Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

"I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD (1262 Views)

"God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says / Jim Iyke Praises Timaya, Says He Is A Smart Real Estate Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:56pm On May 22, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Timaya is a happy and proud father today as his first daughter, Emma clocked a 9-year-old today.

Celebrating Emma's day, the father of four shared photos of his pretty daughter who looks so much like him.

Timaya who appeared not to be around at the moment promised to throw a party for her when he returns home.

He wrote:

“My first child EMMA is 9 today. GOD bless u always and may he never leave ur side. I ❤ U TWIN, We Party when...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On May 22, 2021
The joys of fatherhood.
Re: "I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD by Deborah98(f): 11:00pm On May 22, 2021
I've noticed something over the years now,fathers are emotionally and mentally connected to their first daughters than they do with the rest. What do I know cheesy but it's true anyways. Hbd dear,age in wisdom and grace

2 Likes

Re: "I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 22, 2021
Deborah98:
I've noticed something over the years now,fathers are emotionally and mentally connected to their first daughters than they do with the rest. What do I know cheesy but it's true anyways. Hbd dear,age in wisdom and grace

True!
Re: "I Love You My Twinny" - Timaya Says As He Celebrates His First Daughters 9th BD by mrwonlasewonie: 12:56am On May 23, 2021
Pedophiles are around the corner of

Suffri dey flaunt your daughter's pictures

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Sammie Enjoying JMK Natural Big A$$ Is A Big Deal For Him (watch) / Church Of Alcohol 'Pope' Holds Prayer For High Booze Prices To Drop in SA (PIX) / 'we Are Not Officially Divorced' - Blossom Chukwujekwu's Ex-wife Maureen Esisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.