable for divorce in homes than boys. Can we still say it's Nigerian parents?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Nobody: 9:47am On May 22, 2021
traihit:

It's not about Nigerian parents and it's not only about the girls too. [b]Generally, teenagers tend to become more disrespectful as puberty [/b]hits them but girls can be worse. The Economist once posted a research output in the US that suggested girls to be more probable for divorce in homes than boys. Can we still say it's Nigerian parents?

The question is WHY?

What are you blabbing about?
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by youngllleo: 9:51am On May 22, 2021
Theboy21:
drive a dope car to woe minors?
girls wae puberty dey disturb?
who is ur dealer? He/she shud be arrested bcus wetin u dey take nobi normal weed nd ogogoro!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by solidmyk(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2021
Due to the attention they get probably when they reach the puberty age, knowing fully well they have the assets that cause them attractions, actually makes their brain to stop developing
At that age they loose respect for elders cos they see themselves equal to older people

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Balogunodua(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2021
Pocohantas will have the answer....m

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by SenecaTheYonger: 10:28am On May 22, 2021
It’s because of guys.

When guys see a girl developing breast, they start disgracing their old age just to have sex with her. All sorts of harassment from guys. They start thinking all men are like this. That’s why you see them acting like the world revolves around them because it does lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Sterope(f): 11:15am On May 22, 2021
You are a very stupid pervy he goat

1. It is called puberty. You would know if you weren't very stupid

2. So because there are predators out there preying on girls, it is alright to act like a predator
to gain their respect?

Theboy21:

Modified:
Y'all quoting without reading between the lines, most of those girls have some big fools (pedophiles) called bf's who owns a car, which makes em see any guy in the street without one as nothing or less which likely leads to disrespect, and i can't see where i asked OP to chase em minors...DRIVE A DOPE CAR AND GET RESPECTED... ( based From experience)

No Sir cheesy cheesy
Hell no!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Theboy21: 11:27am On May 22, 2021
Sterope:
You are a very stupid pervy he goat

1. It is called puberty. You would know if you weren't very stupid

2. So because there are predators out there preying on girls, it is alright to act like a predator
to gain their respect?

Is that all you got cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Superpower(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2021
sampete:
I have noticed this particular norm in all the houses I have stayed in. These female children are very respectful when they are yet to develop breasts. They greets you, even go on errands for you. But the moment little nubs starts appearing on their chest, reverse is the case.

I know most of you would say it's because a certain guy somewhere is toasting them and hence why they lose respect for other guys around them. This cannot be true, because most of these female children I know are being brought up in a very strict background with no opportunity to fool around with guys.

Having this in mind, what then is the reason for their sudden change of character?
Get a job and stop monitoring little girls breast.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by frozen70(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2021
sampete:

They are in their puberty age where every sort of things looses guard
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by traihit: 1:21pm On May 22, 2021
HenryDion:

The question is WHY?

What are you blabbing about?

Oh I was blabbing? Didn't know that how blab. You could have ignored and find someone else who isn't blabbing.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by WoundedLamb: 3:09pm On May 22, 2021
Officialhorlah:

App

Yes, app.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Everester: 3:17pm On May 22, 2021
That's how one use to call me sir, now she has turn to it bro, and I'm sure that bro is just a preamble to her calling me by my name,

but I'm not disturbed, cos it is natural, and this isn't the first time I'm seeing this kind of shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller / Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.