Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Request Website Development Free 0n - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Request Website Development Free 0n (1313 Views)

Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development / Best Joomla Website Development Services Just For $12 Per Hour / 50% Discount On Website Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request Website Development Free 0n by avosoft: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ok guys, am giving the first 10 persons opportunity to develop any website for free. I"ll be using the following technologies

CLIENT SIDE
XHTML
CSS
AJAX
SERVER SIDE
PHP
ASP.NET
FRAMEWORK
JQUERY
REACT
DATABASE
MySQL
MSSQL
SQLite
PostgreSQL
CMS
Wordpress.
Joomla.
FORUM
PHPBB
VBulletine
FluxBB
PunBB

RULES
[list]
[li]You can only make request[/li]
[li]please when posting, give full details of the website featurs etc[/li]
[li]you can point a related website you need me develop[/li]
[li]development can take from 10days maximum[/li]
[li]if your website is too complex, or more involved, it will not be accepted or you can consider paying[/li]
[li]you can request as much features as possible, but it must be doable in 10days[/li]
[li]once i approve your request, you cannot edit or change the features[/li]
[li]if you don't understand what you need or want in your website, i can help you, just ask[/li]
[li]Request sent to my email or through phone will be ignored just post here, and let me know[/li]
[li]Mention the technologies you need me to use if you post request, or ask me to choose for you[/li]
[li]You can call me or email me you posted here[/li]
[li]Hosting expenses will be covered by yourself, you can give me access to the cpanel after paying.[/li]
[li]Website development requires a lot of resource, e.g text, images, templates etc so you will be the one to provide these.[/li]
[/list]

TERMS
[list]
[li]Any website i develop is my property i will put my logo with a link to my website in the footer (similar to developed by AvoSoft)which you must not remove[/li]
[li]You are not to use my source code for other website, except the one i develop it for. if you do, i will take legal actions.[/li]
[li]you cannot sell,transfer or give out the website for any reason to anybody without my approval[/li]
[li]if you want the source code you will pay a fee[/li]
[li]posting a request here means you agree to be bound by this terms[/li]
[/list]

So what are you waiting for, start requesting now!!
Thanks

Contact
phone: 080370-58_471
email: avosoftware @ gmail . com
Re: Request Website Development Free 0n by cympero(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Good day Sir. Please i am in dire need of a corporate website. However,I know not my left from my right when it comes to Website creation. While going through your blog,i saw something like '..need information on website creation,i'l help you...'(something like that) and so I right with regards to that. What are the basics I should be aware of in website creation,please? I'll be glad if my questions are speedily replied to. Warmest Regards..'Gaustine.

(1) (Reply)

Cleanwash Laundry & Dry-cleaning Management Version 2 / Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P / Web Based School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.