Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Any Information On This Skusat Grant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Information On This Skusat Grant? (2517 Views)

Lendha: Any Information On This? / Any Information About Allen Onyema / Any Information About The 100nairashop.ng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2021
Registered few weeks ago and did their assessment online today.

Them say make we dey expect results. What baffles me be say them say we go pay 1k to buy scratch card to use to check results maybe person go get grant or not
Re: Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
Anyone done this or have information regarding this skusat?
Re: Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by johncheston(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2021
Skusat is a big scam. Don't pay that 1k bro
Re: Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2021
johncheston:
Skusat is a big scam. Don't pay that 1k bro

Explain further bro.. 1k no be small money for this 9ja right now o
Re: Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by johncheston(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2021
I've done it B4. After u pay that 1k, u won't be able to communicate with them again. A lot of people have testified that they are scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by SleakBuzzPR: 1:50pm On May 31, 2021
johncheston:
I've done it B4. After u pay that 1k, u won't be able to communicate with them again. A lot of people have testified that they are scam.

Thats not true. They communicate your score to you and even allow you provide a feedback on your testing experience.

The issue is, if you do not meet up to their strict cut off marks, you do not get rewarded. You should not expect them to award you a penny when you fail their assessment. Thats the basic rule of any contest. I haven't won their grant before but I am not also going to look at this from a bias perspective.
Re: Any Information On This Skusat Grant? by chrisfocus(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2021
SleakBuzzPR:

Thats not true. They communicate your score to you and even allow you provide a feedback on your testing experience.

The issue is, if you do not meet up to their strict cut off marks, you do not get rewarded. You should not expect them to award you a penny when you fail their assessment. Thats the basic rule of any contest. I haven't won their grant before but I am not also going to look at this from a bias perspective.

tok true you are one of them, and here as an undercover pr to cleanse any negative comment

(1) (Reply)

Naira Is Appreciating! But what does this mean? / List Of 122 Bdsps, Appointed By Boi To Help Smes Access Funding / Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.