Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lewandoski Breaks Bundlsliga Record For Most Goals Scored In A Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandoski Breaks Bundlsliga Record For Most Goals Scored In A Season (354 Views)

Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History / Asisat Oshoala Scored In Her Barcelona Debut This Afternoon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lewandoski Breaks Bundlsliga Record For Most Goals Scored In A Season by jikins(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2021
Robert Lewandowski waited until the very last possible second to break Gerd Müller’s Bundesliga single season goal scoring record, but he finally did it! In stoppage time, Lewandowski pounced on a loose ball in the box and scored to give him 41 goals in the 2020/21 season and Bayern 5 - 2 victory over Augsburg.

It didn’t seem like Lewandowski was going to get the record today. Rafal Gikiewicz was in incredible form in the Augsburg net, and the Polish striker wasn’t able to find the back of the net, despite Bayern scoring four other goals. Players were searching for Lewandowski and most of the final twenty minutes were players lofting in crosses trying to find his head.

However, in the 90th minute, Leroy Sane had his shot from distance saved, but Gikiewicz wasn’t able to hold onto the ball. Lewandowski was first to the ball and knocked it into the back of the net for the improbable record-breaking goal.

It’s hard to put into words how wild 41 goals is in a single season. Congrats to Lewandowski. He deserves every ounce of praise he receives. Bayern Munich’s Lewandowski is now the Bundesliga’s all time single season scoring leader.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12313931/robert-lewandowski-breaks-gerd-mullers-bundesliga-scoring-record-as-bayern-lift-trophy-bundesliga-round-up

Re: Lewandoski Breaks Bundlsliga Record For Most Goals Scored In A Season by DDDEnterprises: 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
Why did they give him a sewing machine??

If you think I'm out of my mind with my comment above, you may be right. Just pass! I'm not feeling my best.

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Chelsea Could Be The Winning Team In Today's UCL Final / How Ese Brume Bagged Nigeria’s First Medal At The Tokyo Olympics Games / Sure Football Betting Tips For 06-08-2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.