Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified (46568 Views)

Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible? / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 5:43pm On May 27, 2021
Headstart E-Learning Program Assistant at Skills Outside School Foundation

The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit organization registered in June 2014 at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria, and a Company Limited by Guarantee (09365183) at the Companies House, UK.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Headstart E-Learning Program Assistant

Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Headstart Program Office

About the Job (The Online Skill-Up for Business Program)

The Online Skill Up for Business is an Online Program (on Udemy and other Learning management platforms) for entrepreneurs to conceptualize, start or grow businesses through immersive individual and peer-to-peer learning, using our curated content delivered by experienced instructors, business challenges with prizes to support their businesses.
Job Description
The Program Assistant will:

Keep updated records and create reports or proposals.
Support growth and program development.
Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
Research and produce content for the online skill up for business.
Execute strategies and plans for the program that promote the overall organization's strategic initiatives.
Serve as the registrar for the Online Program.
Handle all online students inquiries regarding classes, enrollment, financial aid/student accounts, etc.
Collaborate with the Headstart Program Officer and the Skills Outside School Foundation Team regarding methods, technology, and administrative services.
Expect and mitigate academic issues as they develop.
Collect, organize, and track all documentation associated with the assessment of online instruction.
Proactively source funding opportunities.
Act as desk resolution and information centre for the platform.
Resolve issues on Slack and Collab Lounge.
Add new members and remove members from the platforms.
Track and manage subscriptions.
Manage data analytics.
Track completion of registration forms; document and analyze them.
Track completion of courses, evaluation forms and learning log.
Review learning log to identify issues and data for M&E.
Manage marketing of online skill up for business working closely with the media and communications team.
Source new students.
Research and recommend additions to the platform content and functionalities.
Manage, organize and evaluate training, pitches and other activities.
Communicate with mentors, trainers, judges, investors and other stakeholders.
Manage mentor and mentee pairing.
Ensure constant uptime of platforms and user satisfaction.
Requirements

1 Year of Program Management Experience.
A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Program / Project management and other relevant Degrees.
Marketing and Media Skills
Thorough proficiency in ICT.
A keen eye for details.
Demonstrated ingenious creativity.
The ability to Lead and be proactive is very desirable.
Strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
Desirable:

Proficiency with the use of Trello and Learning Management Systems.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 5:53pm On May 27, 2021
This is an international position. You might be lucky

Junior Programme Officer @ African Union Commission - AUC

Purpose of Job
The African Union Commission (AUC) has secured funding from the European Union for the implementation of the Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS) through the Intra-ACP Climate Services and Related Application (ClimSA) programme. The programme addresses the issue of climate information throughout the entire supply chain of climate services covering generation and provision of climate services, access to information, user interface platforms, and capacity enhancement of critical players including, but not limited to, Regional Economic Communities (RECs), the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) of Member States, and Regional Climate Centres (RCCs). It aims to enable Member States to develop and incorporate science-based climate information and prediction into development planning and decision-making at all levels, and to better manage risks of climate variability and change, Furthermore, it enhances policy and decision-making at continental, regional, national, community, and individual levels.

Main Functions
The Junior Programme Officer will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of administrative and technical aspects of the programme. The officer will have the overall responsibility of assisting the programme on the planning and execution of all administrative tasks. S/he will make necessary follow-up on administrative matters involving various AU Departments and Directorates, and other offices. S/he will also provide assistance in the overall coordination and monitoring of the Intra-ACP Climate Service Programme in addition to involvement in the day-to-day activities.

Specific Responsibilities
• Provide direct technical support to the African Union Commission in advancing the implementation of the ClimSA/GFCS Programmes
• Maintain a comprehensive overview of the work of the ClimSA Programme Team to ensure that timely administrative and technical support is provided for effective program delivery.
• Provide direct organizational and coordinated support to the programme’s related events and meetings.
• Coordinate and/or prepare relevant background documentations for ClimSA related events and meetings.
• Assist other Program officers and participants on general administrative matters, provide advice and ensure administrative support as required;
• Provide monitoring support to overall program implementation including the program budget and provide relevant information to Officers in charge of budget execution;
• Prepare correspondence, special reports, evaluation and justifications as required for general programme implementation.
• Prepare meetings and follow-up of related decisions for programme implementation
• Maintain policy, confidential and management records;
• Prepare and participate in project meetings and report and/or take notes of such meetings;
• Perform logistical activities of international meetings (ClimSA/GFCS Forums, workshops, missions, etc.) and appointments

Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in environmental studies, administration, management, sustainable development, climatology or related field and preferably have two (2) years relevant work experience.
A qualification in project management would be an added advantage.
Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years of appropriate experience at a junior level with exposure to programme support and professional engagement in one or more of the following areas: project management, environmental management, climate change adaptation and mitigation, management involving multi-stakeholders such as RECs, Member States, RCCs, and Development Partners.
Experience in office management and administration would be a strong added advantage.
Required Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Sound planning and organizational skills
• Ability to negotiate diplomatically
• Ability to delegate the appropriate responsibility, accountability and decision-making authority with regard to performance management and professional development
• Proficiency in one of the AU working languages, fluency in another AU language is an added advantage

Leadership Competencies
Change Management .
Managing Risk.
Core Competencies
Teamwork and Collaboration.
Accountability awareness and Compliance.
Learning Orientation.
Communicating with Influence.
Functional Competencies
Analytical thinking and problem solving.
Job Knowledge and information sharing.
Drive for result.
Continuous improvement focus.
TENURE OF APPOINTMENT:

The appointment shall be for an initial period of one (1) year, the first three (3) months of which shall be on probation. It shall be renewable subject to performance and availability of funds.

GENDER MAINSTREAMING:

The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.

REMUNERATION:

The salary attached to the position is an annual lump sum of US$ 75,024.13 (P1 Step 5) inclusive of all allowances for internationally recruited staff, and US$ 56,563.87 inclusive of all allowances for locally recruited staff of the African Union Commission.

Applications must be made not later than 9 June 2021
https://jobs.au.int/The%20African%20Union%20Commiss/job/Ethiopia-Junior-Programme-Officer/729239702/
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 5:59pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 6:07pm On May 27, 2021
This is also an international position

Office Assistant @ The African Union

Main Functions
The Office Assistant will be responsible for providing general office, secretarial and logistics support to the project for effective implementation of planned and/or daily routine work.

Specific Responsibilities
Document preparation and management
• Coordinate daily receipt and dispatch of incoming and outgoing correspondences of the office.
• Draft routine outgoing letters, memos, correspondences, typing reports and format them for issuance.
• Maintain file of incoming and outgoing correspondences, various documents etc both in soft and hard copies.
• Maintain a proper filing and recording/referencing system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents;

Communication
• Receive incoming and make outgoing calls for the Office to ensure smooth running of communication while maintaining promptness and confidentiality. Answer and screen telephone calls/e-mail messages and ensure follow up with relevant stakeholders;
• Receive guests/visitors/staff within the Project Office and provide them with basic information as required;

Event management and logistics
• Assist in the organization of working meetings, events, conferences, manage and coordinate on-site logistics.
• Assist in administrative work including transport, arrangement of refreshment and catering, linked to official events and as required by supervisors.
General administrative and logistics work:
• Work on the travel arrangement of Project staff, follow up on issuance of ticket and overall movement;
• Keep equipment in use in good condition and report on defects for maintenance and other necessary action;
• Ensure the maintenance and replenishment of stationary stocks
• Provide day to day routine administrative support to various work units whenever required.
• Perform any other relevant duty/responsibility assigned.

Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
• Candidates must have a minimum of Diploma in Secretarial Science, Office Management, Administration or any related field from a recognized educational institution.
• A higher qualification will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge and practical use of Computer office applications are mandatory (very good knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in office support and/or secretarial work
• Experience in Office Management is mandatory.

Required Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, using one of the AU working languages is mandatory, with preference to those spoken in the ECCAS (English and French). Capacity to communicate in a second AU working language (both orally and in writing) will be an added advantage.
• Drafting skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure;
• Ability to organize and present data in an understandable and useful manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management;
• Willingness to extend service beyond working hours, as and when necessary
• Proactivity, adaptability and flexibility
• Excellent ability to use MS-Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point). Practical knowledge of using the SAP system will be an advantage.
• Excellent problem solving skills.

