Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (78519 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by EmekaA125(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
You make sense man.
[/s]
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by condralbedez: 6:32pm On May 22, 2021
[s][/s]
YoungLionken:
[s]No other people but the Igbos.. Igbos always play the victim card, even when they're the people that heartless!

When any other person dies,they rejoice. When it is them,they accuse everybody..

No wonder nobody likes them, and this time around, they are making it even more difficult for themselves, an idea they don't know now..[/s].
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by LLMG: 7:19pm On May 22, 2021
you are more enemy of nigeria than those you accuse
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1395824820202446851
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Bonavi: 7:21pm On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:
Adamu Garba writes on the death of Chief of Army Staff General Ibrahim Attahiru:

are U sure this one and his thieving crew are not responsible for the crash
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Emmyviva: 7:22pm On May 22, 2021
Always the garbage we all know spewing garbage... Who alse noticed the fear in him?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Dachris72(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2021
Your speech is meaningless...
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2021
TheAviator:

Sir, but those celebrating Attahiru's death aren't immortal either.
Those who celebrate his death does not do so because Attahiru was a good man but because Attahiru himself have sent alot of defenseless young people to their untimely and unwarranted death, some of those people left little babies of only few weeks old with their newly married wives. Now when Karma decides to avenge for people that, why would you question their feelings about that?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2021
Theboss100:
What happened to Mamman Daura and Garba Shehu the spokesman Are they d......
Are you just arriving from Panya? You have not been in this contraption?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
abeggnow:
ipob is recruiting fighters o wont you sign up social media worrior.
You're the fool who thought that everyone here as irrelevant as you, there're MEN her on Nairaland even DSS are many here we know that very well, so don't come here and begin to rant on everybody you see here because MTN helpt your irrelevant life with 10mb.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by murade: 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin
why do u want IBO to replace COAS, for coup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Thinktwicemybro: 8:20pm On May 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

We're happy to have that problem.

Child rapist, tufiakwa
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by zinny377(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2021
Can somebody please explain that statement because i don't understand what he is trying to say.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by TheAviator: 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Now when Karma decides to avenge for people that, why would you question their feelings about that?

People need to stop deceiving themselves and stop being emotional and ethno-religiously biased. No any karma killed Attahiru. Attahiru died, courtesy of an accident that can happen to anybody. We should just pray that God should keep us from evil.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by vikstandon(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2021
It just takes a breathe to end them all!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2021
TheAviator:

People need to stop deceiving themselves and stop being emotional and ethno-religiously biased. No any karma killed Attahiru. Attahiru died, courtesy of an accident that can happen to anybody. We should just pray that God should keep us from evil.
Unfortunately you thought you know but you know nothing here. Attahiru's death was not accidental but was masterminded by his fellow fulani Cabals in the presidency who felt threatened by the cue rumors, and the advice was offered to them by Catriona laing the British High Commissioner. Watch the unfolding news surrounding that so called plane clash in the coming days.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
I know and believe wella that Buhari would not replace him with an IBO man.never grin grin
What is IBO?
U mean Igbo?... iti go school u no gree grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by betwo: 9:12pm On May 22, 2021
Na by force to be 1 nigeria ni.people don taya wit 1 nigeria. Nouth are afraid, North are lazy that why they want to continue feeding from south and east.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by NASTYNASOSO: 9:21pm On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:

HMMMMMMM.

APPOINTMENTS ARE BASED ON RANKING AND MERIT

NO IBO SOLDIER IS NEAR THAT POSITION
MAYBE IN THE NEXT 15 YEARS FROM NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by TheAviator: 9:55pm On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Unfortunately you thought you know but you know nothing here. Attahiru's death was not accidental but was masterminded by his fellow fulani Cabals in the presidency who felt threatened by the cue rumors, and the advice was offered to them by Catriona laing the British High Commissioner. Watch the unfolding news surrounding that so called plane clash in the coming days.

