Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (78516 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2021
TheAviator:

Unfortunately you thought you know but you know nothing except imaginations of fake and nonexistent things. General Attahiru died in a plane crash. Quit imagining fake and nonexistent things. May his soul rest in peace.
Unless you're part of the assassination plot hence why you're defending it with all your mustle. Can you also tell us why your artificial president and all the Northern Governors boycotted the burial of Chief of Army to the Federation but went to a wedding ceremony of Anthony General? Is it by Coincidence? grin National Mugu. Just wait in the coming days as the stories will emanate from the incident.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by DaniDani(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
When was the last time you saw him or heard his voice?

This response pattern is not good. Simply yes, no or no response would have been better. I don't know him in person. I only read about him online, and from the same online in this post, it implicitly noted him as one of the dead appointees of buhari. Why replying me with question?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by DaniDani(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
When was the last time you saw him or heard his voice?

This response pattern is not good. Simply yes, no or no response would have been better. I don't know him in person. I only read about him online, and from the same online in this post, it implicitly noted him as one of the dead appointees of buhari. Why replying me with questions?
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Miracle1991: 4:33pm On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Someone should help me ask this brainless terrorist wether those 200'000 Generals are immortal, are they better than Buhari, Abba kyari, Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, Garba Shehu and now Attahiru? If they share the same ideology with their predecessors they will also die like their predecessors. Restoration of Biafra is unquenchable, rather those on her way MUST be crushed.
ojukwu did not die, ikonso is on journey to Lagos, Namdi kanu parents will arrive Abia state tomorrow. Mumu!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2021
Miracle1991:
ojukwu did not die, ikonso is on journey to Lagos, Namdi kanu parents will arrive Abia state tomorrow. Mumu!
At least all the people you mentioned died a heroic death, they died for what they believe in, they refused to be intimidated into submission, they fought gallantly and they have uncommon Honour amongst their people, unlike Buhari who died in Saudi Arabia and buried in a shallow grave like a useless dog; Unlike Abba Kyari who died like a chicken and also buried like ordinary almajiri bastard; unlike Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, they're all among the terrorists who died a shameful death; unlike Attahiru who also died like a common roasted chicken. Fool.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by TheAviator: 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Unless you're part of the assassination plot hence why you're defending it with all your mustle. Can you also tell us why your artificial president and all the Northern Governors boycotted the burial of Chief of Army to the Federation but went to a wedding ceremony of Anthony General? Is it by Coincidence? grin National Mugu. Just wait in the coming days as the stories will emanate from the incident.

Unmitigated International mugu (borrowing from your resort to insults), how petty could you get by trying to resort to blackmail? Anyway, it's now clear to me that you lack sense. I thought we could have an intellectual argument, but you decided to be stupid and senseless by resorting to insults. Anyway, General Attahiru died in an accident that can happen to any human. We only pray for God's protection not to experience it.

Whether you like it or not, President Muhammadu Buhari is your President and there is nothing you and any other of your colleagues in hate can do about it. Presented Buhari will appoint another COAS that will continue to deal with enemies of our great country, while you and your brothers in your coven of hate will continue to wail. I pray the Lord Jesus delivers you from the spirit of hate that has possessed you.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2021
DaniDani:

This response pattern is not good. Simply yes, no or no response would have been better. I don't know him in person. I only read about him online, and from the same online in this post, it implicitly noted him as one of the dead appointees of buhari. Why replying me with questions?
Because I want you to use your head for once.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2021
TheAviator:

Unmitigated International mugu (borrowing from your resort to insults), how petty could you get by trying to resort to blackmail? Anyway, it's now clear to me that you lack sense. I thought we could have an intellectual argument, but you decided to be stupid and senseless by resorting to insults. Anyway, General Attahiru died in an accident that can happen to any human. We only pray for God's protection not to experience it.

Whether you like it or not, President Muhammadu Buhari is your President and there is nothing you and any other of your colleagues in hate can do about it. Presented Buhari will appoint another COAS that will continue to deal with enemies of our great country, while you and your brothers in your coven of hate will continue to wail. I pray the Lord Jesus delivers you from the spirit of hate that has possessed you.
It's obvious that you're somehow indirectly connected to the assassination that's why you're ignoring the unhidden facts before you to defend a clear notion, not like it's my business o, but we're addicted to truth.

If Buhari were alive nobody would have deny him being the president, but parading an artificial robot as president is what we refuse to accept.

As for appointing another genocidal terrorist to continue killing innocent people like his predecessors, permit me to remind you that Ibrahim Attahiru only three weeks ago said and I quote: Over his death will Biafra and Oduduwa separate from Nigeria, and fast forward to three weeks later, he's not just dead but he roasted like a Chicken, and guess what?? Biafra will ultimately be restored over his death, that will also be the faith of the incoming whoever terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by TheAviator: 7:14pm On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
It's obvious that you're somehow indirectly connected to the assassination that's why you're ignoring the unhidden facts before you to defend a clear notion, not like it's my business o, but we're addicted to truth.

If Buhari were alive nobody would have deny him being the president, but parading an artificial robot as president is what we refuse to accept.

As for appointing another genocidal terrorist to continue killing innocent people like his predecessors, permit me to remind you that Ibrahim Attahiru only three weeks ago said and I quote: Over his death will Biafra and Oduduwa separate from Nigeria, and fast forward to three weeks later, he's not just dead but he roasted like a Chicken, and guess what?? Biafra will ultimately be restored over his death, that will also be the faith of the incoming whoever terrorist.

It amazes me how people will know the reality but decide to tell themselves lies, just because it makes them feel good and gives them a false sense of......

