Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? (16210 Views)

Microsoft To Cut 11,000 Jobs In Mass Layoff / Microsoft To Recruit 500 Software Engineers In Nigeria And Kenya / Es File Explorer Pro Apk Download Mod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2021
Useless browser, never used it since windows xp, Mozilla and opera were better.
Microsoft never had good apps.
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by blacknoir: 7:27pm On May 28, 2021
Fuk no
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Gfskw: 7:34pm On May 28, 2021
It’s dead already since ages after chrome
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Ayobami7(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2021
Nah
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:49am On May 29, 2021
adeomos:
They just realized that it only usefulness is to download google chrome .
I swear! You typed my thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by piagetskinner(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2021
But we now have Microsoft edge.. that one has benched the explorer.
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by DedeNkem: 11:10am On May 29, 2021
Internet Explorer would've been great or better than Google Chrome if Microsoft developers were proactively foresighted people. Internet Explorer is the worst browser today. For almost 10 years now, I haven't seen anyone using it.

When you're the founder of a new kind of product, and a new guy comes along and creates the same product like yours but with better quality. Then it means you're not putting more effort in improving yours.

Adieu Internet Explorer!!

[img]https://i.ibb.co/23BTNFR/PSX-20210529-113751.jpg[/img]

Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Laideabdulahi: 3:12pm On May 29, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Dynamic life. That's how we wil retire unknown gunmen and ESN

And also Fulani kidnappers and bandits
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2021
stanley000:
i pity your ignorance bro, other os will forever play catch-up with windows but I don't expect u to understand considering u might still be in maybe 100 or 200l
Wetin this one dey talk? Do research before you talk nonsense, people have started opting for other OSes and stupid enough hardly any big ass company uses windows for server shit.
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by stanley000: 4:11pm On May 29, 2021
SegFault:

Wetin this one dey talk? Do research before you talk nonsense, people have started opting for other OSes and stupid enough hardly any big ass company uses windows for server shit.
haha, o boy go kitchen mummy done cook finish grin grin
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2021
stanley000:
haha, o boy go kitchen mummy done cook finish grin grin
grin you are really funny.
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by stanley000: 4:16pm On May 29, 2021
SegFault:

grin you are really funny.
just because android can whatsapp and facebook doesnt mean its the shit bro, 1years from now android will still be playing catchup
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2021
stanley000:
just because android can whatsapp and facebook doesnt mean its the shit bro, 1years from now android will still be playing catchup
I'm talking about Linux and Mac OS you are calling Android. It's so funny when I did not fall for your war games you decided to reply my comment. Linux is starting to gain face, Mac is too expensive and that's the only readon it isn't that popular.
Re: Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? by Mryacks: 10:38pm On May 29, 2021
It was a good browser back in the day

But for many reasons Microsoft did not modernise it

Yeah....I like though cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is PHP Not Considered As A Best Backend For Web Development Again / Defend Your Programming Language / Learn How To Build A Desktop Software Using PYTHON – Tutorial On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.