Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. (2116 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2021
Great nairalanders, i have been going through a rough patch for sometime now and it is getting more difficult that my kids had to sleep last night with no food... please my brothers and sisters i need all the help i can get here for the sake of my kids because i have really become depressed now that i have been considering to end it all bcs the suffering has become too much. i feel ending it all will be better than going through all these sufferings...this is my first time of seeking for help here and it is for the sake of my innocent kids. bro's and sists plz help me to put food on the table for my kids today while i still consider what to do with my life...my acc details...2007012981...zenith bank in case any kind hearted soul is willing to help.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Mabizeka: 9:50am On May 22, 2021
Don't pls. Buhari will soon go like the late COAS so there's still hope

2 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by EkwulobiaTV: 9:51am On May 22, 2021
Sorry about your situation. E no easy for anybody for naija now. Stay strong
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by nifemi25(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2021
So you considered suicide as the best option right ? Have you ever thought that your children will suffer more if you are no where to be found on this Earth...alaye don't leave a country cos it's raining. Don't be surprised it rains everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Angrygoat: 9:59am On May 22, 2021
Do yahoo and rob
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by boldx(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2021
I think it will be better and you might get a faster response if you solicit for foodstuff directly as Nairalanders may respond faster.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Barbiturate(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2021
boldx:
I think it will be better and you might get a faster response if you solicit for foodstuff directly as Nairalanders may respond faster.

They won't respond even if it's tomtom #10.
This site get big/rich men and women, but they don't help online.
I'm not saying they are stingy, but they are skeptical, cos a lot of scammers abound. Even if few or 1 or 2 stories are genuine and true, the majority of the lies and scam has overshadowed them.

Op, where's your location? If you're in Lagos, then where exactly?
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2021
Barbiturate:

They won't respond even if it's tomtom #10.
This site get big/rich men and women, but they don't help online.
I'm not saying they are stingy, but they are skeptical, cos a lot of scammers abound. Even if few or 1 or 2 stories are genuine and true, the majority of the lies and scam has overshadowed them.

Op, where's your location? If you're in Lagos, then where exactly?
Am not in lagos... am based in asaba delta state... as am typing right now there's no shishi with me and my wife has been threatening to abandon me if things continues like this.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2021
To the good fellow that sent me something this night. God almighty will bless and enrich you beyond ur expectations, happiness, Richies, good health, favor and grace will be all yours in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2021
For those of you that think that i might be lying, check my profile and comments, i have been a member of this forum for 10years now and i have never seeked for help online and offline from anyone before. i was doing very well until this day... i was scammed and duped by a close friend in a business i invested all i ever worked for including selling mine and wife's car... i only decided to do this so i can get advice and encouragement because am really depressed right now and considering giving up everything bcs am tired of this life

2 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by ibechris(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2021
Donlexino:
Am not in lagos... am based in asaba delta state... as am typing right now there's no shishi with me and my wife has been threatening to abandon me if things continues like this.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2021
Donlexino:
Great nairalanders, i have been going through a rough patch for sometime now and it is getting more difficult that my kids had to sleep last night with no food... please my brothers and sisters i need all the help i can get here for the sake of my kids because i have really become depressed now that i have been considering to end it all bcs the suffering has become too much. i feel ending it all will be better than going through all these sufferings...this is my first time of seeking for help here and it is for the sake of my innocent kids. bro's and sists plz help me to put food on the table for my kids today while i still consider what to do with my life...my acc details...2007012981...zenith bank in case any kind hearted soul is willing to help.
Stop begging, lack of money is not your problem, rather you lack the 'Word Of God' which is a personality in CHRIST JESUS.
Do as i say and your life will change for good.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
Sorry about your situation. E no easy for anybody for naija now. Stay strong
Thanks bro
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by JeffreyJunior: 4:19am On May 23, 2021
Donlexino:
For those of you that think that i might be lying, check my profile and comments, i have been a member of this forum for 10years now and i have never seeked for help online and offline from anyone before. i was doing very well until this day... i was scammed and duped by a close friend in a business i invested all i ever worked for including selling mine and wife's car... i only decided to do this so i can get advice and encouragement because am really depressed right now and considering giving up everything bcs am tired of this life
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Caaz: 8:05am On May 23, 2021
Donlexino:
Thanks bro
Onowu....which area in asaba?
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by SweetCuntess: 10:45am On May 23, 2021
Donlexino:
Don't give up! The God of Jabez will turn ur story around. But b wise and not blinded with greed next time
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by StPete: 10:53am On May 23, 2021
I'm not saying it is entirely bad to ask for financial help but how long will you continue to ask and beg? Go out and look for the simplest things to do even if na teaching job wey full everywhere. Quite a number of Delta men are known to be very lazy. Almost every man will go down and rise up, but coming online to beg is what I call a lazy man's approach. Before the advent of internet, how did people scale through this situation?

