Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pic: Burnt Remains Of Murdered Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Burnt Remains Of Murdered Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik (786 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Burnt Remains Of Murdered Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik by tonte23(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2011
He went to serve his fatherland and got killed in the most gruesome manner. Beaten, butchered and set on fire. The horrific pic of his charred remains when you continue,
At this point, I have to say, *Warning* , Graphic photo
Ukeoma Aik's burnt body. So who do we hold responsible for his death? These guys can't die in vain,
And no, I'm not going to take this picture down. I hope it hunts us all enough to do something about the way these young men died, (lindaikeji..com)

It is time that we all see what is happening in our dear country, this is not Christian Vs Muslim, this is a fight were Christians and Muslims have to work together and fight these Extremist and bring them to justice, all these people can't die in vain LETS DO SOMETHING.
Re: Pic: Burnt Remains Of Murdered Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik by tonte23(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2011
pic

Re: Pic: Burnt Remains Of Murdered Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik by tonte23(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2011
ppiiccccc
Re: Pic: Burnt Remains Of Murdered Youth Corper, Ukeoma Aik by hakanai(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I am a muslim from the northern part and if there is anything this painful for me identifying with the north is this single un-Godly and dastardly act.I hope God almighty grants them eternal rest.
For the people who did this i wonder what the FG is doing.Move in security operatives and comb the area for any or all suspects.Else they have a duty to ensure that community realizes what they have done to a representative of the Government can not be tolerated.
Lastly i am short of words.May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.It is definately hard for them at this time.May God expose the people or better still prepare a place worthy of there actions, if they do not seek repentance and forgiveness with the offended and his maker. undecided
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Isa yuguda you remain a buffon for your explanation on the stuation!!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Akon Lyrics,worth A Reflection For The Truth African Born / Police Hqrts Suicide Bomber Wore Long Beard Like Bin Laden –eyewitness / Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.