Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Your Opinions Are Needed On This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Opinions Are Needed On This (16765 Views)

Please I Need Your Opinions To These Question Of Mine / Your Opinions For Change In Career / Please Your Opinions Are Needed. A Little Bit Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
Nose
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by tonididdy(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
... What business?
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Thinktwicemybro: 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
Chief of army a staff is dead and the commander in chief did not attend his funeral.
Helicopter landed successful before catching fire and you call it bad weather? Was it raining fire? How came he died few days after shekeu death? Nigeria we hail thee...
Finally let not forget that a terrorist sympathizer is in charge of your sim cards and knows where all of you are.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Lucas10(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
Manage your business than joining Nigerian Navy. Ire o.
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by HitlerGaddafi: 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
You can join the Navy and use someone to manage your business because the military is a full time job, they don't allow side businesses. The only way to bypass that is use someone to run your business for you. He gets his cut and remits the rest.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by fergie001: 9:06pm On May 22, 2021
Sammy07:

grin grin
Which are you afraid of
Blood
Water
Gun
Or Enemy
Abeg....I no want make plane crash when I dey go POP grin
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Sailorsoldier1: 9:06pm On May 22, 2021
Focus on ur business. U won't have time for ur business if u join d Navy. U will b posted from one state to another... U can't trust ppl to run ur business for u.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by TotoGame(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
Better start up a business that will feed you for life than wasting your entire life serving modafucking naval officers as a rating

If Ure a bsc holder .....then I will advise you to go for navy....but with ND ....

Better go do business!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by dona4real(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
Am a naval officer it ain't easy,try and complete ur Hnd,and nysc certificate intact ...I started with ssce,it was not easy o.let him who have ears listen and act accordingly..

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Sammy07: 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
fergie001:

Abeg....I no want make plans crash when I dey go POP grin

grin
I Love Navy and Airforce BTW.
Applied Once, I wasn't choosed, I just stop am.
Except.I see strong connection I no go apply again.
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Coldie(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2021
Join the navy
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Sammy07: 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
dona4real:
Am a naval officer it ain't easy,try and complete ur Hnd,and nysc certificate intact ...I started with ssce,it was not easy o.let him who have ears listen and act accordingly..

Thought, you can go to school and upgrade ur certificate thereafter
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
Start Blogging Business And Thank Later

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by ShawnT(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
Join the navy and have a federal government job.be wise

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by wildchild1: 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
Do not join Navy with your ND result!!! I repeat, do not join with your ND result. With you're ND result, you'll be a Naval Rating and be taking instructions from officers. If you like spend 30 years, as long a you're a rating, you will take instruction from a Sub Lieutenant officer that just joined with Bsc or NDA 1 day ago. The discrimination is too much and you'll be frustrated.

Just continue with your business, God will make you bigger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Splitmind: 9:11pm On May 22, 2021
Join the Navy, there is nothing more noble than laying down your life for your countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On May 22, 2021
Boat of them are lukerative

AntiApc2023 where are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by fergie001: 9:12pm On May 22, 2021
Sammy07:

grin
I Love Navy and Airforce BTW.
Applied Once, I wasn't choosed, I just stop am.
Except.I see strong connection I no go apply again.
I no apply for once because I don't have anyone.

If you don't have anyone.....no bother yaself @ all.
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Koval12(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2021
I am a business man, but I will take every opportunity to join Navy. Nigeria isn't a funny place to run your business at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Sammy07: 9:13pm On May 22, 2021
fergie001:

I no apply for once because I don't have anyone.

If you don't have anyone.....no bother yaself @ all.

Unadulterated truth.
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by ofiko123(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2021
None is valid.... just keep living your life...
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by fergie001: 9:15pm On May 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Unadulterated truth.
That's the very honest truth!
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Focusmind: 9:16pm On May 22, 2021
Bro, join Navy biko. Leave all these business wanna be owners and my freedom gang. Nigeria's business environment is un forgiven. I have seen well-planned businesses went under. I am a witness.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by McTobe(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2021
How old are you? What is the present capital base of your business, why do you wanna join the Navy, to make money or to serve?
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by ElonEmpire: 9:21pm On May 22, 2021
Navy Koo,
Even US navy self if I have enough resources to start and run my business I wont even think twice to choose business talk more Nigerian Navy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by Jimmyubah2: 9:22pm On May 22, 2021
Una can so ask annoying question on nairaland eh!!!
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by micgray100(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2021
Join The Navy without wasting time.. Get someone to run the business and do supportting services for the business for now.. after one year... do you evaluation then you can take a decision... Many opportunities in Navy that can even help your business if you lucky...

Meanwhile... I help.register Limited Liability Company for nairalanders . many commendations on my trend.. Click my name and see my topics.. Limited Liabilty incoporation...
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by LikeAking: 9:27pm On May 22, 2021
Op u no know wetin you want in life.
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by simhosting: 9:28pm On May 22, 2021
Continue with your business.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by alizma: 9:32pm On May 22, 2021
300wayne:
You can manage your business as a naval officer
You can't do that
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by noskcid(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
Shey you Dey hear how dem Dey die and who no die Dey end up without being useful, na dem Dey join kidnappers and robbery because government Dey betray dem las las after dem join with their good heart. If na lie join if you no go join hoodlums las las.
Re: Your Opinions Are Needed On This by olaolulazio(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2021
*There Is No Tomorrow, Only Now!*

General Attahiru prayed Jumaah in Abuja. Powerful, strong, highly influential, controller of enormous resources in men & finance, fit, hale & hearty. Less than 5 hours later, he was dead in Kaduna.

His Chief of Staff reportedly called his wife who lives in Kaduna, that he was coming home. She was to only see him in a coffin instead.

His ADC, Major Hayat is reported to have phoned his mother, that he will be breaking his sitta shawwal fast with food from her pot in Kaduna. He never made it home; never got to eat that mama's food.

Pilot Olufade got married barely two months ago. Probably still in honeymoon mode. The happy new wife had no way of knowing she'll be a widow in 2 months. He didn't plan to be dead so soon.

The other pilot is reported to be preparing for his own wedding, introductions conducted already. He will never know the joy of getting married to his sweetheart.

Are you still 'planning' to do good? Are you still 'thinking' whether to fulfill your promises or not? Or are you still harboring hate, envy, resentment towards family, friends and colleagues? Are you still 'plotting & scheming' for that position, that contract? Do you still think you need to trample on others in order to rise? Or to be harsh, rude, deceitful & cunning?

You plan. And God plans. And He is the best of planners.

All that happens, all that we see, preaches to us. May we fortunate enough to listen, learn & mend our ways.
#Copied

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / One Job Secret Nobody Would Tell You About - Topwritersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.