Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (106363 Views)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2021
The Wife Of The Late Chief Of Army Staff, Mrs Fati Attahiru, Arrives The National Mosque, For Her Husband's Burial.

The sad event occurred following an air crash in Kaduna which also claimed the lives of 10 other officers including the crew.

The COAS was enroute Kaduna from Abuja on Friday, 21 May, 2021 when the unfortunate incident happened.

May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in perfect peace.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Deborah98(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2021
Tis so painful to lose a loved one unexpectedly... May God/Allah comfort her and all others who lost their loved ones in this tragic incident Amen.

397 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Kaduna1stson: 1:16pm On May 22, 2021
A very attractive

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Bola146(f): 1:17pm On May 22, 2021
cry Only knows what happened. May God comfort his family, it's not easy to be a widow.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by jimyjames(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2021
I

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
A very attractive

Who are you?

More photos

Cc: Lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Pinkgrace: 1:21pm On May 22, 2021
All I see is a masquerade

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Joel3(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
A very attractive
someone you can't see face nor body. Na wa for you oh.

He is not more important before God more than the people been killed in the middle belt.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Kaduna1stson: 1:22pm On May 22, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Who are you?

A good person

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Oracleforce: 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Nah wah .....Nah so person dey die? The wife will continue as COAS...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Eriokanmi: 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
someone you can't see face nor body. Na was for you oh.
She's a very beautiful woman. Didn't you see her picture yesterday? It's well with her, all I can say

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

A good person

I doubt so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Kaduna1stson: 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
someone you can't see face nor body. Na was for you oh.

He is not more important before God more than the people been killed in the middle belt.

The people of the Niger Delta must be dealt with.
Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by FarahAideed: 1:27pm On May 22, 2021
Not an easy day for her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Joel3(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Umm
The people of the Niger Delta must be dealt with.
says who? Come to Niger Delta na

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by adadike(f): 1:29pm On May 22, 2021
May God console you. Losing a loved one is never easy may God console us that have in one way or the other lose people very dear to us

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2021
Is Buhari not supposed to be there live

9 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Otuegbe: 2:17pm On May 22, 2021
The other day,someone was crying in Awo.Today another one is crying in Abuja

That's life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by Nightalan: 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Why not give the grieving woman some privacy, you sha wan capture her face.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial by saintmm(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
How I wish Nigeria is an egalitarian society?
How I wish the sacredness of human life is preserved in this country?
How I wish we had not allowed humanity to die in our society?
How I wish we all lived by love and not by greed and selfishness?
How I wished we stood against religious fanatism to uphold the morals and values in each of our various cultures and customs?

I don't know why I'm feeling the man and the crew died an avoidable death? But, how many souls has he joined the cabals to send to avoidable graves?
He's now in the world of reality where nothing is hidden and recompense is given in full either good or bad.

RIP to him, to the crews on board and to many unnamed people that are dying avoidable deaths die to the failure of leadership in this country!

I rise

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.