Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel (860 Views)

Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by Insidenaijasblo: 7:36pm On May 22, 2021
Embattled Nollywood actor Olanrewaju James, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, has said Adeshina Ogunlana, a former Chairman of Ikeja Branch of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) is not his counsel, Newspremises reports.

In a copy of the disclaimer, made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday in Lagos, James said that he never briefed Ogunlana to be his legal representative.

“I wish to state categorically and emphatically that I have never briefed the lawyer nor instructed him to act on my behalf in any way, or manner howsoever and whatsoever.

“He (Ogunlana) is not my lawyer, and whatever you heard or hear from him concerning my lawyers, the police or court case, does not represent the true position.

“He has been acting without my knowledge or consent,” he said.

The actor is being detained by the police for alleged sexual assault and defilement of the 14-year-old foster daughter of comedienne, Princess. He was granted bail by a magistrate on Monday in spite of a strike by judiciary workers.

“Baba Ijesha” said in the disclaimer that the police never demanded money from him for the bail, which was granted him by a magistrate on health grounds.

“This is aside the N500,000 refundable bail bond which formed part of my bail conditions ordered by the court.

“The bail bond is payable to the court registry’s account and not the police account,” he said.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/baba-ijesha-clears-air-on-bail-terms-denies-ogunlana-as-legal-counsel/

Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by Insidenaijasblo: 7:37pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by UncleKoboko: 7:38pm On May 22, 2021
Oloriburuku

Agba iya
Agba ofo
Agba osho

He should rot in jail.. his case reminds me of R.Kelly.
Some old fool men are just so shameless and disgusting. Suckling the fingers, having strong erection and ready to fûck an UNDERAGE! someone young enough to be his daughter.
Shame!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by shiffynaani(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2021
I still love this man despite his small mistake

Nobody can bring you down even that old witch called iyabo ojo na liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by DDDEnterprises: 7:44pm On May 22, 2021
may God take control and ensure justice.
It's not today Konji has been bringing men down but they won't learn. undecided
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by SportsHD: 7:44pm On May 22, 2021
shiffynaani:
I still love this man despite his small mistake

Nobody can bring you down even that witch called iyabo ojo na liar
May you have this same energy when your daughter or sister or someone close to you gets raped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by shiffynaani(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2021
SportsHD:

May you have this same energy when your daughter or sister or someone close to you gets raped.
To hell with you and your curse

That's my opinion. If you're not okay with it,then simply scroll pass. Why the swear?
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by XXXXTENTACION: 7:51pm On May 22, 2021
shiffynaani:

That's my opinion. If you're not okay with it,then simply scroll pass. Why the swear?
Don't mind those hypocrites they are worse than the people they are condemning.
las las nobody holy pass..... undecided
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by Insidenaijasblo: 7:55pm On May 22, 2021
shocked
XXXXTENTACION:
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by SportsHD: 8:01pm On May 22, 2021
shiffynaani:

I'm just expressing my opinion too.
Since y'all clearly supporting a rapist.
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by SportsHD: 8:02pm On May 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That one no mean sey make i go rape a minor or an adult scarring her for life.
On top kpekus wey i fit buy for less than 1k.
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by XXXXTENTACION: 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
SportsHD:

That one no mean sey make i go rape a minor or an adult scarring her for life.
On top kpekus wey i fit buy for less than 1k.
Its simple condemn and hate the sin but love the sinner.
what baba ijesha did is totally wrong but sometimes we all deserve a second chance but not for thesame sin undecided
Re: Baba Ijesha Clears Air On Bail Terms, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Counsel by DMechyy: 6:23am On May 23, 2021
Oga lawyer just wants to trend.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Himself Lamborghini For Christmas: Pictures & Video / 7 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Heve You Seen The Moving Towers In Dubai? Its Awesome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.