Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? (28430 Views)

Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by doctore212(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2021
grin
GBOKASINCHA:
My own na muslim woman for inside massalachi with her hijab on....i want her to be screaming allahu akbar as i dey fire from back
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 1:38am On May 23, 2021
lugo99:
I want to F maami igbagbo.

That chic is a beast. I love her

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 1:41am On May 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
To bang one girl from each state in Nigeria, each country in Africa and the world at large. Fulfilled some fantasies already: Milfs(√), Nurses(√), Teachers(√), Thréesome(√), Fóursome(√) Lesbians(√), Bathroom sex(√), Balcony sex(√), Kitchen sex(√), Car sex(√), Club sex(√), Hotel sex(√), Sex in people's parents cars(√), Beach sex(√), Roof sex(√), Guys' girlfriends(√), Sofa sex(√), Work sex(√), At school sex(√), Dinning room sex(√), etc... Did all this before age 21. I'm happy after years; I'm a good guy now. My sexual addiction was CRAZY during my teenage years. I couldn't go 2 days without sex.

The fantasy from each state and country is actually achievable.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ChiefSosa(m): 1:52am On May 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian undecided
Lol, don't be scared; I won't eat you! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Pennywise(m): 2:07am On May 23, 2021
HarunaWest:
Mine is shagging the Sitting First Lady of any State or Country....Mehn that means you are fucking tha Government.....

You may want to start with Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by blingxx(m): 3:52am On May 23, 2021
F*cling a transgendered lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by lugo99(m): 4:58am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Greatblackpimp post=101969379]
That chic is a beast. I love her [/quote werey, she sabi Bleep ehn..
even if na 2rounds I won't mind
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2021
galantjoe:

Yes. I haven't fu-ck olosho. Because the way they behave.

I like Bleep-ing friend inasmuch as that she may be olosho outside my house. I Wil regard and treat her as a friend so that I have erection.

There's really no fun in Oloshos. Some oloshos are fun in rare cases but most of them are irritating creatures.

If you're in lag and you still got that tweesome in mind, I could link you up to some freaks.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Munzy14(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2021
Smh....ndi Ara juru ebe a....grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2021
Pennywise:

You may want to start with Kaduna.

Why Kaduna. Why not benue, kogi or akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by dederocs(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2021
I like the Naira Marley fetish grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by cricifixo: 7:34am On May 23, 2021
Bro, compared to Nwamaikpe eh....u have no issues at all
Greatblackpimp:

Lmao. I can't tell if you're serious. But this is quite the start. And I thought I had issues
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Sailorsoldier1: 7:53am On May 23, 2021
GOFRONT:
I want to be the one to be fvcking madam Fati who recently lost her husband in a plane crash.....

Now that she is bereaved, if i shag her, my dikc will supply her the fortitude to bear the loss of her COAS hubby.

Womans pvssy so drippingly wet as she turn me on anytime I see her face at Naowa meetings
hahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2021
Hnmmmmm
Fucking her while she pretend sleeping?
Once dun it when I was teenager

Chaiiii that girl blessing you Sabi pretend ooo I dey finger you ,you dey hold my prick dey pretend say you dey sleep dey shagg you for back you still position well still dey pretend

27 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2021
1. Having a 3sum with two pretty identical twin sisters.

2. Banging a pretty Albino.

3. Banging a BBW milf (I have actually done this, but it still turns me on Everytime I think of it)

4. Getting captured by 2-3 pretty women who tie me up and take turns riding me.

5. Blackmailing an older pretty lady for sex.
(My sense of morality will never allow me do this , no matter how badly I wanna do it)

6. Banging a Muslim chick, while she fully clothed with all the veils and shawls, with her dress just raised up......

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by OMOJOHN001: 8:53am On May 23, 2021
I really want to shag my Girlfriend Mother.

If possible same time with my babe.

I still can't get my mind off that woman ass, since the day I visited her. Hooo my Geez, that old bitch woman ass is something else. she is just 41years of age.

I will visit again this week and bleep the hell out of her if time permit.

Please mummy Sewa, Your Son in-law dick is waiting to enter that your old puna and tear it apart

YOUR'S SINCERELY,
OMO JOHN,
YOUR SON IN-LAW.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:
1. Having a 3sum with two pretty identical twin sisters.

