Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. (2531 Views)

Star-clicks Review 2023 , (real Truth Revealed) | PTC (paid-to-click) / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. by Omoconsult(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2021
Affiliate marketing is not a get rich scheme.

I remember when I joined affiliate marketing. Alright, Maybe I shouldn't be writing about this or should I? Okay, let me just continue you.

I thought everything was going to be juicy...infact, I had programmed my mind to start seeing the reward of my investment from the first week....it was an investment because I paid 40k to access the course.

You won't blame me for having that kind of mindset. Maybe I was greedy, maybe I was blinded by his testimonies, or maybe...I don't even know anymore....but here is why it wasn't my fault for having such a mentality...

You see...

A friend of mine was really into this thing...I saw how lucrative it was. He was earning in excess of 6-figures weekly...I kid you not...because I saw it on his dashboard...

Now, the affiliate marketing site I know...you need to sell up to 40 products before getting the kind of commissions my friend was making...So I couldn't figure out how my friend was making 6-figures by just selling 6 products...even though he tried explaining it to me.

You know...

In a month of doing this thing...my friend was making up to half a million...NO JOKES!

I decided to get in as well...After all who doesn't like another good source of income? Every one does.

After a month of purchasing the course, the only sale I made gave me a commission of #20,000...I wasn't happy at all...

And of course I began to question myself if I made the right decision buying the affiliate marketing course...what was I not doing well? This was the question I continued to ask myself.

You know it's not a good thing when you are performing so poorly in something others are finding success? Of course you do.

On the 18th of April, 6weeks into this affiliate marketing of a thing, my friend came to spend a week with his uncle here in lagos, and we decided to meet up...and...
That was when I knew I got it all wrong from the beginning...

That was when I also knew...just because my friend started making it from the first week doesn't mean I was going to start seeing result from the first week as well.

From that day, my affiliate marketing skill took a new turn, and so much has happened since then...but here are the things you must know...

1) Affiliate marketing is not a get rich scheme. If you approach it with a ponzi scheme mindset like I did at the beginning...you will fail woefully!

2) It is not for the lazy and weak...You must be ready to do the work. Don't be deceived by the amount of money your friends are making, why? They did their part which you don't know about.

3) Affiliate marketing requires you to generate traffic and to be able to convert them. This is where most newbies get it wrong...

You see...this is not an easy task. You must know how to build relationships in this thing of ours. Just the way you can't approach a girl for the first time, and then asking her to marry you or can you? I bet, you will receive a GOOD SLAP...that's how affiliate marketing is... as well...

People will only buy from you...if they know, like or trust you.

4) Consistency...you must be focused even when you're not seeing the result...Yes! Affiliate marketing requires lots of focus.

5) You can't promote all the products. You can actually make millions promoting just 2 products you are very good at. This was one of the mistakes I made at the beginning...I was trying to market too many products at the same time.

Maybe you've been trying to learn this thing of ours...and you don't know how to go about it...or maybe you're interested in knowing the platform I use...to kick start your own affiliate marketing career...I'm willing to help.

Trust me it's a career if you know your onion because you may decide never to work under anybody again...

I'll guide you only if you're really serious and intentional about affiliate marketing...let's get started.

Follow me on twitter: omoleusuangbon...

Phone numbers are now prohibited
Re: The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. by GorillaApp(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
Must you have a website before you can be an affiliate marketer?
Re: The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. by Omoconsult(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2021
No...you mustn't...
Re: The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. by blazepascal(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Omoconsult:
Affiliate marketing is not a get rich scheme.

I remember when I joined affiliate marketing. Alright, Maybe I shouldn't be writing about this or should I? Okay, let me just continue you.

I thought everything was going to be juicy...infact, I had programmed my mind to start seeing the reward of my investment from the first week....it was an investment because I paid 40k to access the course.

You won't blame me for having that kind of mindset. Maybe I was greedy, maybe I was blinded by his testimonies, or maybe...I don't even know anymore....but here is why it wasn't my fault for having such a mentality...

You see...

A friend of mine was really into this thing...I saw how lucrative it was. He was earning in excess of 6-figures weekly...I kid you not...because I saw it on his dashboard...

Now, the affiliate marketing site I know...you need to sell up to 40 products before getting the kind of commissions my friend was making...So I couldn't figure out how my friend was making 6-figures by just selling 6 products...even though he tried explaining it to me.

You know...

In a month of doing this thing...my friend was making up to half a million...NO JOKES!

I decided to get in as well...After all who doesn't like another good source of income? Every one does.

After a month of purchasing the course, the only sale I made gave me a commission of #20,000...I wasn't happy at all...

And of course I began to question myself if I made the right decision buying the affiliate marketing course...what was I not doing well? This was the question I continued to ask myself.

You know it's not a good thing when you are performing so poorly in something others are finding success? Of course you do.

On the 18th of April, 6weeks into this affiliate marketing of a thing, my friend came to spend a week with his uncle here in lagos, and we decided to meet up...and...
That was when I knew I got it all wrong from the beginning...

That was when I also knew...just because my friend started making it from the first week doesn't mean I was going to start seeing result from the first week as well.

From that day, my affiliate marketing skill took a new turn, and so much has happened since then...but here are the things you must know...

1) Affiliate marketing is not a get rich scheme. If you approach it with a ponzi scheme mindset like I did at the beginning...you will fail woefully!

2) It is not for the lazy and weak...You must be ready to do the work. Don't be deceived by the amount of money your friends are making, why? They did their part which you don't know about.

3) Affiliate marketing requires you to generate traffic and to be able to convert them. This is where most newbies get it wrong...

You see...this is not an easy task. You must know how to build relationships in this thing of ours. Just the way you can't approach a girl for the first time, and then asking her to marry you or can you? I bet, you will receive a GOOD SLAP...that's how affiliate marketing is... as well...

People will only buy from you...if they know, like or trust you.

4) Consistency...you must be focused even when you're not seeing the result...Yes! Affiliate marketing requires lots of focus.

5) You can't promote all the products. You can actually make millions promoting just 2 products you are very good at. This was one of the mistakes I made at the beginning...I was trying to market too many products at the same time.

Maybe you've been trying to learn this thing of ours...and you don't know how to go about it...or maybe you're interested in knowing the platform I use...to kick start your own affiliate marketing career...I'm willing to help.

Trust me it's a career if you know your onion because you may decide never to work under anybody again...

I'll guide you only if you're really serious and intentional about affiliate marketing...let's get started.

Follow me on twitter: omoleusuangbon...

Phone numbers are now prohibited
bro how do I join

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Making Sense Out Of Treasury Bill Yields / MMM Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS) / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.