Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Baba Ijesha Speaks, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Representative - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Speaks, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Representative (523 Views)

Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video) / Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Speaks, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Representative by Barristerlaw(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2021
Frontliners News
Embattled Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju James, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, has said Adeshina Ogunlana, a former Chairman of Ikeja Branch of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) is not his counsel.

In a copy of the disclaimer, made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday in Lagos, James said that he never briefed Ogunlana to be his legal representative.

“I wish to state categorically and emphatically that I have never briefed the lawyer nor instructed him to act on my behalf in any way, or manner howsoever and whatsoever.
Details Here https://frontlinersnews.com/baba-ijesha-speaks-denies-ogunlana-as-legal-representative/
Re: Baba Ijesha Speaks, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Representative by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:19am On May 23, 2021
Mr Saeed.. are you the new lawyer now?
Re: Baba Ijesha Speaks, Denies Ogunlana As Legal Representative by xpressionx(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2021
Leave baba Ijesha to face his crime

(1) (Reply)

Bank Guard Shoots Customer For Not Wearing Mask / How I Killed Delta Woman, Used Money To Buy Musical Instruments – Teenage Boy / Our Boys Whom We Sent To The Universities To Study Are Now Living In Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.