Leadership Competencies
Flexibility (GSA4)
Risk Awareness and Compliance (GSA4)
Core Competencies
Teamwork and Collaboration;
Accountability awareness and Compliance;
Learning Orientation;
Communicating Clearly;
Functional Competencies
Trouble shooting;
Job Knowledge Sharing;
Task Focused;
Continuous Improvement Awareness;
TENURE OF APPOINTMENT:

The appointment shall be for an initial period of one (1) year, the first three (3) months of which shall be on probation. It shall be renewable subject to performance and availability of funds.

GENDER MAINSTREAMING:

The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.

REMUNERATION:

The salary attached to the position is an annual lump-sum of US$ 49,367.20 (GSA4 Step 5) inclusive of all allowances for internationally recruited staff, and US$ 18,679.28 inclusive of all allowances for locally recruited staff of the African Union Commission.

Applications must be made not later than 9 June 2021
https://jobs.au.int/The%20African%20Union%20Commiss/job/Cameroon-Office-Assistant/729239102/
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
Nap time cool

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Bodyodour: 8:39pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by DiamondzPropert(f): 8:43pm On May 27, 2021
Interested
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Akalia(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2021
skybeginner:
Nap time cool
You swapped username?
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Ikegift4real(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2021
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 11:18am On May 28, 2021
Akalia:
You swapped username?

Iderade banned by the antispam bot till month end. I'll make do with this until then
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Akalia(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2021
skybeginner:

Iderade banned by the antispam bot till month end. I'll make do with this until then
Alright. Just wanted to be sure you are still behind this new handle.
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by achemajulius(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2021
I am following
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 1:08am On May 29, 2021
I just fininshed reviewing CVs + Cover Letters and providing recommendations on areas to be improved upon for those that sent theirs in.

Even though a few needed only very little modifications, I am quite saddened by the majority of CVs and Cover letters I came across. We really have a long way to go. Without having a basic acceptable CV/CL, the vacancies posted on this page may not amount to much when you send in your applications. There is no way some can be invited for test talk less of interview based on these CVs, considering the calibre of applicants you are competing against.

It is quite exhausting going through each CV + Cover Letter and making tailor-made recommendations for improvement but I finished doing it anyway. Subsequently on this thread, I shall be sharing insights on how/how not to draft a CV or Cover Letter based on the generic and very common mistakes I've seen people make in these documents. It's going to be a very busy weekend as usual, but I'll squeeze out time to get it done.

Good night ooops Good Morning smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Ogabenma: 2:59am On May 29, 2021
Thank you for the thread.

Please can any one here help with a volunteer Job with any NGO or any good Job at all. My discipline is Mathematics and Economics. I don't mind the pay. Let it be a stepping stone. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Akalia(m): 3:45am On May 29, 2021
skybeginner:
I just fininshed reviewing CVs + Cover Letters and providing recommendations on areas to be improved upon for those that sent theirs in.

Even though a few needed only very little modifications, I am quite saddened by the majority of CVs and Cover letters I came across. We really have a long way to go. Without having a basic acceptable CV/CL, the vacancies posted on this page may not amount to much when you send in your applications. There is no way some can be invited for test talk less of interview based on these CVs, considering the calibre of applicants you are competing against.

It is quite exhausting going through each CV + Cover Letter and making tailor-made recommendations for improvement but I finished doing it anyway. Subsequently on this thread, I shall be sharing insights on how/how not to draft a CV or Cover Letter based on the generic and very common mistakes I've seen people make in these documents. It's going to be a very busy weekend as usual, but I'll squeeze out time to get it done.

Keep up the good work. I need a template for cover letter as well.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 8:29am On May 29, 2021
Akalia:
Keep up the good work. I need a template for cover letter as well.
Check. I modified your cover letter and shared with you also
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Akalia(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2021
skybeginner:
Check. I modified your cover letter and shared with you also
You sent me only the CV template and not cover letter. My email is emmanuelwilsoniteke@gmail.com.
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 1:34pm On May 29, 2021
Akalia:
You sent me only the CV template and not cover letter. My email is emmanuelwilsoniteke@gmail.com.

