Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet (5078 Views)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? / I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet / Who Is Knacking My GF Should Please Allow Her Answer Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by peropoliet(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

I can imagine your pain and agony, when someone tries to enlighten you about your existence in life.

It's no magic, you cannot give what you don't have. Sex with marijuana is only what you created for, And diversifying you from your cultural failures seems to be a problem.

Marijuana with sex? Don't you think it's time you mellow and think inwards. Could sex be the reason for your miserable life?

I am a born again and will always say the truth, your chances of making it in life is like Arsenal winning the Champions League
pastor but why the arsenal part na
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by NiRfreak(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
peropoliet:
pastor but why the arsenal part na
Craze no dey finish for Nairaland
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by sunshineV(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

I can imagine your pain and agony, when someone tries to enlighten you about your existence in life.

It's no magic, you cannot give what you don't have. Sex with marijuana is only what you created for, And diversifying you from your cultural failures seems to be a problem.

Marijuana with sex? Don't you think it's time you mellow and think inwards. Could sex be the reason for your miserable life?

I am a born again and will always say the truth, your chances of making it in life is like Arsenal winning the Champions League
e no fit beta for u in dis life again o. pesin ask question abt sex in a romance section and u dey talk abt born again. na ur papa mess up cus withdrawal method fit solve dis mess and its free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Daniiel: 1:54pm On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
I want an explanation. Thanks

Na the evil spirits dey make m sweet ... I don experience m once wen i high with AZ come nack. Sex is paradise to the flesh but cancerous to ur spirit man
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by NiRfreak(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2021
Daniiel:

Na the evil spirits dey make m sweet ... I don experience m once wen i high with AZ come nack. Sex is paradise to the flesh but cancerous to ur spirit man
Evil spirit? Where the evil spirit come from? Is there any evil spirit resident in weed?
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Daniiel: 2:36pm On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

Evil spirit? Where the evil spirit come from? Is there any evil spirit resident in weed?

Wen u don high your consiousness is lowered ... So some surrounding Spiritual entities wey wan enjoy earth too go come inhabit ur body .... The story too long .
Na why most alcohol of 40percent n above Dem dey call Dem spirits ... E get why

1 Like

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by NiRfreak(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
Daniiel:

Wen u don high your consiousness is lowered ... So some surrounding Spiritual entities wey wan enjoy earth too go come inhabit ur body .... The story too long .
Na why most alcohol of 40percent n above Dem dey call Dem spirits ... E get why
Lol...your conjecture I guess... otherwise where is your source
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by GodblessMNK(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2021
Nothing sweet pass to fuk when you smoke weed.. Sex is about satisfaction. I no dey Bleep without my weed and chill vino tinto.. My wife knows its my normal ritual.. Weed is life.. Eat well and smoke life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Lakadastickla: 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

Why drag Arsenal into this now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Angrygoat: 4:29pm On May 22, 2021
U better stop it. The day your heartbeat stops .u go know.
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Lilpenn69: 4:37pm On May 22, 2021
My brother very sweet ooh....
Na so banning dey pain??
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Lilpenn69: 4:38pm On May 22, 2021
Euouae:
Because you are jobless - l mean real qualified job. Your brain happens to be premature and lacks substance, dreams, and quantitative reasoning.

Like I will say based on facts across human samples, your chances of making it in life is very slim, this you cannot change, it's more of poverty and struggled entangled into your existence.

I know it's really fun having sex, but that's the only thing you were created for - going up and down in life.
ahh oga wetin this guy do you nah?
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Philipmighty(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2021
Weed is life, and sex is fun so if you combine the two is better combo?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by NiRfreak(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
U better stop it. The day your heartbeat stops .u go know.
Explain
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by 2rez: 9:12pm On May 22, 2021
GodblessMNK:
Nothing sweet pass to fuk when you smoke weed.. Sex is about satisfaction. I no dey Bleep without my weed and chill vino tinto.. My wife knows its my normal ritual.. Weed is life.. Eat well and smoke life.

Confirm oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Casper21: 9:15pm On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
I want an explanation. Thanks

Let me explain. When you eat beans do you derive joy? Let's say 20%. When you eat Okpa do you derive joy? Let's say 10%. When you eat ice cream, shawarma, chicken, suya do u derive joy? Let's say 80%. It all comes down to Dopamine in the brain. Sweet food trigger more hormones responsible for feeling good. When we smoke weed, we release that same Dopamine which spikes making us feel calm,happy. When we have sex, we feel happy, energetic, fufilled it's because of the Dopamine. Now joining this two together will create a powerful surge in the brain making you feel ontop of the world. But it's kind of damaging though cos it will make you unresponsive to things that doesn't bring pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Casper21: 9:18pm On May 22, 2021
Nitah1:
While people are busy looking for Money you are here talking about an unending hole where you will burry your destiny..

I wonder why you and Buhari came into existence....

Single condom would have prevented this disaster.

Life no hard pass this. The young man is catching fun and you brought your seriousness here, aaah I hope u do have fun and laugh with friends and family
Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Cinema4d: 9:39pm On May 22, 2021
What a funny thread. A man posted a question about sex in a romance section, a man replied the thread with loads of insults, raining "congos" of curses on the op, and he mentioned that he is/was born again... which makes me doubt the authenticity of this born again brother...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet by Lilpenn69: 5:47pm On May 23, 2021
Philipmighty:
Weed is life, and sex is fun so if you combine the two is better combo?
wise man one bottle of Goldberg for you my man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of These Naija Lovers Getting In The Mood / Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady? / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.