Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS (5110 Views)

IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by PAWG(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2021
I still don’t understand how death is perceived as a punishment and rejoiced over when we’ll all die someday regardless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by SEasternVictory: 2:54pm On May 22, 2021
Federickson02:

Where does it say he was the commanding officer of the troops that unlawfully executed Igbos?

He was the GOC of the 82nd division that massacred unarmed youth. Do you know what a GOC means and do you know that NOTHING remarkable happens in a division without his explicit permission ? Or are you intent on making excuses for a war criminal because of your immense bias against Igbos ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by SEasternVictory: 2:55pm On May 22, 2021
PAWG:
I still don’t understand how death is a punishment and rejoiced over when we’ll all die someday regardless

I wonder why the bible says ;
"When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy "- Proverbs 11:10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Federickson02: 3:01pm On May 22, 2021
SEasternVictory:

He was the GOC of the 82nd division that massacred unarmed youth. Do you know what a GOC means and do you know that NOTHING remarkable happens in a division without his explicit permission ? Or are you intent on making excuses for a war criminal because of your immense bias against Igbos ??
Idk how many times I have to repeat to you that I have no bias whatsoever against Igbos. I've been supporting Igbos untill UGM started killing police officers with most Igbos hailing them. Anyway, it legit seems he was behind it, so whoever wanna rejoice should pls do, idc. What I don't like is your people being violent against police officers, and when the military gets your attention and deploys some personnels to take care of the crimal elements, you post fake news just to be on the right side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by SEasternVictory: 3:04pm On May 22, 2021
Federickson02:

Idk how many times I have to repeat to you that I have no bias whatsoever against Igbos. I've been supporting Igbos untill UGM started killing police officers with most Igbos hailing them. Anyway, it legit seems he was behind it, so whoever wanna rejoice should pls do, idc. What I don't like is your people being violent against police officers, and when the military gets your attention and deploys some personnels to take care of the crimal elements, you post fake news just to be on the right side.

Please go through my POSTS - I am not IPOB. I am 1000% against UGM and I hope they all get caught and dealt with.

I am only against the slaughter of unarmed protesters and the use of civilians as collateral damage.

We all bleed, we all mourn , we all miss our loved ones.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Ojiofor: 3:04pm On May 22, 2021
gidgiddy:
Who was that person that said 'over my death will Biafra come'?

gidgiddy do you have the video or link where the late COAS said that?
Or just spreading IPOB propaganda?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Olatomiwami(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

We are not interested in his position.
Some people just want to see his family grieve, the way people's families are grieving in the SE and SS

Anyway RIP Ikonso's abobakun

Nah this your SE & SS deh always make me laugh at your gullibility, I have never seen we SS & SE, nah by force to drag SS? Dem say they no do with u, and u want to die on their neck? Inferiority complex no go kill u we SE and SS grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by OfoIgbo: 3:32pm On May 22, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Nah this your SE & SS deh always make me laugh at your gullibility, I have never seen we SS & SE, nah by force to drag SS? Dem say they no do with u, and u want to die on their neck? Inferiority complex no go kill u we SE and SS grin

The army and police are also terrorising people in Rivers state. The last time I checked, the state's in the SS.
So your point is baseless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Veyyronnbad: 6:48pm On May 22, 2021
hybrid11:

Another of your tyrant brother will takeover
And he fit die with electric shock o grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Raeheemwayne: 6:48pm On May 22, 2021
Kanu should just rest please, must he have a say in every Issues concerning Nigeria.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Veyyronnbad: 6:50pm On May 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

gidgiddy do you have the video or link where the late COAS said that?
Or just spreading IPOB propaganda?

Can you can you can you can you can you
grin
Better chill. Your mama get video on how she take born you?
Them no born you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Ojiofor: 6:59pm On May 22, 2021
Veyyronnbad:

grin
Better chill. Your mama get video on how she take born you?
Them no born you?

I get video of how your papa take born you both part1 and part2 so inbox me if you want to watch.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Veyyronnbad: 7:08pm On May 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

I get video of how your papa take born you both part1 and part2 so inbox me if you want to watch.

Las Las e don pain you grin grin grin

Oya chill
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by big7: 7:14pm On May 22, 2021
BigSarah:
IPOB Leaders and Members should stop being extremely predictable and stop Attention craving...
It reeks of tactlessness

I hate cowards.. Say what you have in mind and stop acting like an hypocrite. Igbos are known to say how they feel about you, don't blame them cos they are ready to face whatsoever consequences that could come with it. I love that race and tribe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by Ojiofor: 7:29pm On May 22, 2021
Veyyronnbad:

Las Las e don pain you grin grin grin

Oya chill

Onye anwuru grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of IPOB Reacts To The Death Of Nigerian Army COAS by MerlinsBeard(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2021
Las las we all will go someday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State ESN Commander Gives Warning To Nigeria Soldiers In Imo State. / N40bn Scam: Vaswani Brothers Flee Nigeria / Top, SOUTH SOUTH DOES NOT EXIST----GEN ACHUZIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.