Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born (3848 Views)

Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by shugaboz: 7:32am On May 23, 2021
Guélor Kanga Kaku is a Gabonese professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Red Star Belgrade and the Gabon national team.

He was born on the 1st of September 1990.

CAF has reportedly opened an investigation into Gabonese midfielder Guelor Kanga who claims he was born in 1990 when he apparently lost his Mum in 1985

Guelor claimed he was born in the year 1990 and upon investigation, his mother had died in the year 1985, that was 6 years before he was born.

Was he even born by his mother or did his mother rose from the dead 5years after to give birth to him?

https://vearify.com/meet-the-30-years-old-footballer-who-lost-his-mother-6-years-before-he-was-born

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by ademasta(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2021
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

Lying to cover up an event will only open up 9 others...

I salute Africans in age manipulation, we are the best!

The legends in this fields are:
1. African Footballers
2. African Politicians
3. African Jobseekers

And finally,

4. An Old slay queen now ready to settle down with a young millionaire.

It is well with lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by shugaboz: 7:33am On May 23, 2021
shugaboz:
Guélor Kanga Kaku is a Gabonese professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Red Star Belgrade and the Gabon national team.

He was born on the 1st of September 1990.

CAF has reportedly opened an investigation into Gabonese midfielder Guelor Kanga who claims he was born in 1990 when he apparently lost his Mum in 1985

Guelor claimed he was born in the year 1990 and upon investigation, his mother had died in the year 1985, that was 6 years before he was born.

Was he even born by his mother or did his mother rose from the dead 5years after to give birth to him?

https://vearify.com/meet-the-30-years-old-footballer-who-lost-his-mother-6-years-before-he-was-born

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by xpressionx(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2021
grin
Buhari is this ones mentor.
Buhari is younger than his younger sister.
Nothing Drugs no go see for bobo Chicago teeth

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by ademasta(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
grin
E choke
Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by bkool7(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2021
Abeg make una free am.

Do you know how oyibo no complain now.

Be the as it may, I think Nairaland should modify it banning rules. These mods are acting authoritarian.

1. Warning strike ought to be given b4 banning
2. Reason should be given why you were restricted from do certain things.
3. Duration of ban should be stated.

I just woke up this morning and I noticed I can't comment on my other account
No warning,
No reason
No statement from Nairaland.

This is unprofessional

The only comment I could recall was on Ipob. Now, is Ipob no a terrorist group?
Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by bkool7(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2021
I think Nairaland should work on this area.

When you ban someone:

1. Warning strike ought to be given b4 banning
2. Reason should be given why you were restricted from do certain things.
3. Duration of ban should be stated.

I just woke up this morning and I noticed I can't comment on my other account
No warning,
No reason
No statement from Nairaland.

This is unprofessional or is there a technical issue?

The only comment I could recall was on Ipob. Now, is Ipob no a terrorist group?

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by Nobody: 7:58am On May 23, 2021
shocked

Scientists should launch an investigation into this...

Is there a possibility that dead people/women can actually conceive, bear and give birth?

Because this guy's case is beginning to mess with my bloody head.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by adadike(f): 7:59am On May 23, 2021
That's how we roll in Africa, we have real age and we have football age, so let him be. My football age is 14
Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by paulolee(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2021
no b small.wahala o...how e wan take explain this wan? say doctor remove d belle from him mama keep for incubator dt used 5yrs to mature?
Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by paulolee(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2021
adadike:
That's how we roll in Africa, we have real age and we have football age, so let him be. My football age is 14
no lies...football age Is here to stay bro...
my guy jide went for trials n was asked his age, he his real age 28 and they all burst laff..
said if he is 28 now, they sponsor n help abroad to join a foreign academy, he would spend 2-5yrs to make their top team, how does he expect a foreign club to Gv a contract to a new player in his thirties??
dt such age in Europe is retirement age n contracts are between 1-3 years bcox of injuries n age factor...
to cut d long story short, na 18yrs dm gve my guy, say Mk e remove 10yrs from his age.. he I currently in malta n would clock 20 this june...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by MasonKendall(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2021
paulolee:

my guy jide went for trials n was asked his age, he his real age 28 and they all burst laff..
said if he is 28 now, they sponsor n help abroad to join a foreign academy, he would spend 2-5yrs to make their top team, how does he expect a foreign club to Gv a contract to a new player in his thirties??
dt such age in Europe is retirement age n contracts are between 1-3 years bcox of injuries n age factor...
to cut d long story short, na 18yrs dm gve my guy, say Mk e remove 10yrs from his age.. he I currently in malta n would clock 20 this june...

Re: Meet The 30 Years Old Footballer Who Lost His Mother 6 Years Before He Was Born by PissfulProtester: 8:13pm On May 23, 2021
paulolee:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Everyone Who Played Our Free Daily Odds Yesterday / Bankers Of The Day / Paul Pogba Dad Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.