Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) (58311 Views)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Simeonee111: 5:30pm On May 22, 2021
Kogi State Governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello on Saturday, receives in audience, the General Overseer of The Redeem Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye in his office, Lugard House, Lokoja.

Pastor Adeboye said governor Bello has demonstrated his faith in God particularly his stands on the Corona Virus noting that it was only a man of faith that can act the way the governor did. Adeboye also commended the governor for his non-religious and detribalised disposition while thanking him for building the first Christian Chapel in the Government house since the creation of the state about 30 years ago.

“we have heard and seen your show of faith in God particularly in dealing with the Corona Virus. It takes the man of faith to have acted the way you did and we are very very pleased with you. We have also heard the news of how you’ve been relating to people of every faiths to the extend that you built the first chapel in the government house, Lokoja, we are delighted, Sir. I want to assure you that we will keep on praying for you, we will keep on praying for the people of your state and i believe that the Almighty God will answer our prayers for you. Thank you fro granting us audience” Adeboye said.

In his remarks, the governor who referred to the clergy man as his father thanked him for choosing to visit him just barely after the demise of his son whom the governor referred to as his brother.

Details shortly.

ONOGWU Muhammed
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
22/05/2021

Watch video below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219317467141841&id=1065279265

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Oluboh: 5:32pm On May 22, 2021
Yahaya Bello keeps shocking me
I'm sure the visit isn't politically motivated

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by happiness32: 5:33pm On May 22, 2021
Commendable
A great encouragement from the man of God

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Simeonee111: 5:34pm On May 22, 2021
Personally developing interest and love for this man
Nice to see this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 5:34pm On May 22, 2021
Oluboh:

But the part of building a chapel in the government house really shows that Yahaya Bello is a great leader

So because he built a chapel he is a great leader? Africans willl always fall for the theatrics of religion

744 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Coldshisha: 5:34pm On May 22, 2021
shocked

Baba Adeboye wore face mask, his son wore nose mask yet he is encouraging a Governor that believes in faith over common sense

329 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2021
grin Baba wan start again, angry...

If a man like Daddy GO can't say the truth, then who can?

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Franzinni: 5:37pm On May 22, 2021
It's all in a bid to sit in that sit as president, Buhari was endorsed by this man too, matter of fact he even has a wing man as the VP but upon all the country is in the worst shape since I was born ... I guess God should have shown him the present condition of the country back then when they were pushing Buhari as the new mesaih. Fast-forward to today and nigeria is practically a living hell.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by DDDEnterprises: 5:39pm On May 22, 2021
Yahaya Bello for President!!! cheesy
Yeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!! Who is the motherfvcker that threw that stone? angry angry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:48pm On May 22, 2021
Franzinni:
It's all in a bid to sit in that sit as president, Buhari was endorsed by this man too, matter of fact he even has a wing man as the VP but upon all the country is in the worst shape since I was born ... I guess God should have shown him the present condition of the country back then when they were pushing Buhari as the new mesaih. Fast-forward to today and nigeria is practically a living hell.
This man ain't man of God all he does is keep pushing to be a powerful man in Nigeria flocks with big guns, he's the one who endorses almost all the politicians he's using God's name to fool gullible Nigerians I won't be surprised seeing him in hell

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
May almighty God punish anyone that call this satan right hand man adeboye a man of God.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by officialtonnie: 5:52pm On May 22, 2021
Pastor Adeboye et Yahaya Bello
God is saying something

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:53pm On May 22, 2021
Before any of his puppet quote me I want you to know there's no way you can be a pastor and keeps fuckin with those crazy guys destroying the country and it fuckin obvious a real and God's chosen will never involved with so many Nigerian demons

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
happiness32:
Commendable
Na thunder go fire you and your useless Lúcifer right hand man called adeboye

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Bodexman(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2021
happiness32:
Commendable

He encourages everywhere he go.

Is left for you to do the right thing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Bodexman(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2021
olamide0147:
May almighty God punish anyone that call this satan right hand man adeboye a man of God.

He encourages everywhere he go.

Is left for you to do the right thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Koryc: 6:19pm On May 22, 2021
Yahaya Bello trying to use the church to pursue his ambition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2021
You got it wrong sir, that man is just nincompoop

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin

Let me be quite.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
Everybody is good according to this man,I think the truth is far from him.so he has never seen any of these politicians to criticize?...just my opinion tho.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by RisenJoe(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2021
Oluboh:

It's all a political gimmick, don't be deceived

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by makemoneywbsite: 6:29pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmmm...this man and politics

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2021
Why would u expect this man to perform then ...when a pastor like this is telling him he has done well ...if u tell him the truth he has failed u would be seen as a failure and nothing more

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by olamide0147: 6:30pm On May 22, 2021
Lanretoye:
Everybody is good according to this man,I think the truth is far from him.so he has never seen any of these politicians to criticize?...just my opinion tho.
Lol he knows the truth and the truth is that he's just one of them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by ogbuefi677(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
This one adegboye is going about praising all these islamabad jihadists,it's like they have his nudes grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Jesuschristus: 7:25pm On May 22, 2021
Why is Adeboye so scared of covid 19,and yolking with unbelievers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2021
This Adeboye again sad shocked angry
Thank God say man no be God sha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by SKhanmi: 8:54pm On May 22, 2021
Wolves. They are part of the reasons Nigeria will remain this way. Somebody please tell that dude he will never be president

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by omowolewa: 1:48am On May 23, 2021
Am man of faith and fate, but political faith.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by bcomputer101: 2:52am On May 23, 2021
I don't just know what to say

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) by Csami(m): 5:38am On May 23, 2021
Lol! He will sow seed in his church na. Christians, bunch of blind modafuckers!

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.