Alright. That's because you didn't send any cover letter for review. I do not share template for cover letter
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Akalia(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2021
skybeginner:

Alright. That's because you didn't send any cover letter for review. I do not share template for cover letter
should I send you a cover letter?
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by skybeginner: 2:30pm On May 29, 2021
Akalia:
should I send you a cover letter?

No need again. I'll be taking it up on this thread
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Akalia(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
skybeginner:

No need again. I'll be taking it up on this thread
OK, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by kellycute(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2021
Odunayaw:
Cc: Kellycute

Can I mail you, I have a few questions as regards the construction industry path where you live. I apologize for calling you out here.

I'd appreciate your response
go ahead bro. Shoot me mail
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by IderadeAratumi: 10:56am On May 31, 2021
skybeginner:

Good Morning all. So while reviewing CVs/ Cover Letters sent, I observed the following errors in a lot of documents:

A. CVs first.

1. Career Objective is not well thought out; sounds very abstract, very generic and not convincing/persuasive enough.

2. Conspicously coloured fonts:

If you do not want to maintain the traditional black font and you need a coloured font to use, kindly stick with deep navy blue. Red, green, etc should not be considered for use in your CV at all. If you need to make an emphasis on any part of your CV, bolden it, instead of making use of conspicuous fonts to pass home your message.

3. Tiny fonts and single line spacing
This makes your CV look mungled up; Always be conscious of the fact that you are competing with a calibre of high profile people from different parts of the world and the recruiter has very little time to devote towards trying to get a grasp of what you've written in your CV.

4. Not elaborating on your achievements or experience

Some only stated the places they've worked and their positions; they did not bother to elaborate on their duties and achievements. This automatically tells the recruiter that you are lazy, complacent and rigid. Automatic disqualification.

5. Distorted paragraphs and inconsistent line spacing; this tells the recruiter that you are a disorganized person who may find it difficult to thrive in a structured organisation.

6. Generally, not knowing how to infuse your achievements within your roles. The outcomes of your roles are your achievements. You state your roles and you forget to state how these roles have impacted the organisation positively, which is the bulk of your achievement in that organisation. So how does the recruiter know the value you are bringing on board?

7. Listing several references: Referees, if to be included in your CV should be reduced to 2.
No need to list up to 4 or 5 references.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by IderadeAratumi: 11:26am On May 31, 2021
Secondly, Cover Letters

1. Don't start the letter with "My name is.........................."

2. Tailor your letter to the requirements of the job as displayed in the advertisement. Some letters are sooooo generic and can fit in for different roles in different organizations. This is very wrong. and the recruiter can discern that you are not serious.

3. Replace words like : teaching, training, with "capacity building". Look for technical words in your field and infuse into the cover letter.
If you are involved in teaching others, do not state it in your document as teaching. Rephrase to capacity building. For instance instead of saying I successfully taught 60 students and they all passed their exams, as: "I successfully built the capacity of 60 students which contributed immensely towards their advancement in...................... as evidenced by.....................................

4. Don't conclude the letter by begging the recruiter to hire you; "I hope you will consider me" As in? shocked Wetin be that? The recruiter needs to see that the organization needs you, more than you need the organization.

I'll share an edited template

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by IderadeAratumi: 11:33am On May 31, 2021
I am sharing a cover letter template to give you an idea of how it should be structured. It will be in your best interest not to use it word for word, if you do, you are on your own ooooo. If everybody that views this template copies and paste word for word, then the recruiter already knows that the compilation is not originally yours......... Automatic disqualification lipsrsealed

Part A: INTRODUCTION

In furtherance to the recently advertised position for …………………. at …………………, I hereby write to you to indicate my interest.

OR

In furtherance to the subject position as advertised, please find attached my capabilities and technical skills as summarized in my Curriculum Vitae.

OR

I am………………….,(Name), UTA (your role) at ……………….. I hold basic and advanced (if applicable) degrees in ..………… (educational qualification), with …………………. of cumulative practical experience in ……………………(your industry) sphere of influence.

PART B: BODY

As a trained and certified (if applicable) ………………., I am versed in best practices for ……………. ……………… required for………………….. This knowledge is deployed for extending technical support to ………………….during the …………………….

