Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (45407 Views)

N15,000 Salary In Ibadan Or N10,000 Salary In Osun? / Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Ovis1302(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2021
psycho1:

I’m on premium package, it gives access to a lot more offers.
Cool!
I am on LinkedIn and it is a cool platform to network with fellow professionals.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 8:30am On May 24, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Yes...my dad and I advised him to stay with Ajibade because he had time for his fiverr work and self development. Also, money isn't everything. Though he is probably getting the experience and exposure but the stress is telling on his health. He told me last week that his spiritual life is dwindling because he is too tired to pray in the morning and night. Anyway, he will be leaving for his masters before the end of this year and I believe he has learnt his lesson.

Another uncle of mine(a pharmacist) had 2 offers: a very big pharmaceutical company and an average one. He picked the average and he has risen to the top in that company. Presently, His peers are envious of him and has built a duplex where he is living.

Lastly, I stay in PH and this place is only good for oil workers. Salary here can not be compared to Lagos. I'm also planning on leaving PH...

I'm so sorry for the epistle.
Hi "thatPetitechic" kindly check your mail, I've sent you a message. I'll send you my contact details. Let's connect, I'll love to be of help. Take care of yourself.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Yang2020: 8:48am On May 24, 2021
Nice one OP. I'm experiencing similar thing. Let me quickly share to boost some people's spirit. I'm a Bs.c graduate in an Engineering field. I did some marketing job after Nysc on a contract base, when it ended I had to seat at home for some months. I later got a job with a company known for poor renumeration. I was started this Job 2018. My salary is almost the lowest. I started with less than 50k, even though I was told it will be 50k, but most times they still deduct. But I was able to see that I could run a business with the company and I started little with around 200k. At a point, I had to get some loans(Which I've refunded all) to boost my capital. And within 2years, am already in millions(Not really big one ,but I never thought of achieving the feat this early). With God, since the beginning of this year the business as gotten to a level that I earn close to 2million from the business monthly as soon as there is no stoppage. My salary got increased by 10k though. Lols... God's wisdom really helped me at every point of decision making..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by wunderkiind(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2021
Hello @Godsownchild199 tried sending you a pm smiley
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 8:59am On May 24, 2021
Yang2020:
Nice one OP. I'm experiencing similar thing. Let me quickly share to boost some people's spirit. I'm a Bs.c graduate in an Engineering field. I did some marketing job after Nysc on a contract base, when it ended I had to seat at home for some months. I later got a job with a company known for poor renumeration. I was started this Job 2018. My salary is almost the lowest. I started with less than 50k, even though I was told it will be 50k, but most times they still deduct. But I was able to see that I could run a business with the company and I started little with around 200k. At a point, I had to get some loans(Which I've refunded all) to boost my capital. And within 2years, am already in millions(Not really big one ,but I never thought of achieving the feat this early). With God, since the beginning of this year the business as gotten to a level that I earn close to 2million from the business monthly as soon as there is no stoppage. My salary got increased by 10k though. Lols... God's wisdom really helped me at every point of decision making..
I'm delighted to hear your story Yang 2020, most people don't believe good things like this can happen to people. Some people are attacking the credibility of my story. I had a friend in Port Harcourt, we served together. He was earning barely 12k as a corper from the engineering company he worked for. Some people asked him to port to another job after service but he chose to stay. In barely a year, my friend is a coordinator of one of their departments and earns over 150k asides bonuses. He is billed to fly to their international HQ for training soon.
I'm happy that you found a way to increase your overall income even when your pay stagnated. Indeed it pays to walk in the wisdom and grace of God. Keep winning brother.

