Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! (364 Views)

WATCH VIDEO! Rain Doesn’t Come From God, Rain Is A Curse To Mankind~ Abel Damina / See The Traditional Wedding Of The Gods General Apostle Prince Ikharebhore(picx) / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coming 2 America 2 Is A Sin To Mankind, Heaven And All The Gods!!! by nadleeh: 11:27am On May 22, 2021
My dear Hollywood, can't you guys make it less obvious that you're totally out of ideas ?. Not every movie deserves a part 2, especially romantic comedies. Even if you were high, crazy and drunk, you wouldn't ask for this movie. Coming 2 America 2 is a movie with a plot that doesn't make sense because of the amount of unnecessary things happening at the same time, and that is the problem of this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JshL-UWmU8M

(1) (Reply)

Give Me One Reason Why Crime Won't Be The Only Way Out / T.B. Joshua Said His June 12th Birthday Would Not Hold (video) / This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.