Anyway, keep on deceiving yourself. It doesn't change the reality of President Muhammadu Hardo Buhari's presidency over you and other millions of the sons of hate. Another COAS will be appointed by the Commander-in-Chief, President Buhari. The new COAS will deal with all terrorists in the coven of hate, and nothing will happen. You will only continue to wish evil happens to him, but it will not.

I feel for you because you will continue to live with the pain of knowing that Buhari will continue to be your President and he will not die but live and work for Nigeria successfully. You people are living in pains because your wish for Buhari to die when he was sick didn't happen. The man recovered and has continued to live in health. This fact is paining you sons of hate, and you had no other option but to keep deceiving yourselves that Buhari is dead.

I have an information for you sir, Buhari and the new COAS he will appoint will not die. They will live and declare the works of the Lord, while you will continue to live with the pain of seeing them alive.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2021
TheAviator:

It amazes me how people will know the reality but decide to tell themselves lies, just because it makes them feel good and gives them a false sense of......

Anyway, keep on deceiving yourself. It doesn't change the reality of President Muhammadu Hardo Buhari's presidency over you and other millions of the sons of hate. Another COAS will be appointed by the Commander-in-Chief, President Buhari. The new COAS will deal with all terrorists in the coven of hate, and nothing will happen. You will only continue to wish evil happens to him, but it will not.

I feel for you because you will continue to live with the pain of knowing that Buhari will continue to be your President and he will not die but live and work for Nigeria successfully. You people are living in pains because your wish for Buhari to die when he was sick didn't happen. The man recovered and has continued to live in health. This fact is paining you sons of hate, and you had no other option but to keep deceiving yourselves that Buhari is dead.

I have an information for you sir, Buhari and the new COAS he will appoint will not die. They will live and declare the works of the Lord, while you will continue to live with the pain of seeing them alive.
I can now see the level of your chronic and irredeemable foolishness hy believing that that my age mate they're parading as Buhari is actually Buhari. If you're so sure he's Buhari swear with your life astake for it and I'll agree with you.

If you still think that your terrorists will come to our territories and kill without consequences, then you must be dwelling in the fools' paradise, I can actually guarantee you that something is actually happening now even as you're there ranting nonsense. Few days from now all of you terrorists will be subjected to your greatest SHOCK of your nomadic life, I said few days from now.

Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by TheAviator: 8:33pm On May 23, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
I can now see the level of your chronic and irredeemable foolishness hy believing that that my age mate they're parading as Buhari is actually Buhari. If you're so sure he's Buhari swear with your life astake for it and I'll agree with you.

If you still think that your terrorists will come to our territories and kill without consequences, then you must be dwelling in the fools' paradise, I can actually guarantee you that something is actually happening now even as you're there ranting nonsense. Few days from now all of you terrorists will be subjected to your greatest SHOCK of your nomadic life, I said few days from now.

Keep on deceiving yourself. It doesn't change the fact of President Buhari being your president and there is nothing you can do about it. Your wish to see him dead didn't happen, and it's paining you all. I understand your pain. I commiserate with you.

Also, if you think you forces of darkness in Nigeria will get away with your terrorism in the East, you must be dwelling in fools' paradise. Nigeria will continue to deal with terrorists who are fighting the great nation, Nigeria, and you will continue to console yourselves by saying 'something will happen'.

Be ready to endure more pains because Buhari will continue to be in good health and will continue to be your President until 2023 when his term will elapse, and another great Nigerian will succeed him. The new COAS will also deal with terrorists in the region of hate, while you continue to feel the pain.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by Miracle1991: 8:44am On May 24, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
At least all the people you mentioned died a heroic death, they died for what they believe in, they refused to be intimidated into submission, they fought gallantly and they have uncommon Honour amongst their people, unlike Buhari who died in Saudi Arabia and buried in a shallow grave like a useless dog; Unlike Abba Kyari who died like a chicken and also buried like ordinary almajiri bastard; unlike Maman Daura, Isa Funtua, they're all among the terrorists who died a shameful death; unlike Attahiru who also died like a common roasted chicken. Fool.
hahahaaa! A man that tie wrapper like olosho and ran to ivory coast is now your gallant soldier? At least Atahiru family were there to burry him, Namdi kanu did not attend his parents burial because he is a coward, ikonso was killed as a terrorist and his body was given to fishes by the Nigerian army, The buhari you are talking about participated in killing 3 millions of your useless grandparents, also buhari is your president and he will still kill 5million of your useless kinsmen if you try nonsense.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by DaniDani(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Because I want you to use your head for once.

You really speak so childish. Seriously you lack sense. So after replying you and expecting you to reason with a pinch of common sense, yet you still displayed your insanity. Don't bother replying me, because I won't respond back.
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2021
DaniDani:

You really speak so childish. Seriously you lack sense. So after replying you and expecting you to reason with a pinch of common sense, yet you still displayed your insanity. Don't bother replying me, because I won't respond back.
Why are you being so yobbish at me? Am responsible for your foolishness and lack of common Sense? Is education by force? If you hope to learn, no wonder you're so dumb and does not know about common things happening around your rotten nose. Fool!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2021
DaniDani:

Why are you being so yobbish at me? Am I responsible for your foolishness and lack of common Sense? Is education by force? If this is how you hope to learn, no wonder you're so dumb and does not know about common things happening around your rotten nose. Fool!
Re: Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2021
Miracle1991:
hahahaaa! A man that tie wrapper like olosho and ran to ivory coast is now your gallant soldier? At least Atahiru family were there to burry him, Namdi kanu did not attend his parents burial because he is a coward, ikonso was killed as a terrorist and his body was given to fishes by the Nigerian army, The buhari you are talking about participated in killing 3 millions of your useless grandparents, also buhari is your president and he will still kill 5million of your useless kinsmen if you try nonsense.
What a little kid who thinks that everything is all about Nairaland E-yapping. Let's wait until the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.