2 Likes

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:59am On May 24, 2021
Godsownchild199:

May you have an even bigger testimony. Amen. Just hold on to your dreams, keep getting better at what you do, make the right connections and above all, add Oluwa to the picture. The sky is but your starting point.
thank God for u big bro, I lost my job tho and I borrowed a small loan, can't even pay back , I even opened a thread concerning the issue.. But nobody has helped .. I have faith, my issue would be resolved.. Things ain't easy especially being an orphan and having to cater for ur younger ones. But one thing is certain I can never use my body for monetary gains. https://www.nairaland.com/6513389/good-hearted-person-come-aid
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 9:00am On May 24, 2021
wunderkiind:
Hello @Godsownchild199 tried sending you a pm smiley
I've responded wunderkiind.
Thank you.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 9:08am On May 24, 2021
MadeBlack10:
I wonder how much your boss is earning
Aha, my boss doesn't earn in Naira again oh grin

1 Like

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 9:10am On May 24, 2021
gettingdol:
You should appreciate your boss too.
My boss is my idol oh, I have never been ungrateful. Even in situations when my boss places me in uncomfortable situations like working extra hours, missing weekends and more, I still remain humble, loyal and grateful.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 9:12am On May 24, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
What a Boss.... We rise by lifting others.... What a boss... True definition of a leader...
Thank you so much, truthfully my boss is in the business of raising young leaders. My boss is indeed a true definition of a leader.

1 Like

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 9:15am On May 24, 2021
JIREN01:
Mehn, you write flawlessly
Thank you for the kind words Jiren01. It takes a lot of training to write flawlessly. I'm not there yet but I'm pushing myself to improve my writing and speaking skills each day. You can do the same too. Keep striving.

1 Like

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 9:25am On May 24, 2021
Shaev7:

Good.
Patience is the key virtue that played here. Also, respect to what elders told you (your dad).
Keep flying barrister.
Thank you so much Shaev7. Indeed patience is a virtue. I have never joked with my Dad's advice. The man is a legend.

1 Like

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by maasoap(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Hush

You said so because you don't understand the logic and reasons for opening new account.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Godsownchild199: 11:21am On May 24, 2021
maasoap:

You said so because you don't understand the logic and reasons for opening new account.
Please don't mind them fam. I can't use my main account because one of my personal email addresses is tied to my main nairaland account. Besides that fact, I don't want my personal email inundated with unsolicited messages. Also, my username is my nickname which has become notoriously popular among my friends and colleagues.

1 Like

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2021
Godsownchild199:

Thank you so much, truthfully my boss is in the business of raising young leaders. My boss is indeed a true definition of a leader.
as should be
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Zyzxx10: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
WaffenSS:

Sir please help me out too. I'm in a bad fix right now with no one to turn to. My last meal was yesterday. I'm not a scam too. Pls.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by WaffenSS(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2021
Zyzxx10:

Sir please help me out too. I'm in a bad fix right now with no one to turn to. My last meal was yesterday. I'm not a scam too. Pls.

I'm sorry, you're into sports betting. That's gambling.

I'll still give you 2k, but pls stop wasting your money on betting.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Zyzxx10: 7:15pm On May 24, 2021
It's alright.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by WaffenSS(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2021
Zyzxx10:

Ive shunned the act. It hasn't helped. I thought it could empower me in these bad economy but it wasn't helpful. Wanted to delve into crypto but lacked the funds. I just want to focus on my studies right now and any legit opportunity to make money. Thanks for your words sir. I appreciate.

Send your account number and get the 2k.

Either here or ​via WhatsApp +1 251-277-xxxx

If you send via WhatsApp kindly confirm here the last 3 digits of your phone so someone doesn't pose as you.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by writeprof(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2021
Godsownchild199:
Hi Everyone, I’m 26 years old and I want to share my little story with you all. I hope you can learn a thing or two from it. This is not my main account, I had to create a new account in view of my decision to share my story on this platform. I’ve been a Nairalander since 2012 and I inhave benefitted from the amazing academic and career insights shared by many. So, I thought it kind to share mine to help others in this amazing community.

I graduated from the University (if I reveal this, my colleagues who are avid Nairalanders would identify me grin) some 4-5 years ago with a second class upper, then proceeded to the Nigerian Law School (still made 2:1) and served in Rivers State. I did my NYSC in a reputable law firm (name withheld) in Port Harcourt. It was quite an experience both good and bad. I left the firm after service year out of frustration due to the poor leadership and mismanagement of funds by the head of office (the guy has since been fired). Mind you, my salary as a corper was 10k (the average NYSC legal associate in Lagos earned at least 5 -7 times this amount). I had depression at this point in my life.