Part of my responsibilities lie in ensuring that ……………. while also mitigating ……………… I provide technical support for …………………………..
to mitigate the risk of ………………………….

I have successfully provided technical guidance for ………………through proactive …….. to curtail …………….. I have contributed towards the design and execution of …………………………………..

I supported ………………. I also contributed towards ……………….This was initiated as a proactive approach towards …………………….

STATE YOUR MOTIVATION FOR THE ROLE (why are you applying, and how does your experience, background, etc stand you out from the other job seekers)

My motivation for the role of ……………… at ………………… emanates from the awareness that I am working (or have worked) in a similar capacity. I have succeeded in this role thus far; evidenced by my work output and …………………………

PART C: CONCLUSION

This cover letter can, in no way exhaust my professional competencies and capabilities as a certified (if applicable), trained, and experienced (if applicable) ………………. However, it is noteworthy that series of trainings, certifications (if applicable), and practical industry experience in the field of ………………………. have in no small measure equipped me with innovative, analytical and critical thinking skills for solving complex issues and problems related to practical …………………..operations in the............................ industry.

Thank you in anticipation of bringing my technical expertise on board as I join the ……………….. (role) team at ………………..(name of organization).

Name SURNAME
Convert to PDF and sign

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by IderadeAratumi: 12:05pm On May 31, 2021
The following words should be infused in your CV or cover letter, to give it a more professional outlook (No need to use all because they cannot all be relevant to your field):

Technical skills
Technical capabilities
Practical experience
Efficiency.
Excellent communication skills
................contributes immensely towards the realization of organizational goals and objectives
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Capacity building
Proactively engaged in/ proactive engagement of………….
Provided technical support........
Collaboration/Partnership Responsibilities
Capacity to successfully navigate through unfamiliar terrains
Superb analytical skills
Practical experiences as ……………..have equipped me with technical skills for ………………………..
Excellent listening skills
Planning and implementing...............
Extending technical support
providing technical guidance
Close and daily coordination with....................
Perform technical evaluation of........................
Ensure implementation of................
Provides expertise in..........
Using relevant information and personal judgment to......................
Critical thinking skills
Superb problem recognition and problem-solving skills
Innovative, resourceful & dependable team player always working towards timely execution of all tasks assigned
Ability to pay attention to minute details and thoroughness in task completion.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Immarocks(f): 12:19pm On May 31, 2021
Hello...talking about a well structured C.V. and cover letter?.I think that is where my problem of not getting picked for a job comes from.i have tried to follow online format still nothing.
So am here asking for someone to help take a look and help structure my C.v .

P.S..I don't have money to pay for the service am asking for help.

This is my Email..
immaculatepatrick00@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Immarocks(f): 12:26pm On May 31, 2021
skybeginner:

Thank you for the effort and awareness you are creating.Pls how do I send in my C.V and C.L for you to review
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by earthsync(f): 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
earthsync:
Good day ma'am. I would like to know how I'd get an NGO agency as my PPA as I'm almost done with school and working with an NGO has been something I've been looking forward to lately.

I'm studying Adult and non formal education with my course area being English and Literature. What areas can I focus on in an NGO agency?

Someone please answer my questions please � if there's nothing I can do from here please let me know ���
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by All4good: 2:32am On Jun 01, 2021
IderadeAratumi:
@ jabberjawz, all I have to say, is : Thank you very much for going out of your way to post related vacancies here. God bless you abundantly
Thank you for that thanking @jabberjawz

As madam don thank you, nothing more to add than God bless you
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by Immarocks(f): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Immarocks:
Hello...talking about a well structured C.V. and cover letter?.I think that is where my problem of not getting picked for a job comes from.i have tried to follow online format still nothing.
So am here asking for someone to help take a look and help structure my C.v .

P.S..I don't have money to pay for the service am asking for help.

This is my Email..
immaculatepatrick00@gmail.com

Hello somebody...am still here hoping for someone to help me rewrite my C.V and C.L.
Re: Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified by IderadeAratumi: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Immarocks:

Hello somebody...am still here hoping for someone to help me rewrite my C.V and C.L.

send to cvonly.idera@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.