Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now (269 Views)

Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now by Chrisever: 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
What will you do if your boss fires you today and you have just 50k in your account as a family man or mother of 3 kids?

It happened to my friend Joseph. I want to know if I made the right decision for him.

If You Read to the end… you will Discover something that you will enjoy.

In the month of February 2020 my friend Joseph got a sack letter from his Boss.

They told him that your services are no longer needed in their company.

He contacted me as a friend to share the bad news with me.

My first statement after hearing the bad news was... "I told you before that when you are working under someone you don't have a business" now it has happened.

What do you intend to do next?

I don't know, He said.

Come let us go and beg your Boss... I told him.
But he told me that his boss is no longer picking his call.

Then I advise him to go and start up a new business instead of looking for another job that may fail him again in the future.

He replied that is a good idea, but where do you expect me to get money from?

From your account. I replied.

He nodded his head and replied, `` I only have 50k.

I was shocked and silent for about 2 minutes.
Then I asked what is your plan now?

I am thinking of any work that I will learn for 3-months, he replied.

Ok no problem, that's a good idea. Let's assume that you now find the work that you will learn for 3 months.

What will your family be eating for the next 3 months? How can they survive with just 50k for 3 months?

Moreover you have to pay before you start learning any work, how do you intend to handle this situation?

He said, I don't even think about that side.

I asked him if there was any other plan?

He said, No, for now.

Note: the time we had this discussion was February... We don't even know there will be a lockdown in April 2020.

I have a better plan.

What is the plan? he asked me.

I know a business you can start with 50k and you could make 5x Profit within one month.
And you will learn it within one week. In fact I have been into this business for years.

Guess what happened!

He was upset and started calling me all kinds of names, saying that I want to run away with the little money he has.

But by God's grace I managed to calm him down. I told him, you are not going to pay me anything.
My job is to teach you for free and the option to start it yours.

I am not going to waste your time... in just 2 days I will teach you. then you have to decide if you want to start or not.

Is that fair enough?

He said yes, but I want to ask you one question, what is the name of that Business?

Oh that's a good question, the name of the business is "Affiliate Marketing". You can Google it and know how it works.

After that if you are interested in learning it, then I will teach for free.

To cut the long story short, with the help of my Training and mentorship, Joseph is now making six figure monthly,

living in a better apartment instead of... face me I slap you compound... where he was with his 40k monthly salary.

He achieved this great success within 3 months of my membership.

The day he called me on the phone... He told me that he is moving to his new apartment.

I was super excited because I have helped someone to make his first million just like my mentor helped me to make my first million online a year ago.

In the month of November 2020 I decided to train some other Nigerians... And by the grace of God I have successfully trained over 2137 Nigerian.

Over 127 students that registered for my private mentorship none of them do below six figure monthly. (they all make at least 400k monthly)

Now it is your turn.

The same 2 days free training that Joseph and over 2,137 students Participated will be yours if you are among the first 5 people to send "10x" as WhatsApp SMS to this number below
09 13 01 9 42 73

You don't even need a laptop or a website. Your smartphone and data connection is all you need.

Here are some of the things you will discover in the training.

1: What is affiliate marketing and how you can make money from it.

2: Mistakes to avoid if you want to make money with affiliate marketing.

3: Reasons why many people Struggle to make money with affiliate marketing and how you can avoid it.

4: Best affiliate platform for Nigerians and why you should join.

5: How to get traffic and How to turn your traffic to buyers.

6: You will learn everything about affiliate marketing in just one week instead of one year.

Let me stop here because of time, but you will discover more hidden things about affiliate marketing.

If any of this sounds like something you want to learn… then be among the first 5 people to send "10x" as WhatsApp SMS to this number below
0 913 01 94 2 73

You may be thinking how much will I Charge you for this training.

Here is what I will do, if you are among the first 50 people to join now you will pay nothing. (Free)

send "10x" as WhatsApp SMS to this number below
0 9 130 19 42 7 3

Cheers!
Chris Okafor.
Re: If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now by ekineme: 9:55pm On May 22, 2021
Ogar Mentor, If you are so certain of the high returns and profitablity of this your affiliate marketing, you would have been so rich by now, I was expecting you to indulge in philanthropy instead of looking for naive people to take the little money they have as fee for training.
...By massive sensitization in your church/mosque and your village etc
By now we would have been hearing your name.
Mr Man stop mixing up fiction with Facts with your fake story.
Deep down in your heart you know it's the training fee you are interested in.
When people sale books on how to get rich to the poor while themselves need the book more than the buyers it's called stealing by tricks.
Re: If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now by Chrisever: 10:45pm On May 22, 2021
ekineme:
Ogar Mentor, If you are so certain of the high returns and profitablity of this your affiliate marketing, you would have been so rich by now, I was expecting you to indulge in philanthropy instead of looking for naive people to take the little money they have as fee for training.
When people sale books on how to get rich to the poor while themselves need the book more than the buyers it's called stealing by tricks.

Freedom of speech is allowed, you can do better than this so go ahead
Re: If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now by DareyFortified: 11:24pm On May 22, 2021
ekineme:

Well done! You spoke my mind
Re: If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now by Chrisever: 12:43pm On May 23, 2021
Chrisever:

Freedom of speech is allowed, you can do better than this so go ahead

Lol am very sorry for wasting your time, � lol

Here is the thing, those who are interested in learning affiliate marketing has already send dm.

But is like you like amiboo [center][/center] angry
Just kidding.

Sorry for the time wasted.

Although people who want to learn affiliate has contacted me.

If I don't use that trick, trust no body will read it. Even if the training will help them.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Now That Transfers With USSD Cost N6.98, Use This App For Free Transfers. / How To Become A Copywriter And Earn Seven Figures In Nigeria In 2021 / First Access Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.