2. Banging a pretty Albino.

3. Banging a BBW milf (I have actually done this, but it still turns me on Everytime I think of it)

4. Getting captured by 2-3 pretty women who tie me up and take turns riding me.

5. Blackmailing an older pretty lady for sex.
(My sense of morality will never allow me do this , no matter how badly I wanna do it)

6. Banging a Muslim chick, while she fully clothed with all the veils and shawls, with her dress just raised up......

Is your number 4 based on a role play or a real life rvpe situation.

I wouldn't blame anyone wanting to bang musim chics. They built different

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Sean82666: 8:55am On May 23, 2021
Hi guys!
Quick one.
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Sean, who stays at Lekki Phase 2, gave me a woman in Port Harcourt that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money.
I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives.
Stop having sex for fun sake; make money from having sex.
To get hooked all you need do is
text your name and location to Mr. Sean via WhatsApp
+1 818 369 4963
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Hnmmmmm
Fucking her while she pretend sleeping?
Once dun it when I was teenager

Chaiiii that girl blessing you Sabi pretend ooo I dey finger you ,you dey hold my prick dey pretend say you dey sleep dey shagg you for back you still position well still dey pretend

This is actually hot.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2021
Sean82666:
Hi guys!
Quick one.
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Sean, who stays at Lekki Phase 2, gave me a woman in Port Harcourt that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money.
I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives.
Stop having sex for fun sake; make money from having sex.
To get hooked all you need do is
text your name and location to Mr. Sean via WhatsApp
+1 818 369 4963

You are very stupid! Hungry scammer.

29 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2021
Greatblackpimp:

Is your number 4 based on a role play or a real life rvpe situation.

I wouldn't blame anyone wanting to bang musim chics. They built different
Concerning the number 4
As much as I'd like it to be real life situation but honestly i'm just scared of whatever implications that might come with it, so I'll prefer role play...... As for the Muslim chicks, I must achieve that goal gringringrin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Concerning the number 4
As much as I'd like it to be real life situation but honestly i'm just scared of whatever implications that might come with it, so I'll prefer role play...... As for the Muslim chicks, I must achieve that goal gringringrin

I believe when you say Muslim. You mean the hijabis from core Muslim states or country.

If you really want girls like this. Go to Senegal or Gambia. Their girls are exotic, classy and cheerful givers once they like you.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by wifin96951: 9:41am On May 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Upon all the problems in this country?? ?? ??

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Twoclans(f): 10:06am On May 23, 2021
I have always had this fantasy of watching a guy I am in a relationship with have sex with another woman while i am in the room . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They dont ever agree when I ask them undecided undecided undecided.I wonder why?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Raymond0008(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
My own na muslim woman for inside massalachi with her hijab on....i want her to be screaming allahu akbar as i dey fire from back
lmao! I don fulfill this one, I don almost fulfill my fantasies maybe shag inside airplanes Na e remain.

Shag older woman 40, 45,-65

Shag a muslim wife with hijab even pray on mat inside hotel room

Shag a neighbor

Shag choir mistress with some choir members

Shag a sister church member

Playing with punna at night at the bar and she even gave me handJob

Shag outside the house around 9pm

She even hold nepa pole when going out to get some drinks at nearby store at night

Shag after church night vigil inside church

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Melaye(f): 10:58am On May 23, 2021
Fucking a girl on a moving motorcycle

Na she go ride the bike sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by PoloG: 11:06am On May 23, 2021
Albino
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by PoloG: 11:09am On May 23, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
I really want to shag my Girlfriend Mother.

If possible same time with my babe.

I still can't get my mind off that woman ass, since the day I visited her. Hooo my Geez, that old bitch woman ass is something else. she is just 41years of age.

I will visit again this week and bleep the hell out of her if time permit.

Please mummy Sewa, Your Son in-law dick is waiting to enter that your old puna and tear it apart

YOUR'S SINCERELY,
OMO JOHN,
YOUR SON IN-LAW.
ode!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Ekitibiased(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2021
Greatblackpimp:

There's really no fun in Oloshos. Some oloshos are fun in rare cases but most of them are irritating creatures.

If you're in lag and you still got that tweesome in mind, I could link you up to some freaks.

Interested, got the natural vibe to win the contest.....high raw energy levels guaranteed. Ready to go down and stay up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / The Best Christmas Gift... / Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.