Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif (2161 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned / Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by ahiboilandgas: 4:25pm On May 22, 2021
How can president not attend the funeral of his amry cheif in which he the commander in cheif .its either he not fit medically for the position or scared of covid .any way he most useless and i dont care president in the world .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by koolest4christ(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
Aside attending the burial, he (president) suppose to address Nigerians in live broadcast. I guess he is not around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
Zombies will still defend this..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Kriss216: 4:33pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Ibo man reasoning... Well you haven't had a commandeer in chief or a President in 50 years... So we forgive your reasoning
Isn't it obvious the Igbo man reasoning is far ahead of yours?

The country's COAS died, the deluded Commander-in-chief is meant to be present at his funeral to pay his last respect.

Well, to defend failure is one of the hardest jobs on earth, I understand your condition. The Lord is your strength

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by ahiboilandgas: 4:33pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Ibo man reasoning... Well you haven't had a commandeer in chief or a President in 50 years... So we forgive your reasoning
.online touts .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Coldshisha: 4:35pm On May 22, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
.online touts .

Especially the won that created a stupid thread
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by VictorUSA(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

How's this relevant to his post?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Biafranboys: 4:36pm On May 22, 2021
If you die for Nigeria you die in vain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by abraolas1: 4:36pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

lol Ahib is not even an Igbo Man .. grin grin grin

It just shows the way we place tribalist view ahead of so many common sense in this country

i see no reason why the president did not attend that event .......excuse has been given for other he refuse to attend their burial but not this one

My thought sha ....maybe he has his reason too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

lol, so op don turn Igbo man

Anyway good for him, he is part of the people saying what you just said when people raise views

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by VictorUSA(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2021
Op, what's the reason behind this?
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by noleflendum: 4:39pm On May 22, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
How can president not attend the funeral of his amry cheif in which he the commander in cheif .it either he not fit medical for the position or scared of covid .any way he must unless , I dont care president in the world .
Ibo boy Engrish
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by fourboys: 4:39pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari's attendance will not raise d dead... Rip commander
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by nyabingi(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2021
Which Bihari, the dead one or the vegetable

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Coldshisha: 4:45pm On May 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Isn't it obvious the Igbo man reasoning is far ahead of you?

The country's COAS died, the deluded Commander-in-chief is meant to be present at his funeral to pay his last respect.

Well, to defend failure is one of the hardest jobs on earth, I understand your condition. The Lord is your strength

I honestly agree with you. Defending failures who lost 3 million people in Biafra war, 40 million out of 200 million but shamefully couldn't provide a President in 50, years, speaker in ,35 Senate President in 14 years

Buhari is way to busy attending to people that matters especially minister for defence, Cheif of defence staff and other service chiefs meeting to care about the opinion of 5% inconsequential people
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Kriss216: 4:48pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

I honestly agree with you. Defending failures who lost 3 million in Biafra war, 40 million out of 200 million but shamefully couldn't provide a President in 50, years, speaker in ,35 Senate President in 14 years

Buhari is way to busy attending to people that matters especially minister for defence, Cheif of defence staff and other service chiefs meeting to care about the opinion of 5% inconsequential people
I can't fathom the exact description for this zombeism. It's beyond human understanding.

My prayers are with you, my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Coldshisha: 4:49pm On May 22, 2021
Kriss216:

I can't fathom the exact description for this zombeism. It's beyond human understanding.

My prayers are with you, my friend.

When will an Ibo man get his independence from us in Nigeria or get national appointment
When Mr kriss

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by lastcall: 4:53pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

When will an Ibo man they his independence from us in Nigeria or get national appointment
When Mr kriss

We all know the region dragging the whole country backwards and it's definitely not the South.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Kriss216: 4:54pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

When will an Ibo man they his independence from us in Nigeria or get national appointment
When Mr kriss
Foolishness is contagious.. I refused to tag along.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Coldshisha: 4:57pm On May 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Foolishness is contagious.. I refused to tag along.

Say that to your future generations when they ask you as an Ibo man why you have no nation, President or vice president for decades

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Rich4god(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2021
Lol.... This one funny me. See them calling OP Igbo man. Same OP that have been calling others Igbo man for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by pongwa(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

he was right, it's a national tragedy indeed. The CinC should have made an appearance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Coldshisha: 5:54pm On May 22, 2021
pongwa:
he was right, it's a national tragedy indeed. The CinC should have made an appearance
is it anywhere a law he must?!
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by igboboy775: 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
pongwa:
The person you're telling is a mentally unstable fellow, sad part is that behind that trolling account is a sad and miserable person, his seemingly glaring effervescence betrays a rather lonely middle aged man with no life, friend, soul mate and family to call his own.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by pongwa(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:
is it anywhere a law he must?!
Its not in the law but think about this deeply. I cant talk much on this forum much less security matter
Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by November1857(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Typical afonja, what difference does it make, you that have been in power for 50yrs, is your life better than that of average IBO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by Isobug: 6:06pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

you ma come show the most mumu with own comment. See your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by nedu666: 6:09pm On May 22, 2021
Op is now an lgbo man. Of all people ahibioilandgas is now lgbo because he queries buhari. It's not hard to know people earning 30k a month.
Coldshisha equal to poverty. You better find another job b4 your junior brother starts to maintain ur gf.
Poverty roach

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Attend The Funeral Of His Amry Cheif by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
Perhaps he is attending a fulani summit in fonta djalon mountain ....wen he returns, he will go for condolence

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo / Hausa- Fulani Are Gradually Out Numbering Yorubas In The Southwest. / See The Crying Senator With Governor Sanwo-olu Yesterday At SUN Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.