Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Tired, Broken And Frustrated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired, Broken And Frustrated (521 Views)

Depressed And Frustrated / My Fiance His Getting Frustrated Please Help! / Unemployed And Frustrated.... Join This Facebook Group Unemployed Billionaires N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired, Broken And Frustrated by Nobody: 2:44am On May 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I am a guy in my late twenties and i just graduated from the uni. Waiting for my school to release my final results.
I have been at home all these while doing practically nothing but thats not my wish but my hands are tied as there's no much from home in financial aspect and my environment here isn't that business blossom.
My purpose of writing here is to seek for job support as I dont like myself being idle, my aim is that whenever I go to service I'll do my possible best to lay my hands on something good to do as I would have large number of people to relate with.
I can do any kind of work u want Me to do cos I'm not lazy.
I have searched online for any online work I can do for the main time but all to no avail.
I won't mind if there's any job link you can offer me either online or offline, I will gladly appreciate. If God lays it in your cry cry heart to support me financially too, I'll appreciate that too as I am currently financially decapitated.
Thanks.
Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by MERCHANDISER: 5:20am On May 23, 2021
Inside life... This country hard Start applying for teaching jobs within your area

1 Like

Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by Skillsnigeria: 7:04am On May 23, 2021
hmmm, it is well

1 Like

Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2021
If you claim you can do any work, why arent you in a building construction site now? So many youths have normalized begging on social media and that aint good.

1 Like

Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by aieromon(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2021
Menogetshishi:
Hi everyone, I am a guy in my late twenties and i just graduated from the uni. Waiting for my school to release my final results.
I have been at home all these while doing practically nothing but thats not my wish but my hands are tied as there's no much from home in financial aspect and my environment here isn't that business blossom.
My purpose of writing here is to seek for job support as I dont like myself being idle, my aim is that whenever I go to service I'll do my possible best to lay my hands on something good to do as I would have large number of people to relate with.
I have searched online for any online work I can do for the main time but all to no avail.
I won't mind if there's any job link you can offer me either online or offline, I will gladly appreciate. If God lays it in your cry cry heart to support me financially too, I'll appreciate that too as I am currently financially decapitated.
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6566128/what-friend-did-me-last/8#101973879

Crime is never the way out Temitope Adebayo
Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by Cpossibility(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2021
Menogetshishi:
Thanks.

After you scammed my benefactor? Guy, I don't want to curse you but you've already positioned yourself for ruin.

1 Like

Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 23, 2021
Add POOR THIEF AND SCAMMER to the caption too... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2021
Lol, what's going on here? ���
Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by anselm791(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2021
BKsoul:
Add POOR THIEF AND SCAMMER to the caption too... Idiot

Damn!
Try to dey write like person's crush na nne. lol
Re: Tired, Broken And Frustrated by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2021
anselm791:

Damn!
Try to dey write like person's crush na nne. lol
Nna go through this link... and see the evil this guy did.. he is not worth any single help... https://www.nairaland.com/6566128/what-friend-did-me-last.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies: Internship & Volunteers / Vacancy / Teachers Needed In A Starting School Urgently.... Accommodation Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.