Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. (1145 Views)

After The Civil War Buhari Brings The Economic War Against Ndi Igbo / The Sins Of Rocha's Okorocha Against Ndi IMO State / BIAFRA: Asari Dokubo Respond To Ahmed Gume Complaints Against Ndi Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Brimstone77: 9:33pm On May 22, 2021
So it's no longer a news that the entire tribe that made up Nigeria for reasons best known to them detest the Igbo tribe..

I have read too many bad and awful narrative against the Igbo race..

But yet there is stuffs that baffles me in all this whole narrative about ndi Igbo..

I want to use this medium to challenge and also educate the general public about the Igbo race..

Do you no that yorubas sees igbos as their number one enemy that must be crushed?

Do you no that since the creation of Nigeria, there have never been a time the Yoruba and Igbo nation engaged them selves on a physical tribal combat,be it in South East or south west??

Do you no that after the nzeogwu coup that was labelled "the Igbo coup",that there was multiple bloody and non bloody coups, yet it was not blamed on any tribe or region?

There is a narrative that igbos killed the minority tribes in the Niger Delta yet there is no prove to back it up?( You can bring your prove on if you have any) yet the asaba massacre which was committed by the Nigerian troops generates no or little concern to the ngyer Delta people?

Do you no that there have never been a time igbos kill or attacked any tribe in the east?

Do you no that aside the unprovoked religion motivated attacks on igbos in the north there have never been any time igbos and hausas engaged in tribal fight in Nigeria?

So why the hatred?? Why the antagonism on ndi Igbo?

I challenge anybody that claim to hate ndi Igbo to state three solid reasons why he/she detest the Igbo race..

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by KingsJohnson(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2021
Hey
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by after4: 9:46pm On May 22, 2021
The power of envy

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by harakiri(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2021
Someone once said :

FULANI IS YORUBA and YORUBA IS FULANI.

I really hate to say this but at the core, they are no different except the Fulani being more aggressive and Yoruba being more stealthy/backstabbing. Fulani's want to reap the sweat of others. Same with Yoruba's else how do you explain touts extorting on the daily for doing nothing,building houses,buying cars,sending the kids overseas (Mc Oluomo) and everyone acts like its the norm...

Their hate for Igbos stems from deep rooted envy. If it was the Yoruba that fought the Fulani during the civil war, they would have been extinct by now..the igbos were rendered broke and useless yet they picked up as if nothing ever happen. No Yoruba can beat their chest and claim they are capable of doing that. Majority of the high end estates are built by Igbo's, clothes they wear are by Igbo's, phones and ALL electronics na Igbo, imported commodities na Igbo...The Yoruba even connived with Fulani to block development of ports in SS and SE hence the over congestion @ apapa wharf. Who controls apapa wharf in Lagos? FULANI..... Who benefits from import/export taxation? Fulani/Yoruba....see the cliche? Should all ports in SS and SE function today, Lagos will become decrepit,stale and dysfunctional. That is when Yoruba's will know Igbo's are the life blood of Nigeria....actually they know...hence the hatred. Open all sea ports and see if all the Igbo's in the whole Yoruba land will be up to 50,000. Even those who married Yoruba women will relocate them back to Igbo land.

By the way, I am NOT Igbo.

End of!

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by ygowon: 10:07pm On May 22, 2021
Fuk lies. fuk one Nigeria
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Yoruba1stson: 10:16pm On May 22, 2021
Wailing thread for lost jews from online biafravd country. To you wailers, you are now invited to wail bcus as you dey wail, the wailing just dey sweet my body

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Brimstone77: 10:22pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Wailing thread for lost jews from online biafravd country. To you wailers, you are now invited to wail bcus as you dey wail, the wailing just dey sweet my body
this particular statement is becoming stale and dumb...

It now sound like a national anthem..

Please try some new sentence,you can do better than this... sad undecided embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Yoruba1stson: 10:28pm On May 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
this particular statement is becoming stale and dumb...

It now sound like a national anthem..

Please try some new sentence,you can do better than this... sad undecided embarassed
cry cry baby, your tears fit make person fall
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by November1857(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Typical child of a falling demon, skull mining terrorist stunts, dwelling among IMP...