After my unpleasant experience at the Port Harcourt firm and months of depression coupled with deep thinking and reflection, I decided to relocate to Lagos in January 2020 hoping to find a change in perspective. Mind you, I’m not from a poor background, my parents are both highly educated and middle-class workers residing in the South. Part of my resolve in relocating to Lagos was that I wouldn’t practice law again, I’ll probably go into technology, banking, or corporate communications (I speak eloquently).

After my relocation, I teamed up with a friend to work at a technology startup somewhere on the Island but this newfound path didn’t go as planned (I call this divine providence) and I was back to sitting at home. I did a few speaking jobs (volunteering) and some petty legal jobs for my friends and family to get by. At this same time, I was aggressively applying for both legal and non-legal jobs. This decision came on the background of my Dad’s advice that I should dust my CV/Certificates, search for a job and revive my already dwindling legal career. My Dad’s attempt to connect me to a senior partner at a hotshot law firm in Victoria Island failed and I basically had to do it my way.

Fast-forward to mid-February 2020 I had three interviews in three law firms within a space of two weeks. These firms ranged from mid-sized to small-sized. I attended all the interviews, the first interview was in a small law firm managed by a Senior Advocate. The SAN immediately liked my personality and offered to instantly hire me on a monthly pay of 100k (below industry standard). The other two law firms had slightly better remuneration, great structure and were bigger in size and outlook but their recruitment process was lengthy and I had to start immediately with the SAN on my Dad’s advice. I grudgingly stayed with the small firm hoping that I’ll get an offer from either of the two mid-sized firms and then port. Unfortunately, COVID happened and one of the firms discontinued my recruitment process while the other firm out rightly rejected me. I was deeply heartbroken. In order to keep my spirit and dreams alive, my Dad kept drumming into my ears that a smaller firm meant more work and a better learning experience. He kept reiterating the need to “know” the law and stop chasing money (what all senior lawyers say ). So, I was basically stuck with this 100k job, trust me at first the environment was deadening and monotonous (reading law reports and writing legal opinions every day isn’t fun at all cry). I felt like ditching my Old man’s advice and resigning during this period but due to COVID, I had to borrow commonsense and stay back. Little did I know that staying back was the best decision I would ever make to date, all thanks to God, my Dad and COVID.

While 100k may sound fair to most people, kindly note that some of my colleagues (with the same academic grades as mine) in top firms earned a monthly average of 250k or more. This awareness made me very discontent and unhappy but I still hung on to my job (a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush) besides, who quits his or her job in the midst of a COVID induced global economic crises.

Then in October 2020, everything changed! My boss got this very big personal legal project, it was really big and my boss asked me to come on board the project team. I was then paid the sum of N2.5Million for my participation and input in the project. Later on, another personal project came through, although little. I did not even do much this time and my boss gifted me 500 Pounds from the project. All of this financial largess is outside my boss’ magnanimity in other areas like superb mentoring, paying for my professional certifications, and giving me advice (my boss can advise for Africa grin), etc. Mind you, no matter how much I’m gifted or paid from the personal projects handled by my boss, my salary is still fully paid and as at when due. All these legal projects are reflected in my CV and have greatly boosted my career prospect. These projects have also helped me to build an impressive Linkedin profile and I’m currently very active in that space.

Recently, I got involved in another personal legal project with my boss and was paid N2 Million from the project fees. Sometimes, I look back at the events of my life and ask myself how I got to this pivotal point. If I hadn’t listened to my Dad’s advice and sought God’s face, I don’t think I would enjoy this type of privilege. I remember asking God for a multinational job but here I was, stuck with a 100k job completely unaware that God put a multinational remuneration in a small office with barely 8 employees. I’ve only worked for a year and 3 months but I’ve achieved what some people haven’t achieved in 3-5 years (career-wise and financially). Please don’t reject certain little offers that come your way, pray to God and seek advice where possible. Some blessings come in disguises and you may never know. This is my little grace-filled career story; I hope it inspires someone today. I want to thank God Almighty for his grace in my career and my lovely parents for their advice and tremendous support.

PS: I have abridged my story to hide certain facts and information for my personal safety and that of my office and boss. My story may sound too good to be true but believe me, it is absolutely true.

