Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,695,804 members, 6,354,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 05:33 PM

Acquire Loan For Uber - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acquire Loan For Uber (765 Views)

Loan For Uber / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday / Which Is Better For Uber/Taxify? Honda Accord Or Honda City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acquire Loan For Uber by Gloriacv: 6:50pm On May 22
Here is an opportunity to acquire a loan to boost your business to the next level.Business start ups can get their desired capital to start up their dream business without stress.
Some of the benefits are
(a)you can acquire a maximum loan of 3 million naria
(b)36 months loan duration tenor
(C)20% interest rate for the loan tenor .... wonderful offer!!!
(C) No colletaral required.

Who can apply?
Business owners, business starters,civil servant,etc

Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to Mrs success zero nine zero two two three nine five seven six six.
Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by Gloriacv: 12:32pm On May 23
check it out now..,.....
Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:54pm On May 23
Gloriacv:
Here is an opportunity to acquire a loan to boost your business to the next level.Business start ups can get their desired capital to start up their dream business without stress.
Some of the benefits are
(a)you can acquire a maximum loan of 3 million naria
(b)36 months loan duration tenor
(C)20% interest rate for the loan tenor .... wonderful offer!!!
(C) No colletaral required.

Who can apply?
Business owners, business starters,civil servant,etc

Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to Mrs success zero nine zero two two three nine five seven six six.
will I pay for registration?
And where is your office address or location?

More details if you re real..
Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by Gloriacv: 9:22am On May 24
Contact me on Whatsapp
Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:24pm On May 24
Gloriacv:
Contact me on Whatsapp
your number is not connecting?
Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by Toks12345(m): 7:56pm On May 24
After attacking you on this same post but on a different account you created, I now believe that you are a cheap scammer. Instead of coming out to defend yourself for calling you all kinds of names that is associated with fraudulent activity in your former account. You rather chose to create a different account with the same post. If you are real, people who have benefited from you would testify. On this note I joined my voice to warn the general public not to take him or her serious. If you go to his or her what app, she will ask you to register with #5,ooo . Bloody criminal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:31am On May 25
Toks12345:
After attacking you on this same post but on a different account you created, I now believe that you are a cheap scammer. Instead of coming out to defend yourself for calling you all kinds of names that is associated with fraudulent activity in your former account. You rather chose to create a different account with the same post. If you are real, people who have benefited from you would testify. On this note I joined my voice to warn the general public not to take him or her serious. If you go to his or her what app, she will ask you to register with #5,ooo . Bloody criminal.
bro she wanted me to registered with 5k before I can get loan o but I refused o

Pls do you know about naija multimoney loan platform.
I don't know if they're genuine cos someone call them scammer on Facebook
But on playstore people testify positively..

Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by Toks12345(m): 10:46pm On May 25
Just be careful with all this online stuff as most of them are umbrella for criminal and fraudulent activities. Run away for too good to be true story. Do your findings and be patient as results of your findings slowly manifest.

1 Like

Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by Toks12345(m): 4:41am On May 26
As for this thief here, we will continue to attack you and with the intention to save others from your scam until you back out from Nairaland, you will find no rest and hiding place. Go get a job.

1 Like

Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by stracey(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11
The idiot doesn't even have an office.. imagine someone giving out 3million without an office to rent .. cheap theif

1 Like

Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by RZArecta(m): 5:06am On Jun 12
EZENDDIGBO:
will I pay for registration?
And where is your office address or location?

More details if you re real..
it's a scam, don't try it
Re: Acquire Loan For Uber by RZArecta(m): 5:08am On Jun 12
Gloriacv:
Contact me on Whatsapp
mad thief

(1) (Reply)

I need Advice On This Newly Aquired '99 Toyota Corolla / Kenyan Company To Produce Cheap Off-roader / Confused: Beam In Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.