Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month (593 Views)

Naira Falls To ₦‎1,200/$ In Parallel Market, Gains 11% In NAFEM / 15 Legit Ways To Watch Ads For Money (get Paid To Watch Videos) / Kubwa-Abuja: Body Oil Perfumes @#1,200 Per One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by CindyRealtor: 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
With our internet VPN service, browse the internet as you like, watch videos on any website,use on any social media.

Unlimited bandwidth with no daily or monthly data cap.

All for a paltry sum of #1,200 per month.

With our service, you no longer need to pay for your regular data subscription that gets exhausted forcing you to pay more.

For now, it doesn't work on iPhone but you can connect to your Android phone and use wifi to share data to your iPhone.

Also, share data to your laptop too.

No matter the network you use, you can use it since it requires no internet subscription from your network provider.

Try us today and we are sure we will meet your needs.

You can never see this offer anywhere. We have over 6 servers in countries ranging from USA, Canada, Uk and Japan, these are just enough to ensure you never lose connection.

It's a VPN app that has internet.

With it, you can browse and do whatever you like including watching videos with no data or bandwidth limit.

I'm using the service and also a reseller.

If you buy directly from the owner,you pay #1,500.

But as a reseller, I buy for customers at #1,000. So I'm selling for #1,200 just to encourage people to buy from me directly and also save money since if you were to buy directly from the source, you pay the full amount, which is #1,500.

But the activation is not done by me. You only download the app, and give me the app device key which I give them to activate your subscription

WhatsApp 0 7 0 3 0 7 3 2 3 0 2

Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by Pierocash(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2021
Really?
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by obi58: 10:46pm On May 22, 2021
Scam
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by kryptochats: 10:49pm On May 22, 2021
send me the app i test if it works i send you 20k
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by Observer20: 1:05am On May 23, 2021
CindyRealtor:
With our internet VPN service, browse the internet as you like, watch videos on any website,use on any social media.

With our service, you no longer need to pay for your regular data subscription that gets exhausted forcing you to pay more.

For now, it doesn't work on iPhone but you can connect to your Android phone and use wifi to share data to your iPhone.

No matter the network you use, you can use it since it requires no internet subscription from your network provider.

You can never see this offer anywhere. We have over 6 servers in countries ranging from USA, Canada, Uk and Japan, these are just enough to ensure you never lose connection.

With it, you can browse and do whatever you like including watching videos with no data or bandwidth limit.

But as a reseller, I buy for customers at #1,000. So I'm selling for #1,200 just to encourage people to buy from me directly and also save money since if you were to buy directly from the source, you pay the full amount, which is #1,500.

But the activation is not done by me. You only download the app, and give me the app device key which I give them to activate your subscription

This space is full of scams.

Activate the app for me, if it works I'll give you 3k
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by CindyRealtor: 5:49pm On May 23, 2021
Still available.
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by CindyRealtor: 5:53pm On May 23, 2021
Why spoil business for people by calling it a scam.

Why not send me a message and see things for yourself.

We have a website and a telegram channel that you can also check out but I won't drop links here.

The app is also on play store.

Doubting Thomases, stay off my thread. If you think I will scam you of #1,200, then I don't know what to tell you.
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by adamubk(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2021
All network ir what
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by CindyRealtor: 6:31pm On May 23, 2021
All network like Mtn, glo, Airtel, 9mobile etc
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by Bobbiet(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
I'm interested.
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by NobleRace: 1:06am On May 24, 2021
CindyRealtor:

The OP is legit. I've contacted her. I had a good experience with her.
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by deltateam: 5:40am On May 24, 2021
NobleRace:

The OP is legit. I've contacted her. I had a good experience with her.

Experience? tongue
Re: Browse The Internet,watch Videos,do Whatever You Like For Only #1,200 Per Month by CindyRealtor: 8:38pm On May 29, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student. / Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain / How To Report Pos Operators Charging Above N200 – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.