Good thing you and your wife are together so I don't see how both of you cannot join heads together to source for a way. Bad as e bad, if you no get person for your family to temporarily help you, she go get
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Scammers have really messed this place up but since you are really an old member, I have ruled out scam and hopefully, I'm right.

Sorry to hear about your kids sleeping with no food. In the meantime while you hustle to make ends meet, how much do you need to stock up your house with foodstuffs so this won't repeat itself anytime soon?
Jeff, you are really an angel in human form, i have never met anyone like you on or offline, you are a blessing to your generation, you not only searched for my number to call advice and encouraged me but proved to me that good people still exist in this world...God almighty will bless,enrich u beyond measures, you and your generation will never lack, joy, peace, happiness, laughter will never seize from you, you will live long and in good health.bro,i can't thank you enough for what you did for me today. i say thank you i really appreciate.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by JeffreyJunior: 12:19am On May 24, 2021
Amen bro.
Thanks.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Caaz: 9:04am On May 24, 2021
Oga op....I asked again,where in asaba do you reside.
Cc: Donlexino
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2021
Caaz:
Oga op....I asked again,where in asaba do you reside.
Cc: Donlexino
Anwai Rd by temple clinic if you know asaba very well.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Caaz: 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
Donlexino:
Anwai Rd by temple clinic if you know asaba very well.
By good foundation super market junction the tarred road.i know temple clinic junction very well.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 2:34am On May 25, 2021
Caaz:

By good foundation super market junction the tarred road.i know temple clinic junction very well.
Yeah you are very correct
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 2:37am On May 25, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Amen bro.
Thanks.
What's up bro? finding it very difficult to get you on phone
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by JeffreyJunior: 2:58am On May 25, 2021
Donlexino:
What's up bro? finding it very difficult to get you on phone
I'm doing alright bro. It could be network issues.
Hope you are doing alright?
Best regards.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I'm doing alright bro. It could be network issues.
Hope you are doing alright?
Best regards.
I feel much better now my brother,all thanks to you..have been able to buy enough food stuffs and my kids provisions etc. i really want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and also trusting i was telling the truth,.. i will never ever forget what you have done for me, my situation has really improved all because of you. God will bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by JeffreyJunior: 2:28am On May 26, 2021
Donlexino:
I feel much better now my brother,all thanks to you..have been able to buy enough food stuffs and my kids provisions etc. i really want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and also trusting i was telling the truth,.. i will never ever forget what you have done for me, my situation has really improved all because of you. God will bless you brother.
I'm glad to hear this.
God bless you too bro.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Ishilove: 7:22pm On May 29, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I'm glad to hear this.
God bless you too bro.
Mr Nice Guy smiley
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Mr Nice Guy smiley
He's not just Mr nice guy he's a man with a heart of gold. no friends or family have ever done what he did for me, even here in nairaland was able to help me or believed me but yet he believed me and came to my rescue without even knowing me. I will never stop praying for him, God is going to bless him beyond his expectations... i will never stop singing his praises

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
He's totally different from everybody in nairaland. I have never seen anybody like him before
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I'm glad to hear this.
God bless you too bro.
What's up bro? hope you are good?
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Donlexino:
He's not just Mr nice guy he's a man with a heart of gold. no friends or family have ever done what he did for me, even here in nairaland was able to help me or believed me but yet he believed me and came to my rescue without even knowing me. I will never stop praying for him, God is going to bless him beyond his expectations... i will never stop singing his praises
Oh, Jeffreyjunior is a man with a big heart. He did quite a lot for people during last year's lockdown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monogamy Causing Infidelity Among African Couples? / My Dilemma 'how Far Is Too Far?' Pls Advise / How To Overcome Argument In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.