Quite inspiring! My Bible says to him that is joined to the living, there is hope. Your father did well. You did well also to listen to him. I hope many young people learn from this story. More grace and promotions to you OP
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Zyzxx10: 7:50pm On May 24, 2021
Great one.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by WaffenSS(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2021
Zyzxx10:

This is it sir

Thanks a million. You can pls edit your number out from your quote.

2k sent
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Zyzxx10: 8:06pm On May 24, 2021
Gado.

2 Likes

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Ashma5824(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2021
Godsownchild199:
Hi Everyone, I’m 26 years old and I want to share my little story with you all. I hope you can learn a thing or two from it. This is not my main account, I had to create a new account in view of my decision to share my story on this platform. I’ve been a Nairalander since 2012 and I have benefitted from the amazing academic and career insights shared by many. So, I thought it kind to share mine to help others in this amazing community.

I graduated from the University (if I reveal this, my colleagues who are avid Nairalanders would identify me grin) some 4-5 years ago with a second class upper, then proceeded to the Nigerian Law School (still made 2:1) and served in Rivers State. I did my NYSC in a reputable law firm (name withheld) in Port Harcourt. It was quite an experience both good and bad. I left the firm after service year out of frustration due to the poor leadership and mismanagement of funds by the head of office (the guy has since been fired). Mind you, my salary as a corper was 10k (the average NYSC legal associate in Lagos earned at least 5 -7 times this amount). I had depression at this point in my life.

After my unpleasant experience at the Port Harcourt firm and months of depression coupled with deep thinking and reflection, I decided to relocate to Lagos in January 2020 hoping to find a change in perspective. Mind you, I’m not from a poor background, my parents are both highly educated and middle-class workers residing in the South. Part of my resolve in relocating to Lagos was that I wouldn’t practice law again, I’ll probably go into technology, banking, or corporate communications (I speak eloquently).

After my relocation, I teamed up with a friend to work at a technology startup somewhere on the Island but this newfound path didn’t go as planned (I call this divine providence) and I was back to sitting at home. I did a few speaking jobs (volunteering) and some petty legal jobs for my friends and family to get by. At this same time, I was aggressively applying for both legal and non-legal jobs. This decision came on the background of my Dad’s advice that I should dust my CV/Certificates, search for a job and revive my already dwindling legal career. My Dad’s attempt to connect me to a senior partner at a hotshot law firm in Victoria Island failed and I basically had to do it my way.

Fast-forward to mid-February 2020 I had three interviews in three law firms within a space of two weeks. These firms ranged from mid-sized to small-sized. I attended all the interviews, the first interview was in a small law firm managed by a Senior Advocate. The SAN immediately liked my personality and offered to instantly hire me on a monthly pay of 100k (below industry standard). The other two law firms had slightly better remuneration, great structure and were bigger in size and outlook but their recruitment process was lengthy and I had to start immediately with the SAN on my Dad’s advice. I grudgingly stayed with the small firm hoping that I’ll get an offer from either of the two mid-sized firms and then port. Unfortunately, COVID happened and one of the firms discontinued my recruitment process while the other firm out rightly rejected me. I was deeply heartbroken. In order to keep my spirit and dreams alive, my Dad kept drumming into my ears that a smaller firm meant more work and a better learning experience. He kept reiterating the need to “know” the law and stop chasing money (what all senior lawyers say ). So, I was basically stuck with this 100k job, trust me at first the environment was deadening and monotonous (reading law reports and writing legal opinions every day isn’t fun at all cry). I felt like ditching my Old man’s advice and resigning during this period but due to COVID, I had to borrow commonsense and stay back. Little did I know that staying back was the best decision I would ever make to date, all thanks to God, my Dad and COVID.

While 100k may sound fair to most people, kindly note that some of my colleagues (with the same academic grades as mine) in top firms earned a monthly average of 250k or more. This awareness made me very discontent and unhappy but I still hung on to my job (a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush) besides, who quits his or her job in the midst of a COVID induced global economic crises.

