Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy (92394 Views)

Naira Marley Shares Message From A Follower Who Indicated Interest In Fulfilling / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by tonykel1(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2021
It is a ritual which when done, Naira Marley will be immune to the harm of witches and wizards but his level of making progress in life will be relatively retarded.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by extol1(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2021
omolola100:
Son of the devil.. this guy is from the marine kingdom.
and how is he a devil
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by letitrainnow(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2021
Bless you
Righteousness2:
I said it yesterday dt we should not be suprised to see a Mother and Daughter apply for this wicked evil act.

They will even be Applauded! If you are not careful, Companies could sponsor a Show for them.

That's the level of Rotteness and abnormality of the people in these time.

JESUS is Coming Quickly!
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by LikeAking: 8:17pm On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
I said it yesterday dt we should not be suprised to see a Mother and Daughter apply for this wicked evil act.

They will even be Applauded! If you are not careful, Companies could sponsor a Show for them.

JESUS is Coming Quickly!
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Quiet!
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by micflo28(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2021
All because of money.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by neyohh: 8:18pm On May 22, 2021
dragunov:

You know, at times I just can't help but think that perhaps we deserve the great evil that is coming to us from the Fulani Caliphate and their terrorist allies. We are already far away from God. Therefore, we are already exposed. Except we repent.

It's not too late to get back on track.

All it will take is a few good men and women to put their foot down and say enough is enough.

The delicate line between hedonism and doing what is right won't allow them to act.

Another thing I've noticed, bad behaviour spreads like wildfire in Nigeria, one person does it expect a thousand more .

Which means we're are doomed as more and more degenerate ideals filters into society the more animalistic we become.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by omolola100(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:
and how is he a devil
Are you asking me sir?
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by persius555(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2021
Make Naira Marley carry im papa follow so that the squad go complete. And this guy is someone's role model.

Very annoying generation
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Naughtysex: 8:19pm On May 22, 2021
I don't know why people are getting mad unnecessarily over this
I don fuk two blood sisters at once before
And my next wish is to fuk mature mother and daughter at once too
my wish is my wish

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by 123papas(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2021
They want to kill him
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by federal9: 8:21pm On May 22, 2021
The society is already bastardized.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Ventura1: 8:22pm On May 22, 2021
dragunov:

And what many don't know is that human is really bound to face the consequences of their decisions and actions.
Absolutely, the consequences can however not be selective. The consequences of what human considered good could be evil and vice versa.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by RealisticGirl(f): 8:23pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmmm, God have mercy on them. Of a truth the end is near.
Righteousness2:

JESUS is Coming Quickly!
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by extol1(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2021
omolola100:
Are you asking me sir?
yes because I am more surprise from the response of the mother
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Wrightechinteri(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2021
I swear
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by duality(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2021
He wrote it himself.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by shegun4sur: 8:24pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Ọmọ irankiran.
But I thought iyabo ojo and her daughter applied already...

I'm waiting for his daughter to grow so that I can also fûck her and his wife.

Useless animal.

Useless animal because say she wan fúck??
All the curse apply to you too since you do the same.
Abi a separate rule should be applied to you?
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Kessythegeek(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2021
GorillaApp:
The next generation is already gone.

I said this in my church WhatsApp group and some little imps became angry and started attacking me
it's not.

Can you remember when Elijah complained to God how they've killed all his prophets and that he was the only one left?

What was God's response?

Romans 11:4 But what was God's reply? God said, "I've kept 7,000 people for myself who have not knelt to worship Baal."
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Lincoln275(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2021
Mr president no fall my hand ooo, this na set up
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by extol1(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2021
RealisticGirl:
Hmmmm, God have mercy on them. Of a truth the end is near.
the end is near or we are already in the end
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by IAMPEDRO: 8:26pm On May 22, 2021
TMSMedia:
Mother And Daughter Indicate Interest In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy Of Having Sex With Mother And Daughter

Singer, Naira Marley has shared a message from a follower who indicated interest in fulfilling his fantasy of having sex with a mother and her daughter, IgbereTV reports.

Naira Marley's disclosure of his fantasy had drawn criticism even from his colleagues in the entertainment industry.

After defending himself from the criticism he faced, Marley shared screenshot of a message from a 21-year-old girl who said that she has a 40-year-old mother who's interested.

But the lady disclosed that her mother said she won't participate, but will stay to watch them have sex in her bedroom.

Responding to this, Naira Marley expressed hope of the girl's mother joining them and also questioned why it must be her bedroom.

He wrote;

https://instagram.com/nairamarley?utm_medium=copy_link
After the insult on this Nigerian artiste. They will be the first to play his song.
If you ask them his messages through his song, they can't tell you anything. I wonder what they listen to.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Lilpenn69: 8:28pm On May 22, 2021
illicit:
It happens

The day I saw pregnant Ashewo, na him I no say Nothing is impossible
grin grin grin grin
Ashawo dey get belle?? I think say Dem dey sell their womb to Yahoo guys
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 22, 2021
CSTRR:

If you schooled in Benin, you would know that ashawo is a lifestyle.

Mothers with grown up children will come, hustle and go back home and come back again to hustle.

Absolutely true, There Is one at the outskirt of my neighborhood, Single Ashawo Mother with those Coloured Tatoo on her Arm and Leg. Suddenly She will Just disappear from the Camouflaged Restaurant she Is operating for like Three Months. Then return again.....
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by GeneralPula: 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
Naira Marley can also be the one behind that text, just to justify what he said.
I doubt the text is from a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nas23Nas: 8:32pm On May 22, 2021
Hello
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Maski87: 8:33pm On May 22, 2021
It's just a yahoo boy From Nigeria trying to scam him ,be careful naira.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by bedoab10k(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2021
illicit:

Better by far bro

Pribintas Doctrina

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by fasterwell(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Goldbw122:
I come to a conclusion everything that is impossible is really possible..

Don't be so sure my dear because those people claiming to be mother and daughter might be different people from different backgrounds who decided to come together to deceive naira Marley.

He should come that DNA on them to confirm if they are truly mum and daughter before jumping into the bottomless pit

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
If y’all know how often things like this happen in this world you would not even consider this one to be special , but that’s a story for another day y’all hypocrites should keep criticising some of y’all have nastier fantasies.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Leviticus 18; 17

"'Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

We all have our sexual fantasies and fetishes and it is very healthy as sexually active living species but not all fantasies are in line with GOD's words. I appreciate his non hypocritical stance but unfortunately, he should know better that it is not every thoughts that should be expressed openly.

Unfortunately, this is a common practise in the western world. MAY GOD have mercy on all of us. Anu ni ari gba...Nah GOD's Grace all of us they enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by neyohh: 8:48pm On May 22, 2021
AlphaAlex:
If y’all know how often things like this happen in this world you would not even consider this one to be special , but that’s a story for another day y’all hypocrites should keep criticising some of y’all have nastier fantasies.
Do you understand what hypocrisy means?

Like wtf, we are hypocrites for not engaging in sex with our families members.

You sound retarded.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.