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by SIRTee15: 10:42pm On May 22, 2021
Nairaland mods in action.
Anything for traffic.
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2021
We are tired of Igbo threads.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Yoruba1stson: 10:52pm On May 22, 2021
November1857:
Typical child of a falling demon, skull mining terrorist stunts, dwelling among IMP...
sorry descendant of ape, e pain you abi but pls move away from that sniper

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Brimstone77: 10:57pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
cry cry baby, your tears fit make person fall
you so much wish I care grin grin

Everything that happens here ends here...

Ask me about this your Monica tomorrow and you will be shocked I will not remember it... cool cool
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
So it's no longer a news that the entire tribe that made up Nigeria for reasons best known to them detest the Igbo tribe..

But yet there is stuffs that baffles me in all this whole narrative about ndi Igbo..

I want to use this medium to challenge and also educate the general public about the Igbo race..

Do you no that yorubas sees igbos as their number one enemy that must be crushed?

Do you no that since the creation of Nigeria, there have never been a time the Yoruba and Igbo nation engaged them selves on a physical tribal combat,be it in South East or south west??

Do you no that after the nzeogwu coup that was labelled "the Igbo coup",that there was multiple bloody and non bloody coups, yet it was not blamed on any tribe or region?

There is a narrative that igbos killed the minority tribes in the Niger Delta yet there is no prove to back it up?( You can bring your prove on if you have any) yet the asaba massacre which was committed by the Nigerian troops generates no or little concern to the ngyer Delta people?

Do you no that there have never been a time igbos kill or attacked any tribe in the east?

Do you no that aside the unprovoked religion motivated attacks on igbos in the north there have never been any time igbos and hausas engaged in tribal fight in Nigeria?

I challenge anybody that claim to hate ndi Igbo to state three solid reasons why he/she detest the Igbo race..

Maybe killing all the premiers of other regions and leaving the one in the East alive, and the president (of Igbo origin) going for "medical trip" before D-Day looked suspicious to other tribes. Just a thought.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Brimstone77: 11:33pm On May 22, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Maybe killing all the premiers of other regions and leaving the one in the East alive, and the president (of Igbo origin) going for "medical trip" before D-Day looked suspicious to other tribes. Just a thought.
so what of the counter coups that took place afterward??
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
so what of the counter coups that took place afterward??

What did you expect? You were waiting for the people you killed their leaders (while you spared yours) to show gratitude to you for such a great help, right?

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by goodnessme1(f): 11:12am On May 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

They were Killed by Who?
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Unik3030: 11:44am On May 23, 2021
goodnessme1:
They were Killed by Who?
they were killed by igbos
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by goodnessme1(f): 12:00pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:
they were killed by igbos
By Igbos or by Nigeria military?
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Cholls(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
My brothers and sisters are you not tired of this propaganda... Why are you allowing them feed on your hatred... Let us defend our land Nigeria... We're all we have

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by lagdmark(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2021
It very stupid for some Igbos who're one the ethnic majority in Nigeria to be playing minority rule all the times.
The Igbos since independence till date has played a major role in Nigeria. They are part of the success and failures of Nigeria.
It baffles me when some Igbos become ethnic wailers.. . "Nigeria hates us." Nigeria want to kill us" Nigeria has taken ourland" Nigeria has taken our business "..... blah! blah!! blah!!!.
If Igbos cries like babies, what do expect from other ethnic minority groups in Nigeria??.

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Unik3030: 12:35pm On May 23, 2021
goodnessme1:
By Igbos or by Nigeria military?
by igbos
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by Difrent: 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
Brimstone77:

I think one of the reason is that the coup plotters didn't kill any major political leader of igbo extraction but went ahead to massacre great leaders of other tribes who are dearly loved by their people, especially Ahmadu Bello death and reported jubilation by Ibos in the north about his death. The Ibos gruouse was his replacing ibo civil servants which were colonial leftover with newly qualified northerners .
Re: The Many Lies Peddled Against Ndi Igbo. by goodnessme1(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:
by igbos
Can you give us names of those that carried out the coup?

(1) (Reply)

Igboland Is Not A Dot And It’s Not Landlocked / Fresh Kaduna Attack: I Counted 11 Bodies In Different Locations, Many Villagers / Nigeria Had Their Worst Independence Day Celebration Yesterday - #nigeria@61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.