Then in October 2020, everything changed! My boss got this very big personal legal project, it was really big and my boss asked me to come on board the project team. I was then paid the sum of N2.5Million for my participation and input in the project. Later on, another personal project came through, although little. I did not even do much this time and my boss gifted me 500 Pounds from the project. All of this financial largess is outside my boss’ magnanimity in other areas like superb mentoring, paying for my professional certifications, and giving me advice (my boss can advise for Africa grin), etc. Mind you, no matter how much I’m gifted or paid from the personal projects handled by my boss, my salary is still fully paid and as at when due. All these legal projects are reflected in my CV and have greatly boosted my career prospect. These projects have also helped me to build an impressive Linkedin profile and I’m currently very active in that space.

Recently, I got involved in another personal legal project with my boss and was paid N2 Million from the project fees. Sometimes, I look back at the events of my life and ask myself how I got to this pivotal point. If I hadn’t listened to my Dad’s advice and sought God’s face, I don’t think I would enjoy this type of privilege. I remember asking God for a multinational job but here I was, stuck with a 100k job completely unaware that God put a multinational remuneration in a small office with barely 8 employees. I’ve only worked for a year and 3 months but I’ve achieved what some people haven’t achieved in 3-5 years (career-wise and financially). Please don’t reject certain little offers that come your way, pray to God and seek advice where possible. Some blessings come in disguises and you may never know. This is my little grace-filled career story; I hope it inspires someone today. I want to thank God Almighty for his grace in my career and my lovely parents for their advice and tremendous support.

PS: I have abridged my story to hide certain facts and information for my personal safety and that of my office and boss. My story may sound too good to be true but believe me, it is absolutely true.
Exactly the advise I have always been giving to my colleagues complaining of low earning. Work on developing your self, pray and expand your coast. Congratulations Sir.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by TosinGeorge: 4:28pm On May 25, 2021
ENERGY TALENT PROGRAM

Applications for June 2021 Cohort is currently open and we are inviting you to apply!
The Energy Talent Program (ETP) is a 24-month career development and job placement program that trains promising and talented STEM graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.

ETP has been carefully designed by foremost learning expert and dedicated consultants who are keen on supporting your personal development and career growth as a Solar energy professional. The program offers a blended learning approach that harnesses a mix of online and offline training sessions, including a strong support system that ensures that you are adequately skilled for the global RE market. You will gain practical and technical experience working across projects in the solar industry.
At the end of the 2-year program, You will become a highly-trained and competent specialist ready to contribute to empowering the renewable energy (RE) industry, starting from Africa. At this point, You can decide to continue with the solar company you have been placed with or leave to start an enterprise. The ultimate goal is to raise the next generation of leaders that will transform the RE industry in the next three decades.

Only individuals who are passionate about making an impact in the RE energy industry can apply!

Application link: www.energytalentco.com/talent.html
Deadline: June 12, 2021

Kindly note that you must have completed NYSC before the program commences.

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Ltherman(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2021
@OP from your experience so far do you think that location matters in the legal practice. I'm asking this as a fellow lawyer and i have been having thoughts of shifting base from Ilorin to Lagos tonbe more attune with standardized practice.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by 77star: 7:00pm On May 31, 2021
alfajohn:
You are blessed to have a good boss. Hope you will reciprocate to others when you arrive at the top.
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by TosinGeorge: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Godsownchild199:
Hi Everyone, I’m 26 years old and I want to share my little story with you all. I hope you can learn a thing or two from it. This is not my main account, I had to create a new account in view of my decision to share my story on this platform. I’ve been a Nairalander since 2012 and I have benefitted from the amazing academic and career insights shared by many. So, I thought it kind to share mine to help others in this amazing community.

Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by TosinGeorge: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Applications are currently open for the next Cohort of the Energy Talent Program. The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.

The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa. We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.

When you apply,
-You take our 3-month #intensive training program
-Upon completion, you will be hired as a full-time employee with a solar company
-We will continue to provide you with relevant skills, coaching and mentorship for the next 24 months.

Benefits
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years

Application link: www.energytalentco.com

Application Deadline: Dec 1, 2021
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by Kerendabo: 10:48am On Feb 07
May you continue to grow further but I also need a little to grow further. Please help me at

UBA
Re: From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. by stubsamm: 10:42pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) / Two Workers Die In Underground Petrol Tank In Lagos This Morning / Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.