Unfortunately you thought you know but you know nothing except imaginations of fake and nonexistent things. General Attahiru died in a plane crash. Quit imagining fake and nonexistent things. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Theboss100(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Are you just arriving from Panya? You have not been in this contraption?
I have not been following the news lately. Pls educate me. Abeg gist me. I only heard if that of Mamman Daura as a mere remour. The Covid-19 stuff. That of shehu the spokesman, I don't have an idea
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by DaniDani(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Someone should help me ask this brainless terrorist wether those 200'000 Generals are immortal, are they better than Buhari, Abba kyari, Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, Garba Shehu and now Attahiru? If they share the same ideology with their predecessors they will also die like their predecessors. Restoration of Biafra is unquenchable, rather those on her way MUST be crushed.

Is Garba shehu dead?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2021
Igbos courting hatred and dislike from other Nigerian tribes...ah! They will cry last!
First to do no dey pain......

If not that I know that many Igbos out there are peace loving,loyal Nigerians, I would have stopped any form of interaction with Igbos since.
But I have come to realize that most are just social media brainwashed. The illiterate ones have far more common sense than the so called educated ones.

What would it profit Igbos to remain next door neighbors to people that inherently detest them after they get their so called Biafra?
You want people you are joined together at the hip to hate you?
How logical is that?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Cherez: 10:47pm On May 22, 2021
Abdul05:
Igbos don't need a useless post of bloodsuckers
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by witworth(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2021
Then why not order them to near not to talk of touching igboho, then you Garba will now know that kaki no be leather.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by vineyardfarms: 11:21pm On May 22, 2021
Naturenex:

@ adamu garba- you are nig # 1 enemy - bandit and terrorest. Is it wrong for @ buhari to have attended attahirus burial?? Within abuja??
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by ddeola: 6:31am On May 23, 2021
Attention seeker. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Lydiahandmade(f): 7:19am On May 23, 2021
Hey just shut the Bleep up and speak for yourself.
YoungLionken:
No other people but the Igbos.. Igbos always play the victim card, even when they're the people that are actually heartless!

When any other person dies,they rejoice. When it is them,they accuse everybody..

No wonder nobody likes them, and this time around, they are making it even more difficult for themselves, an idea they don't know now...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by CharlotteFlair: 7:29am On May 23, 2021
YoungLionken:
No other people but the Igbos.. Igbos always play the victim card, even when they're the people that are actually heartless!

No wonder nobody likes them, and this time around, they are making it even more difficult for themselves, an idea they don't know now...
Nobody likes you too. Nigerians don't like themselves. But Yoruba mooslims think the caliphate cares for them and they can become sultan one day. If you are not Yoruba then tell me your tribe let's see what's up with love. You idiots are reason why I seldom comment here these days.

From your thought process, you are not a lion but a swine!

Igbos are hijacking APC that they had earlier rejected and it's making Tinubu urchins go bellyaching because they are scared of what the game plan is. grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by CharlotteFlair: 7:37am On May 23, 2021
Abdul05:
You are very correct because there will be no high ranking Igbo officer close to rank.

The Nigerian government has systematically ensured that no Igbo man rises to the top before they retire him.

Can you now see why Igbos want out?

Are you going to ask your father to lend his voice to the emancipation of these people?

Gloating here only makes you a slowpoke because it shows you don't understand the issues or you are slow in understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by CharlotteFlair: 7:39am On May 23, 2021
bunto:
Igbos courting hatred and dislike from other Nigerian tribes...ah! They will cry last!
First to do no dey pain......

If not that I know that many Igbos out there are peace loving,loyal Nigerians, I would have stopped any form of interaction with Igbos since.
But I have come to realize that most are just social media brainwashed. The illiterate ones have far more common sense than the so called educated ones.

What would it profit Igbos to remain next door neighbors to people that inherently detest them after they get their so called Biafra?
You want people you are joined together at the hip to hate you?
How logical is that?
Another idiot feeling funky!

Yahoo boy feeling fly!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by abeggnow: 9:46am On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
You're the fool who thought that everyone here as irrelevant as you, there're MEN her on Nairaland even DSS are many here we know that very well, so don't come here and begin to rant on everybody you see here because MTN helpt your irrelevant life with 10mb.
lol. e pain am.. all these children. doh oya come and eat sugar cane.internet warrior.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2021
DaniDani:

Is Garba shehu dead?
When was the last time you saw him or heard his voice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.